World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MetalFightKai - Mar. 19, 2010

(Mar. 19, 2010  6:56 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: yum yum
iim thinkin a tuna baked potato
unless
its a animal in which case im not gonna eat it
if you're going to insult me get your spellings right.
(Mar. 19, 2010  6:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: how can they be pets if they aren't animals, though?

CHALLENGE
when did i call them pets?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Mar. 19, 2010

(Mar. 19, 2010  6:57 PM)Potato Wrote: if you're going to insult me get your spellings right.

ironipost
(Mar. 19, 2010  6:57 PM)Potato Wrote: CHALLENGE

well then what are they? houseplants?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Mar. 19, 2010

(Mar. 19, 2010  6:57 PM)Potato Wrote: if you're going to insult me get your spellings right.

CHALLENGE
I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Mar. 19, 2010

(Mar. 19, 2010  6:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ironipost

Don't get metalfightkai involved lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MetalFightKai - Mar. 19, 2010

(Mar. 19, 2010  6:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ironipost

they are goldfish bowl inhabitants

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Mar. 19, 2010

(Mar. 19, 2010  7:01 PM)Potato Wrote: they are goldfish bowl inhabitants

i really hate the willfully ignorant

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Mar. 19, 2010

hes a potato which is a vegetable
OR IS IT

(Mar. 19, 2010  7:03 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: hes a potato which is a vegetable
OR IS IT

theres a ' in between "he" and "s"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Mar. 19, 2010

(Mar. 19, 2010  6:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: well then what are they? houseplants?

Lmao, QFT.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Mar. 19, 2010

^ ^ There should be a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence and a full stop at the end.

See how annoying that is?

(Mar. 19, 2010  7:08 PM)Giga Wrote: ^ ^ There should be a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence and a full stop at the end.

See how annoying that is?
due to a syndrome i have mentioned on this site before, i am unable to use proper grammar
and i do not feel comfortable with a quote of mine on your signature

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Mar. 19, 2010

why'd you write it then?

BTW if you can't use proper grammar don't be a nazi to everyone else.

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE NUMEROUS
writing awards

(Mar. 19, 2010  7:13 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE NUMEROUS
writing awards

1. i didn't say numerous
2. i said spelling not writing
get it right
also catslikeeggs PLEASE STOP TYPING LIKE THIS, IT IS VERY ANNOYING

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Mar. 19, 2010

Time to abandon ship.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Mar. 19, 2010

The next post from either Potato or Catslikeggs that is in regard to this idiotic argument will be getting a 20% warning.
I'd seriously suggest a change of subject now, I'm getting tired of this childish bickering.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Mar. 19, 2010

Yay 4000 members. WBO is growing every day.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Mar. 20, 2010

barcelona - arsenal drawn together in champions league. carp YES

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SilverWind - Mar. 20, 2010

What the heck is up with the eggs on peoples signatures and where can i get one.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Chaos Blader - Mar. 20, 2010

(Mar. 20, 2010  4:08 AM)SilverWind Wrote: What the heck is up with the eggs on peoples signatures and where can i get one.

http://dragcave.net/

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Medz - Mar. 20, 2010

Haha, I just go two, they're pretty cool.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kye - Mar. 20, 2010

(Mar. 19, 2010  8:07 PM)To Wrote: Time to abandon ship.

Aye, cap'n. AWESOME THING FOR SIGNATURES:

If I had my own world
I'd build you an empire
From here to the farmlands
To spread love like violence

Let me feel you, carry you higher
Watch our words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
Hear your voices sing back louder

Cool, right it is from Angels and Airwaves, Secret Crowds.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Mar. 20, 2010

Chocked_2 HIDE ME!
I just heard a gun go off and it sounded close (and i dont plan to find out where it came from).
That or it might have been a car that just backfired Tired
Either way it scared the carp out of me and my dog.... my mum and brother can sleep through anything. :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Yotsuba - Mar. 20, 2010

(Mar. 20, 2010  4:10 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Chocked_2 HIDE ME!
I just heard a gun go off and it sounded close (and i dont plan to find out where it came from).
That or it might have been a car that just backfired Tired
Either way it scared the carp out of me and my dog.... my mum and brother can sleep through anything. :\

I here 'gun shots' occasionally, you grow to it Tongue_out. I don't think it is a gun though, I mean someone /could/ be shooting fireworks or something ( I hope ).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Mar. 20, 2010

Im pretty sure it wasn't fireworks - lately for the last week or so theres been heaps of yelling and swearing at night coming from a house nearby so if it was a gun I hope they dont plan to take the fight close to my house.

1. My dog hates anyone coming close to the house (she might be a small dog, but she has one hell of a bark)
2. Im usually the one she comes to for protection (She might have a big bark but even when shes 10 shes a big baby.)
3. My mum and brother sleep through her barks or anything... So if the fight was coming close I'd have to make sure none of us get in the way - if they shot any of my family the cops wouldn't be the only thing they'd have to worry about.
4. I hope it was just a car that backfired I havent heard any yelling or swearing from that house.