World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Mar. 11, 2010

(Mar. 11, 2010  9:28 PM)Dirge Wrote: haha im cosplaying to make new freinds,who share simalar intrest hopefully

you dont want those kinds of friends

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Mar. 11, 2010

Ahh, come on. I'm sure many great people cosplay, isn't that a bit of a gross generalisation?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Mar. 11, 2010

(Mar. 11, 2010  9:50 PM)Benkei Wrote: Ahh, come on. I'm sure many great people cosplay, isn't that a bit of a gross generalisation?

all cosplayers are inhuman gargoyles

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Mar. 11, 2010

[Image: sakuracon04.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Mar. 11, 2010

was waiting for that LOL

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MetalFightKai - Mar. 11, 2010

(Mar. 11, 2010  10:21 PM)Beynval Wrote: [Image: sakuracon04.jpg]

ROFLMAO
who is that anyway?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Mar. 11, 2010

Ahahaha, so you're laughing at it just cause it's hilarious then? That's Brad. : )

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MetalFightKai - Mar. 11, 2010

(Mar. 11, 2010  10:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ahahaha, so you're laughing at it just cause it's hilarious then? That's Brad. : )

thats brad.... THATS BRAD!!!HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA KARMA DOES EXIST!!!!!!HAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!!!!
EDIT: i do apologize for my foolishness i just could not resist Smile

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA (at that response.)

Ah, seriously though, don't be too harsh, forum rules still apply. I think it's quite a good cosplay anyways. :3

i speak from experience, you see

ok ok ok im fine now HAHA ok that was the end of it
sorry kai, brad i mean sorry brad
should i quit cosplaying?

(you do realize i was fully aware and pretty much hoping someone would post that)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Mar. 11, 2010

(Mar. 11, 2010  10:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: all cosplayers are inhuman gargoyles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHFHSJHFDEGFDEGHJG

This killed me omggggg

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Mar. 11, 2010

[Image: seifuku1.jpg]
this too?
<3333

LOL

The internet: Where every embarrassing thing you've done in your life will eventually come back to haunt you.

@mfk: I think cosplay can be a fine hobby if you don't go mad with it. Like, the more fancy you wanna make your outfit, the more costly it'll be, financially and timewise. So it's good to find a balance, otherwise you'll be blowing all your cash making cat ear headbands and such.....and that can't be good. Unless you actually go into a career in cosplay modelling or tailoring. Though I think that's pretty rare.

But yeah, if it makes you happy, you meet (reasonably sane) friends through it, and like all hobbies you remember that at the end of the day it is still just a hobby, I see no real reason to quit it.

That said, if you're getting tired of it then there's no reason to force yourself to continue either. :3

(Mar. 11, 2010  10:44 PM)Beynval Wrote: [Image: seifuku1.jpg]
this too?
<3333

please tell me that ain't brad i can't take another laughing fit, i might die

(Mar. 11, 2010  10:46 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: please tell me that ain't brad i can't take another laughing fit, i might die

It is Brad lol

(Mar. 11, 2010  10:47 PM)Roan Wrote: It is Brad lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN DIE NOW, IM SO HAPPY Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Mar. 11, 2010

(Mar. 11, 2010  10:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: all cosplayers are inhuman gargoyles

I wonder how carina would respond to this statement

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Mar. 11, 2010

mfk: :s

---

most cosplays don't really work, considering human proportions are completely different from anime proportions, which makes the whole thing look weird.

i apologize for my loud posts, i just could not help myself

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Mar. 12, 2010

(Mar. 11, 2010  10:44 PM)Beynval Wrote: [Image: seifuku1.jpg]
this too?
<3333

I've seen the Kai cosplay, but never this one.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Mar. 12, 2010

Ahahahaha, Brad, I remember those.

This totally made me realize that when you wore that Kai cosplay, that was the first time I had ever met you in person.

And as I recall, Beholder really liked that pic of you in the sailor fuku. Tongue_out