World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Mar. 06, 2010

ughh using my mom's iMac and I can't stand the mighty mouse. I feel like grabbing my mouse and plugging that in.

EDIT: It also appears that I have hit 5000 posts

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Mar. 06, 2010

Wow that's a massive mark and just over 2 months spent online as well. Only 4 other people have more.

Edit: this is my exact 700th post lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladerAce17 - Mar. 06, 2010

(Mar. 06, 2010  8:44 PM)Khel Wrote: ughh using my mom's iMac and I can't stand the mighty mouse. I feel like grabbing my mouse and plugging that in.

EDIT: It also appears that I have hit 5000 posts

Wow, that's awesome!(Honestly, no sarcasmSmile)

Me and my friend are haviing a competition to see who can get to the highest level on Zombie Survival on Weapon Fire 1 Final. And he's winning. Knew I shoulda played that game before....

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Mar. 06, 2010

I don't think anyone will ever hit Brad's post count.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Mar. 06, 2010

Even if he left the site and never posted again I think that it would take the next highest and most active posters over a year to hit that much.

I like your new signature/avatar BTW Khel.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Mar. 06, 2010

(Mar. 06, 2010  1:44 AM)Neeek Wrote: Just got back fro seeing 'Alice in wonderland' in 3D. It was so awesome, and the 3D made me feel sick! I felt really ill before hand and now I feel even worse, it kinda ruined the film a bit. :\

If you were sick to begin with you shouldn't have seen it in 3D it was pretty good without it... sure worth the $8 it cost me for my ticket. Cool

Also got my first Mobile Phone yesterday Eee My friend got me it for $40 and it has the same features as his phone does which he got for $200. he said it was my late 18th Birthday Present. Smile
(My brother is so jealous. haha)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - JJsonickid - Mar. 06, 2010

im gonna see Alice in wonder land soon but i have no free time to go to the cinema

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Mar. 06, 2010

When you do have time. watch it... its a great movie Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - JJsonickid - Mar. 06, 2010

ok thanks i will

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Mar. 07, 2010

For the first time in over three years my parents managed to convince me to watch a Hindi movie with them. It was the first time in also god knows how long I didn't have to make snarky comments throughout the entire film.

Damn.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SilverWind - Mar. 07, 2010

oh i hate it when my parents make me watch a hindi movie ( yes im indian ) did you watch My Name Is Khan

no I haven't seen that one. And after reading the synopsis I don't think I would want to. I saw Rocket Singh: Salesman of the year

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SilverWind - Mar. 07, 2010

ya is saw that a few weeks after the realease because i was in india then. i didn't like it to much but i thought that the guy who was obsessed with bikini models was pretty funny though...

I thought it was an interesting depiction of the life of a salesman. Being in business myself it was an entertaining movie.

Personaly being no where near the working age i cant relate. Still i kind of felt bad for him around the end but i think that the movie ended on a really good note with him getting his company back.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Mar. 07, 2010

Alice in Wonderland looks gross. Especially the Queen.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Mar. 07, 2010

(Mar. 07, 2010  5:20 AM)To Wrote: Alice in Wonderland looks gross. Especially the Queen.

troll

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Robsta - Mar. 07, 2010

(Mar. 07, 2010  4:46 AM)SilverWind Wrote: oh i hate it when my parents make me watch a hindi movie ( yes im indian ) did you watch My Name Is Khan

I saw Three Idiots a little while ago. its was the first Bollywood film i saw and it was fantastic. Although after that I decided to see another Bollywood film (Pyaar Impossible) and it was carp. Unhappy

(Mar. 07, 2010  7:52 AM)Roan Wrote: troll

[Image: 5042b.preview.jpg]

Ewww. In the tv spots her head looks like it's been heavily CGed to expand, and when she turns some nasty stuff goes on.

I mean it is a Tim Burton film. Bizarre art styles are his thing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Mar. 07, 2010

(Mar. 07, 2010  4:46 PM)Khel Wrote: I mean it is a Tim Burton film. Bizarre art styles are his thing.

qft

Burton rules.

Edward Scissorhands is my favourite movie, so I can appreciate Burtonisms, it's just the Queen is all kinds of ugly with the CG. Same with Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum. The rest of the movie doesn't look bad.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pepe le Penguin - Mar. 08, 2010

This is just bizarre
http://static.flickr.com/114/310889931_6697aac156_o.jpg

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Mar. 08, 2010

[Image: 1z4hlkx.gif]

I loled.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Fullmoon - Mar. 08, 2010

when I was six I drank vodka by accident because I thought it was water