World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - cutewolfsam - Mar. 02, 2010

I'd buy one anyw justto see the look on everyones faces especially Hasbro's.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladerAce17 - Mar. 02, 2010

Oh man that's one awesome gift(the flower)! Good job!

Oh, I'd take an adult medium. Totally wear it to every Habro event!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - stormpegasus - Mar. 03, 2010

(Mar. 02, 2010  10:03 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Lol that would be halarious kai v count me in aswell(i'm serious).
yeah i would definitly wear a WBO shirt to a hasbro tournament as well but if those shirts ever are made i think it should have a bit more than the WBO logo on it maybe like the WBO logo around the chest and under that we could have like Ldrago and storm pegasus battleing each other that would be pretty cool and maybe on the back it could show like the different layers of the beyblades or something like that i dont know just thinking here but yeah we should totally make those and wear them to hasbro tournaments that would be awsome

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Mar. 03, 2010

You're cool guys.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Mar. 03, 2010

(Mar. 03, 2010  1:19 AM)To Wrote: You're cool guys.

Pot, meet kettle.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Mar. 03, 2010

(Mar. 03, 2010  1:29 AM)Roan Wrote: Pot, meet kettle.

Ouch.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Mar. 03, 2010

(Mar. 03, 2010  1:19 AM)To Wrote: You're cool guys.

hahahaha you should go through your post history

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Mar. 03, 2010

Less than a week now until the Muse concert at the ACC. My first concert too, so I'm exploding with anticipation.

Only hope that they play a fair amount of their older stuff though, I like Uprising as much as the next person, but It was mostly their older stuff that caught my attention.

Not that their newer stuff is bad, it just has to grow on you a bit.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Mar. 03, 2010

Learning Kanji is fun.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Mar. 03, 2010

(Mar. 03, 2010  5:25 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Less than a week now until the Muse concert at the ACC. My first concert too, so I'm exploding with anticipation.

Only hope that they play a fair amount of their older stuff though, I like Uprising as much as the next person, but It was mostly their older stuff that caught my attention.

Not that their newer stuff is bad, it just has to grow on you a bit.

I'm psyched for that show. My friend got me great seats. Section 1 Row 6 wooooo!

Concerts are great. While I'm not the biggest concert goer like my buddy I try to go to at least a couple a year.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Mar. 03, 2010

@ Khel

Any idea how late these things tend to go?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Mar. 03, 2010

hmmmm I'd say you'd be out there by 11:30 as a later estimate. 11-11:30 would be a ballpark figure.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Mar. 04, 2010

So I have an appointment with an admissions advisor at the Art Institute of Charlotte on Tuesday at 10:15. Gonna tour the school and talk about admissions and everything. I'm excited and yet also REAL nervous.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Mar. 04, 2010

Stay cool and relaxed, and things should go just fine.

What are you planning on studying there?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Mar. 05, 2010

Web Design and Interactive Media. Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Mar. 05, 2010

[Image: DSC03306.jpg]
[Image: DSC03308.jpg]
[Image: DSC03318.jpg]
[Image: DSC03298.jpg]

Customized zippo made for my friend Blitzy's boyfriend, Buck. Made of brass and findings. Made in a few hours work. $50

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Mar. 05, 2010

That is one really awesome zippo.

As odd as it may seem I have a thing for those lighters. Great for tricks and a nice alternative to a firesteel when camping. Plus they look cool.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Mar. 05, 2010

It looks like a crack lighter lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Mar. 05, 2010

Soo sexy lighter !

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Mar. 05, 2010

Takara Tomy is hilarious. Their dub of Transformers Animated will be edited so that it's a sequel series to the live action movies. The Optimus in Animated in their dub will be the same Optimus from Revenge Of The Fallen, and Megatron in Animated in Japan will be the same Megatron from the movies. lol Takara Tomy is officially an inept company in terms of media, as this is the third time they're heavily revising North American products (G1, and Beast Wars before).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Mar. 06, 2010

(Mar. 05, 2010  12:06 AM)Roan Wrote: Web Design and Interactive Media. Cool

Whoa, I didn't know you were interested in that type of stuff! Cool!

Good luck. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Mar. 06, 2010

Tags arrived today. Just in time too. They turned out brilliantly <3

[Image: 27069_357742694840_517909840_3379180_1603447_n.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Mar. 06, 2010

Sick!

I'm so exited for this show. Watching H.A.A.R.P this weekend.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Mar. 06, 2010

Just got back fro seeing 'Alice in wonderland' in 3D. It was so awesome, and the 3D made me feel sick! I felt really ill before hand and now I feel even worse, it kinda ruined the film a bit. :\

I also did my first live BlogTV show! It is so much fun, I really didn't expect it to flow so well. Once you start getting the watchers involved it keeps them from leaving, haha. http://www.blogtv.com/People/HARRYFR3NCH you should watch my show and check for scheduled shows

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Mar. 06, 2010

http://www.blogtv.com/People/HARRYFR3NCH live now! Check me out if you like ;D