World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Feb. 26, 2010

[Image: img0520w.jpg]

Lmao. My dad bought boxes full of clementines that size.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Feb. 26, 2010

Well that's an interesting choice for size comparison.

Also I think my interview with AMEX went well today. Could have spoken more about a couple of things and less of others, but generally happy with how I did.

My international Marketing exam was total BS. I seriously made up half of it as I went along, and still probably did quite well. At this level they shouldn't bother with exams for Marketing courses; projects suffice. They don't really accomplish much.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Feb. 26, 2010

no joke, when i saw that picture my first thought wasn't why is that clementine so small, but why is that uriel 2 like 3 times larger than it should be

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Feb. 26, 2010

My first thought was - did someone eventually eat the manderine (sp?) it is a manderine right...? ^^;

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Feb. 26, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  7:53 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Wow that looks good already. It's not a problem but once it's done could you post a pic of it? Cause i really wanna see what it looks like in the end cause it looks awesome already, which i have already said.

Don't worry, I'll have portfolio images of it before I give it to her. The leaf fell off.. glue didn't adhere to the smooth glass edge that well. I'm gonna sand it and then glue it back.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Feb. 26, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  7:53 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Wow that looks good already. It's not a problem but once it's done could you post a pic of it? Cause i really wanna see what it looks like in the end cause it looks awesome already, which i have already said.

Don't worry, I'll have portfolio images of it before I give it to her. The leaf fell off.. glue didn't adhere to the smooth glass edge that well. I'm gonna sand it and then glue it back.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Feb. 26, 2010

(Feb. 22, 2010  11:55 PM)Giga Wrote: Nottingham rock city? Awesome place if so. Sounds like agreat deal

Yep Smile

Guardian Odin, Your stuff always amazes me!

I took a day off to complete coursework i'm behind on but i've hardly done anything. I really hate school. And it gets even harder? FML.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Feb. 26, 2010

I'm about to leave for an 8 hour drive to Nashville, Tennessee. I'm driving all by myself to meet a few of my friends back in Michigan for the Shonen Jump Championship there.

I'm really nervous/excited. Here's hoping I don't die on the way there. haha

Have a safe trip man, and enjoy the shonen jump championship.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Feb. 26, 2010

i can't find a bunch of my business receipts and am praying i didn't just put them through the washer last night

carp.

That's not good. Hope you find them.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Feb. 26, 2010

I've been getting pretty podgy over the winter, so I just decided to do some sit ups and got absolutely frigged after only 15. Its not like i'm fat, I just do nothing and eat carp a lot. I'm so unhealthy! ;_; Time for me to get excersize me thinks ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Feb. 26, 2010

(Feb. 26, 2010  6:40 PM)Neeek Wrote: I've been getting pretty podgy over the winter, so I just decided to do some sit ups and got absolutely frigged after only 15. Its not like i'm fat, I just do nothing and eat carp a lot. I'm so unhealthy! ;_; Time for me to get excersize me thinks ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-Health-Thread Tongue_out_wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Feb. 27, 2010

Well, I just got to my hotel in Nashville.

What a drive, jeez. I'm whipped.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Feb. 27, 2010

Good to hear that you're alive Wink

Enjoy the tourney.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Feb. 27, 2010

Canada might just tie or exceed our Torino medal total of 24. It was looking very unlikely we were going to do that. Which would have made the games a pretty bad bust considering the uptick in funding the athletes recieved post 2006.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Feb. 27, 2010

If Roan wasn't alive... he wouldn't have posted. Joyful_2
What Khel said enjoy the tourney Roan.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Feb. 27, 2010

(Feb. 27, 2010  6:04 AM)To Wrote: Canada might just tie or exceed our Torino medal total of 24. It was looking very unlikely we were going to do that. Which would have made the games a pretty bad bust considering the uptick in funding the athletes recieved post 2006.

Hmm, I'm quite happy with Britain's 1 gold medal. Better than the 1 silver in Turin.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Feb. 27, 2010

(Feb. 27, 2010  11:08 AM)Benkei Wrote: Hmm,, I'm quite happy with Britain's 1 gold medal. Better than the 1 silver in Turin.

Seriously, we only have 1? Oh fail....though looking at how we cope with even light snow over here, not that suprising.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Feb. 27, 2010

Nothing apart from curling is really in Britain's culture, and we didn't even get a medal in that.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Feb. 27, 2010

lol That's what you guys get for your media trashing the Vancouver games. Everyone else except Britain and Russia hasn't been too hard on the games. Incidentally, those two host the next Olympics in 2012, and 2014.

And lol goes to NBC for thinking Michael J. Fox was Terry Fox. Nice.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Feb. 28, 2010

Just got back from Belgium. It was seriously eye opening to see the sheer amount of graves and memorials, not to mention the preserved trenches. You hear a lot about it, but it really hits you hard when you see these places.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Feb. 28, 2010

Graveyards creep me out Tired haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladerAce17 - Mar. 01, 2010

(Feb. 28, 2010  11:27 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Graveyards creep me out Tired haha

Do you watch zombie movies? That may be why...
I don't like them either, though. Don't like the idea of all the dead people in one place, it makes me sad.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Mar. 01, 2010

Man those Olympics were great. It's going to be a bit weird waking up and not seeing Olympic Morning, and even weirder not hearing I Believe everywhere.
I Believe does get annoying after one has heard it a billion times. Even worse when you realize Niikii Yanofsky is 17, and is singing the theme to an Olympic broadcast. Makes me feel so unaccomplished, lmao. That said, there is just something about that song.

The closing ceremony was pretty good too. No sad face Gretzky, and no major tech goofs. I was in stitches with Michael Buble's giant beaver, flying moose, and table hockey nonsense.

Toronto for 2020, or 2024, believe!

Ib4 someone says "Look at how crazy To is, he's talking to himself!", I swear Khel had posted something about not minding not having to hear I Believe anymore...