World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Feb. 18, 2010

Got an interview tomorrow at 9:00AM. Starting to feel a little anxious. I really need to ace this since this is my best chance of getting a summer internship.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Feb. 18, 2010

(Feb. 18, 2010  2:37 AM)Khel Wrote: Got an interview tomorrow at 9:00AM. Starting to feel a little anxious. I really need to ace this since this is my best chance of getting a summer internship.

You'll do fine, I'm sure. Good luck regardless! Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladerAce17 - Feb. 18, 2010

Hey, good luck Khel! Best wishes for ya!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Feb. 18, 2010

I tried to make pancakes but it got stuck to the pan xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Feb. 18, 2010

Mmmmm Pancakes - rans to the kitchen and makes some.

My Tafe is awesome; the canteen gives out free stuff especially on hot days. Cool and that isn't the best part.

Worst part is probably my only male teacher talks to much and doesn't let us work as much - then he asks for the work a day later like today I would have done it.. only once i got home i was so tired i fell alseep on my bed and didn't wake up until 3am... Oopsie.. (fell asleep at 8pm) 2 weeks down (tomorrow) about 16 weeks left XD

Unhappy Oh and I really want my L.LDrago - Dirge It still hasn't arrived. Please tell me you put a return address on it? Chocked_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Feb. 18, 2010

(Feb. 18, 2010  11:24 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Mmmmm Pancakes - rans to the kitchen and makes some.

My Tafe is awesome; the canteen gives out free stuff especially on hot days. Cool and that isn't the best part.

Worst part is probably my only male teacher talks to much and doesn't let us work as much - then he asks for the work a day later like today I would have done it.. only once i got home i was so tired i fell alseep on my bed and didn't wake up until 3am... Oopsie.. (fell asleep at 8pm) 2 weeks down (tomorrow) about 16 weeks left XD

Unhappy Oh and I really want my L.LDrago - Dirge It still hasn't arrived. Please tell me you put a return address on it? Chocked_2

realy Confused thats weird as you should have gotten it by now D:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Feb. 18, 2010

Unhappy depression. lol ^^;

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Feb. 18, 2010

So I think the interview went well. I'll find out hopefully in a few days if I got the job.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 18, 2010

(Feb. 18, 2010  4:57 PM)Khel Wrote: So I think the interview went well. I'll find out hopefully in a few days if I got the job.

We all hope that you were successful in doing so. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladerAce17 - Feb. 18, 2010

(Feb. 18, 2010  4:57 PM)Khel Wrote: So I think the interview went well. I'll find out hopefully in a few days if I got the job.

So, what job did you apply for, anyways? ( If you don't want to tell, you don't have to). But I think that you'll be fine. Just don't be worried over it. It helps not to be.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Feb. 19, 2010

Canada's Mens Team is so boring. Like come on, it's Switzerland.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Feb. 19, 2010

Half term is going too quick! Pinching_eyes_2 It's like time has suddenly sped up in the past couple of weeks, wth ... Tired

This is a disgusting game.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Feb. 19, 2010

look at what cartoonnetwork has on these days is realy depressing i miss when they had adult swim anime ):

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Feb. 19, 2010

(Feb. 18, 2010  10:34 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: So, what job did you apply for, anyways? ( If you don't want to tell, you don't have to). But I think that you'll be fine. Just don't be worried over it. It helps not to be.

It was a Business Analyst role at HP. Similar role to what I have previously had.

(Feb. 19, 2010  2:36 AM)King To-sama Wrote: This is a disgusting game.

It is. Team Canada needs up their game big time if they want to win the gold medal.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladerAce17 - Feb. 19, 2010

(Feb. 19, 2010  3:12 AM)Khel Wrote: It was a Business Analyst role at HP. Similar role to what I have previously had.

I'm 13. Don't know what HP is, sorry. But it sounds like you have to analyze the monthly/yearly income, worker effort and all aspects of the company to me. Analyst, analyze, makes sense to me. Or I could be dead wrong about this, and it's completely different. Either way, good luck!

hp.com

ring a bell now? Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladerAce17 - Feb. 19, 2010

(Feb. 19, 2010  3:34 AM)Khel Wrote: hp.com

ring a bell now? Wink

Not a bell. More like a gongTongue_out Geez, think I woulda figured that out.

That was way too close for comfort Team Canada.

Seriously Crosby just saved our carp, and it shouldn't have to be that way again until the finals.

Brodeur saved us, Crosby just stopped choking. Hiller saved them loads of times. Too close for comfort.
Speaking of choking, hello Patrick Chan...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Feb. 19, 2010

Interview for a graphic design program at a university today. My work speaks for itself, so my only concern is whether I'll be able to answer their questions well enough, haha. Should be fun!

Looks like I have another interview this coming Thursday for AMEX. Looks like I'm starting to have a tad more luck with these things.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 19, 2010

That's good to hear Khel, hope that goes well as well. Also, good luck to Kei as well.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Feb. 19, 2010

The interview went well. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it might be! I'm quite confident the person interviewing me was impressed with my portfolio as well. Smile

The building was really nice too; Macs everywhere haha

Next week I've got another interview at a different university.

The smell of interviews is in the air. It's that time of year again lol.