World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Feb. 13, 2010

(Feb. 13, 2010  2:22 PM)flame libra Wrote: I got Cortnei a card for Valentine's Day but I couldn't give it to her because of one of the students who she shouldn't be near said and I quote "she doesn't like you"

Ok, firstly. Who on earth are you to say who she should and shouldn't be near? That is entirely her choice.

Secondly, You've been told before that we don't need to know about this kind of thing here, if you really want to talk about it this badly then start a "relationship advice" topic in general discussion (even though I'm pretty sure that it will just result in a full out assault on yourself).

And finally, if she doesn't like you and you have the opportunity to be with a girl who actually does like you, then take my advice.
Go with the one who does like you.
Because if you're as obsessive and possessive in the real world as you seem to be on here, you're lucky that anybody wants to go out with you at all.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Feb. 13, 2010

(Feb. 13, 2010  2:22 PM)flame libra Wrote: Thankfully I live in America so I have a three day weekend due to the fact here in my country we have President's Day (Thank God). I got Cortnei a card for Valentine's Day but I couldn't give it to her because of one of the students who she shouldn't be near said and I quote "she doesn't like you" and I have a problem, my ex girlfriend wants to go out with me again so I'm totally screwed, help.

Jesus Christ if I was still a mod you'd be banned.

No one cares, no one gives a damn. Stop making such lousy posts.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Feb. 13, 2010

(Feb. 13, 2010  5:10 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Ok, firstly. Who on earth are you to say who she should and shouldn't be near? That is entirely her choice.

Secondly, You've been told before that we don't need to know about this kind of thing here, if you really want to talk about it this badly then start a "relationship advice" topic in general discussion (even though I'm pretty sure that it will just result in a full out assault on yourself).

And finally, if she doesn't like you and you have the opportunity to be with a girl who actually does like you, then take my advice.
Go with the one who does like you.
Because if you're as obsessive and possessive in the real world as you seem to be on here, you're lucky that anybody wants to go out with you at all.

Iceburn

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - flame libra - Feb. 13, 2010

I know she likes me as a friend.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Feb. 13, 2010

if she's not interested you should respect that and leave her alone
otherwise you're just harassing her

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - flame libra - Feb. 13, 2010

Yeah my brother is a stubborn one, I can't wait till Wednsday because I get out at 1:30 P.M on that day.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Feb. 13, 2010

(Feb. 13, 2010  6:36 PM)flame libra Wrote: Yeah my brother is a stubborn one, I can't wait till Wednsday because I get out at 1:30 P.M on that day.
Oh go to hell Nick Nash, you and your thirteen cousins and brothers.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Feb. 13, 2010

Thank God someone said it, getting more than a little agitated by some of the members of this forum.
Looking forward to the next big announcement quite a bit.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Feb. 13, 2010

Do you know what it is yet? It's got me wondering quite a bit.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Feb. 13, 2010

Well I kind of feel like I should finally explain my username. When I registered on Beywiki I chose the username "Takao", after the name of Tyson in the Japanese version of the original Beyblade products. I became "To" when some various things failed, basically I want my username to read "T o", and have my usertitle read as "aka", to form a somewhat silly "Takao". But, the system wouldn't allow spaces in the username, or the spaces I put in the usertitle, so I became "To". I've had a couple of other usernames, and false ids over the time, but none has stuck as long as "To". My current name is some what based on something Brad called me a long time ago, lol.

This is what I wanted to happen:

"T---o"
"-aka-"

But this is what happened:

"To"
"aka"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Feb. 13, 2010

(Feb. 13, 2010  6:57 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Thank God someone said it, getting more than a little agitated by some of the members of this forum.
Looking forward to the next big announcement quite a bit.

You and me both.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Feb. 14, 2010

Link removed.

i won't even say anything. there is NOTHING i can say that will make this funnier than it already is

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Feb. 14, 2010

that place is hilarious

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Feb. 15, 2010

[Image: worldbeybladeorguv460.png]

You can really see how we went down when I WENT ON HOLIDAY! xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Trik - Feb. 15, 2010

When did you?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 13, 2010  7:22 PM)Benkei Wrote: Do you know what it is yet? It's got me wondering quite a bit.
Well, it'll be a big one for me.
Other than that I don't think I can say Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Raykon - Feb. 15, 2010

I think I know what it is. Won't really be able to go on much this next 3 days. I've got 3 assignments ... Unhappy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Trik - Feb. 15, 2010

Ouch
Three?!
I only have one maths test this week (Pythagoras' theorem)
It's gonna be easy.
I'm a wiz at maths!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Feb. 15, 2010

did u know ??
Your stomach produces a new layer of
mucus every two weeks - otherwise it will
digest itself.

The Declaration of Independence was
written on hemp paper.

The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.

A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh
champagne will bounce up and down
continuously from the bottom of the glass
to the top.

Susan Lucci is the daughter of Phyllis
Diller.

40% of McDonald's profits come from
the sales of Happy Meals.

Every person has a unique tongue print.

315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled

dont think ya did and neither did i isnt it funny that we will never know everything and some devote their lives to trying

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Feb. 15, 2010

To fact number 1: Eurgh, I was eating lunch!
To the rest, these aren't really random thoughs, just remotely interesting.. Or sickening facts.
Not the place for it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Feb. 15, 2010

so is there a thread 4
just remotely interesting.. Or sickening facts.
#1 wasnt that bad dude

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladerAce17 - Feb. 15, 2010

Where'd you learn the tittle thing? (Laughs while reading this) I knew from my school assignment book.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Feb. 16, 2010

Tomorrow, the best holiday of the year imo. Pancake day. <3

People planning stuff? Personally I'm gonna wake up before 12am (if you know me, you'll realise this is SHOCKING) and cook as many as possible. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Feb. 16, 2010

Good gosh Team Canada's Women's hockey team. 28 goals scored in two games(one of which is still ongoing), and 1 goal allowed. Beastly.

(Feb. 16, 2010  12:22 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Personally I'm gonna wake up before 12am (if you know me, you'll realise this is SHOCKING) and cook as many as possible. Smile

So are you going to sleep for like two hours, and wake up? Isn't that kind of pointless?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  1:44 AM)King To-sama Wrote: So are you going to sleep for like two hours, and wake up? Isn't that kind of pointless?

Meant 12 noon. Midday. Speechless