World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Feb. 02, 2010

(Feb. 02, 2010  8:07 PM)Pegasis Wrote: But, warnings should be expire-able imo.

lol of course you would want that

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Feb. 02, 2010

(Feb. 02, 2010  8:07 PM)Pegasis Wrote: This, also.

But, warnings should be expire-able imo.

Edit: Sorry for the double-post. I thought the system's gonna merge them automatically.

Warnings are revoked after extended periods of good behaviour, although that said, we are not under any obligation to expire warnings.

To be honest, if a bad member with a warning changes his ways for the better, it becomes immaterial whether they expire or not. Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Feb. 02, 2010

(Feb. 02, 2010  8:14 PM)♥ Wrote: To be honest, if a bad member with a warning changes his ways for the better, it becomes immaterial whether they expire or not. Tongue_out
Which is my case Cool

But still, I would feel more comfortable if it wasn't that high XD

But some kinds of warnings really should be expire-able. For example; Ive had a "Long sig" warning because of uploading one in my first couple of days here. And its been almost a year and a half... and its still there. -.-

Anyway, i really believe that a "Leader" would very much help this place get more improvements and updates.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Feb. 02, 2010

uhhhhhh sorry to make this about me, but in the 3 years i've been here i think i broke the rules once by accident, but my warning says it'll never expire =/

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Feb. 02, 2010

We should probably take a long moment to verify everybody's warnings ...

About the loss of interest and everything, I seriously meant what I wrote : things are better when you are optimistic. Sometimes it is difficult to be positive, but we should really try harder. I watched Beyblade Spirit shatter four or five years ago, and people were basically having the same speech some of you are having now. There is a certain depression in reading those messages, and it must not help other members either. It spreads.

We have Metal Fight Beyblade, then Beyblade Metal Fusion relatively very soon compared to the five years of death Beyblade suffered; Hasbro will organise events, and if they are not sufficient, then we will host them, and we will work a lot to make things better, especially after this whole discussion.
It does not help that we get suggestions such as implementing mini-games on the site, however our goal remains to make this website an enriching experience for everybody, and we realise just how slow we have been in trying to do so, therefore there is only one path to follow now : the other one.

Bey Brad Wrote:I was wondering what had changed in you!!
I am still the same though, hah. Only quite happier.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Feb. 03, 2010

(Feb. 02, 2010  11:33 PM)SK Wrote: uhhhhhh sorry to make this about me, but in the 3 years i've been here i think i broke the rules once by accident, but my warning says it'll never expire =/

Quote:26th March, 2009, 10:10 PM

Definitely not three years ago! aha

That being said, I don't see why people are bothered about having one or two warnings. it's not like anyone can see it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Medz - Feb. 03, 2010

Removed.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Feb. 03, 2010

hope you get warned for that

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zeox - Feb. 03, 2010

Oct 09 2007

He registered three years ago, I think that is what he meant Bradly Boy. Rofl, I wanted to act like pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Feb. 03, 2010

man i sure am glad for these posts

how interesting

Hey guys, if you don't have anything interesting to contribute, get out!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Raykon - Feb. 03, 2010

I'm actually glad that Roan posted that, now hopefully the WBO can move in the right direction again. I've noticed that a lot of the 'main' members have slowly vanished from the site when Brad resigned from the job at WBO. The site is still getting a lot of members logging in, in fact there have been 220 members online in the past 24 hours, but I'm sure not much of them posted. I think WBO needs a leader, someone to lead the WBO in the right direction. I think Kai-V is right, you need think optimistic about the Beyblades. I can see why some people have lost a lot of interest in Beyblades, because of the price, and no one to play off against, but I'm sure once Beyblade: Metal Fusion will change that. You could buy them in a store near you for a lot cheaper then they are on the internet, and you will have Beybladers in your area (hopefully). My interest in Beyblade has always been the same, in fact it's my favorite game right now. I don't have to force myself on, but I just hope that WBO can get that 'feel' again. Just felt like saying what I think in this.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Feb. 03, 2010

(Feb. 03, 2010  12:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Definitely not three years ago! aha

That being said, I don't see why people are bothered about having one or two warnings. it's not like anyone can see it.

no i meant 3 years since i joined this board, not 3 years since i got the warn lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Feb. 03, 2010

I think my dog is coming down with something. Booked an appointment with the vet first thing tomorrow. Hope it's nothing serious.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Feb. 03, 2010

just watched the 1st ep of the new season for lost,its so confussing i realy hope everything gets explain and makes sense in the end

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Raykon - Feb. 03, 2010

I've almost made the school rugby league team as halfback ... I will be doing one more training session tomorrow and after that I will find out. I hope I go well.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - フェルグラント - Feb. 03, 2010

(Feb. 03, 2010  11:37 AM)Raykon Wrote: I've almost made the school rugby league team as halfback ... I will be doing one more training session tomorrow and after that I will find out. I hope I go well.

Well, good luck Raykon.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 03, 2010

(Feb. 02, 2010  5:33 PM)Giga Wrote: Pretty much exactly how I feel. Bey's cost to much for me right now to keep up with what little meta we do have. Hell, I've only got one RF. Battle Strikers on the other hand, is really cheap. Lets all migrate to Striker Axis lol

Well, there is also the fact that there are no beyblades in any shops in the UK (at least not in my area) so I can only get them online which is a right pain in the butt sometimes.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Feb. 03, 2010

Ughhh. Well turns out it was a pretty bad allergic reaction. Cost me $300 at the vet today Tired

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Feb. 03, 2010

Thats a shame Khel Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Feb. 05, 2010

I have $400!!!!! thats the most money I've ever had at one time in my life!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - flame libra - Feb. 05, 2010

New girl at my school super beautiful I get nervous around her and can only say hi and bye to her. I'm gonna ask her out on Monday (it's 4:48 PM where I am btw), I just hope I don't carp up like in the past. I seriously love her too.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Feb. 05, 2010

(Feb. 05, 2010  10:27 PM)Jsc Wrote: I have $400!!!!! thats the most money I've ever had at one time in my life!

i'm jealous. my phone bill for the past two months was more than this

Hahaha... guess its just that I'm only 13...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - flame libra - Feb. 05, 2010

I'm seventeen. I'm really jealous because I'm not used to saving money (I had more than 40 dollars not as in the fifties but I mean a few dollas higher than 40 and I had 20 something dollars first spent that then I had 20 spent it on a dvd and dinner at the Mcdonalds at my local super Walmart).

I never want anything when my family goes anywhere... so I end up saving all of my money