World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 25, 2010

(Jan. 25, 2010  9:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: good thing it wasn't an english exam

Haha, whoops...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jan. 26, 2010

(Jan. 25, 2010  5:03 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Was it the baby seals thing? I forget if that's this time of year...
Bear(bare?) in mind that those companies get their donations from making you feel guilty and sorry for the animals. Also bear in mind that lots of farm animals such as cows and chickens also get mistreated; it's not just the cute ones like cats or dogs.

Um nah there was 2 things on one guy took someones box of kittens which were 3weeks old and got his bulldog to kill them.another one was someone shot a cat in the head with a nail gun 25times Uncertain its real depressing knowing theres people like that out there

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - engleetuck - Jan. 26, 2010

is this the place to post about tips on the sport

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - TheLVJ - Jan. 26, 2010

(Jan. 26, 2010  11:46 PM)engleetuck Wrote: is this the place to post about tips on the sport

"Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please"

Try reading the title.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jan. 26, 2010

No, use beyblade random thoughts in the Beyblade General Forum.

Also, it's a hobby - not a sport.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Jan. 27, 2010

A mix of Getting my house painted (interior obviously) and hot weather has stopped me using a computer, so strange not being able to go onto my home computer... plus im still trying to fix them. Unhappy

Also Primary and High School students here had to go back to school today I hold my head back and laugh until i fall off a chair realising that i dont have to go to that annoying excuse of a high school anymore. haha.

Goodluck to those poor students at Henley High who have to deal with hot weather, bad teachers and a principal who is trying to get a better uniform oh and laptops that cost 3,000 dollars per term. Also change the school name to St. Henley. Chocked (never get a principal who is smaller than you and wears high heels she trips over)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jan. 27, 2010

argh why did I pick Monsanto as my Brand management assignment. This company makes good money but is such a total jerk in every other aspect that a marketing point of view isn't enough to solve it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jan. 27, 2010

iPad lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jan. 27, 2010

(Jan. 27, 2010  7:45 PM)Giga Wrote: iPad lol

seriously what a joke

it is literately a big ipod touch. Game changer xD

EDIT from post-keynote
I can actually see a market for it - Schools. It has a dock/keyboard, would fit in a bag, runs the simplest os available and has iWork built in. Seems like the perfect machine.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jan. 27, 2010

no multitasking, no dice

holy carp, your right. I figured that was a given, LOL

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Maz - Jan. 27, 2010

Ipad disappoints me. No webcam!?!?!
But theres a lot of potential in what it can become assuming apple will do many more iterations of this through the years.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 28, 2010

iPass

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jan. 28, 2010

(Jan. 28, 2010  1:36 AM)To Wrote: iPass

Wow, you managed to say something legitimately funny for once!

I'm impressed, although slightly suspicious that you got it from somewhere else... lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Trik - Jan. 28, 2010

That s funny!
iPad looks extremely thin.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Blue - Jan. 28, 2010

Im glad its not just me- the iPad is a gimped POS...how they dropped the ball so hard is boggling me

the bezel.. really?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 28, 2010

(Jan. 28, 2010  2:00 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm impressed, although slightly suspicious that you got it from somewhere else... lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jan. 28, 2010

I wonder how much empty space there is in the ipad ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - TheLVJ - Jan. 28, 2010

I doubt that there is any. It weighs over 1 pound. (compact) Devices such as the "iPass" tend to be packed efficiently as to maximize the allotted space.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jan. 28, 2010

(Jan. 28, 2010  7:44 PM)The LVJ Wrote: I doubt that there is any. It weighs over 1 pound. (compact) Devices such as the "iPass" tend to be packed efficiently as to maximize use of the allotted space.

I was only a joking (in reference to it being pretty much the same as Iphone/touch), sorry if you didn't get that ^^;

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jan. 29, 2010

Has any one here had confidence issues? Help plz. I'm getting sick of caring about what people think of me so much.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - TheLVJ - Jan. 29, 2010

Oh, I get it!

Confidence? What's wrong? Girl issues? Smug

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - firelord767 - Jan. 29, 2010

(Jan. 29, 2010  3:18 AM)Neeek Wrote: Has any one here had confidence issues? Help plz. I'm getting sick of caring about what people think of me so much.

I was always not confident when i was in Intermidiet school. And then i became confident that i was a complete geek and the rest came pretty fast. It's really a matter of how you look at what people think of you. People tell you to ignore it, but that doesn't work. Ever.

Next time some smartbutt comes up to you and gives you one of those sarcastic complements, thank them for noticing and continue on.

I, for one, take pride in my faults, and see them as differences. Thinking outside the box is sometimes a great solution, but in this case, completely ignore it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jan. 29, 2010

No Speechless