World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Jan. 15, 2010

(Jan. 14, 2010  2:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i love collecting fonts

there should be a video game about capturing fonts and typing sweet sentences with them

omg, then you could adjust the kerning of your sentences, the leading of your paragraphs, and if you want to get crazy- create ligatures! the possibilities are endless

it would be an adventure of communication, through fonts!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jan. 15, 2010

(Jan. 15, 2010  12:10 AM)Kei Wrote: omg, then you could adjust the kerning of your sentences, the leading of your paragraphs, and if you want to get crazy- create ligatures! the possibilities are endless

it would be an adventure of communication, through fonts!

this is my favourite post on the wbo ever

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Jan. 15, 2010

in fact, are we not playing it r i g h t n o w ?

__________________________________________________________I think we are ! ! !

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zeox - Jan. 15, 2010

*Puts in Cheat codes*

I win

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 15, 2010

I feel like looking for Typing Of The Dead now...

People have started to say, "Cool story bro" in my school. Oh jeeze.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jan. 15, 2010

(Jan. 15, 2010  4:56 AM)Zeox Wrote: *Puts in Cheat codes*

I win

!!Error!! You have used an ugly font to enter the cheat codes. Please stop being an idiot and use creative fonts.

Thank you Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jan. 15, 2010

(Jan. 15, 2010  4:39 AM)Kei Wrote: in fact, are we not playing it r i g h t n o w ?

__________________________________________________________I think we are ! ! !

bahah

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jan. 16, 2010

Out of interest, does anyone use Dailybooth? I use it to stalk youtube celebrities I'm in love with ...
www.dailybooth.com/Neeek

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jan. 16, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeeyWvo1rNg
my carp hero <3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Jan. 18, 2010

(Jan. 16, 2010  1:46 AM)SK Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeeyWvo1rNg
my carp hero <3

Horatio is legend tbh. Every time I watch CSI I laugh at how ludicrous the computer parts of it are where they take a 10x10 pixel image and make it into some perfect quality picture of someone's face. xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sam - Jan. 18, 2010

24 (probable) last season starting in 10 minutes. Yuhhhh!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Jan. 18, 2010

(Jan. 18, 2010  1:51 AM)Sam Wrote: 24 (probable) last season starting in 10 minutes. Yuhhhh!!!

Grr, starts at 9pm here (would have been 8pm my time where you are). Can't wait!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 18, 2010

Wake up tired, Monday mornings suck. It's way too early to catch a bus. Why conform without a fuss? Daddy, Daddy, no, I don't want to go to school!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Jan. 18, 2010

Sat my chemistry exam today. I think I did quite well. There's only one thing I know I did really stupidly. The question was:

Complete the equation

Toluene + Oxygen --->Carbon dioxide + water
You have to enter the correct number of molecules. Toluene has 7 Carbon atoms so the correct no. of oxygen atoms in the carbon dioxide is 14. Toluene has 16 hydrogen atoms so the correct no. of oxygen atoms is 8. So there would be 11 Oxygen molecules overall.
I did the hardest bit which was working out how many Carbon atoms toluene has. But I wrote down the number of oxygen atoms instead of the number of molecules.

I know none of you really care about my exams but i needed to get that off my chest. Apart from that I feel quite positive about the exam though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Jan. 18, 2010

i got an A in my chemistry exam results today, B's in biology and physics, high ones though, totally happy that i dont have to resits lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Jan. 18, 2010

Smith Smith

R.I.P. Daisuke Gori.
Probably best known as the voices of Umigame, Gyuumao, Enma-Daio and of course, Earth's Champion Mr. Satan in Dragon Ball Z.
He did many other voices in both anime and video games, and will be sorely missed by many.

It's being investigated as a possible suicide, and that makes me so sad that he wanted to kill himself.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jan. 19, 2010

Why isn't last post working (or maybe its my laptop...)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sam - Jan. 19, 2010

Ugah there is so much friction between my finger and the iPhone screen when scrolling through things/playing games. I just lashed out on my earbuds after losing an extreme match of Glow Hockey because I couldn't move my finger around the screen accurately/comfortably. Apple better get this carp straightened out before releasing that almost confirmed tablet. I think it may be due to the callusy and dry nature of the skin on my hands. IDK what to do, carry some moisturizer around with me?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Jan. 19, 2010

(Jan. 19, 2010  12:35 AM)Sam Wrote: Ugah there is so much friction between my finger and the iPhone screen when scrolling through things/playing games. I just lashed out on my earbuds after losing an extreme match of Glow Hockey because I couldn't move my finger around the screen accurately/comfortably. Apple better get this carp straightened out before releasing that almost confirmed tablet. I think it may be due to the callusy and dry nature of the skin on my hands. IDK what to do, carry some moisturizer around with me?

That's part of the reason I got a Blackberry/non-touch screen phone.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sam - Jan. 19, 2010

Hahaha Herk from The Wire is in 24 what the carp

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jan. 19, 2010

(Jan. 19, 2010  12:35 AM)Sam Wrote: Ugah there is so much friction between my finger and the iPhone screen when scrolling through things/playing games. I just lashed out on my earbuds after losing an extreme match of Glow Hockey because I couldn't move my finger around the screen accurately/comfortably. Apple better get this carp straightened out before releasing that almost confirmed tablet. I think it may be due to the callusy and dry nature of the skin on my hands. IDK what to do, carry some moisturizer around with me?

when did you turn into such a colossal moron seriously

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 19, 2010

(Jan. 19, 2010  12:09 AM)Ash Wrote: Why isn't last post working (or maybe its my laptop...)

Uh oh, looks like that glitch is back.

Note: I also saw that Crimson posted, and when I clicked on it, it sent me to the first page, then I clicked to what I thought was the current page, and that post wasn't there.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Jan. 19, 2010

(Jan. 19, 2010  2:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: when did you turn into such a colossal moron seriously

Not sticking up for either of you yet, however I would like to enquire as to why you think this?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jan. 19, 2010

T

That's usually because your screen is dirty/oily from your fingers. Just keep your screen clean or get a screen protector and it shouldn't be an issue.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hagane Ginga - Jan. 19, 2010

(Jan. 18, 2010  9:55 PM)Crimson Wrote: Smith Smith

R.I.P. Daisuke Gori.
Probably best known as the voices of Umigame, Gyuumao, Enma-Daio and of course, Earth's Champion Mr. Satan in Dragon Ball Z.
He did many other voices in both anime and video games, and will be sorely missed by many.

It's being investigated as a possible suicide, and that makes me so sad that he wanted to kill himself.

M-M-Mr Satan... Hercule.. Crying