World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jan. 01, 2010

Watch anything but Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Full metal alchemist and Bleach.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 01, 2010

Baccano
Samurai Horror Tales

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jan. 02, 2010

Currently chilling out to The Libertines. I miss my indie roots Unhappy Songs that bring memories of good times flooding back are the best.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jan. 02, 2010

(Jan. 01, 2010  9:43 PM)Ash Wrote: Thanks.

My new year resolution was to stop watching just beyblade and watch a different anime. xD

Which is a good anime to watch? I'll fit them all in within the 12 months xD

you should watch:
Berserk
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed
Vampire hunter D
Akira
Ninja Scroll
also if you get the chance watch fafner

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 02, 2010

(Jan. 01, 2010  11:47 PM)Neeek Wrote: Watch anything but Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Full metal alchemist and Bleach.

...i think FMA is awesome.. at least brotherhood. but yeah watch Gurren Lagann if you like explosions lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jan. 02, 2010

my dream last night was pretty sweeet,i was at some milatry base thing and was locked up for some reason then they were under attack from Leos from gundam wing and then i broke out cause i was like im not dieing here and pretty much stole there mobile suit which was pretty much like wing gundam but a little diffrent so i got in it and was flying around and they was some huge battle happening on the field at my old high school and i was flying around in the gundam in the bird mode thing shooting at all the leos that were battleing at the school it felt pretty real when i woke up my mum asked me what i was dreaming around as i was moving my arms as if i was actully piolting it Tired was pretty embarssed to tell her

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jan. 02, 2010

LOL I had a dream I was late for school and the teacher didn't care because it was Brad xD Then he started giving me strikers and beys for doing good work

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jan. 02, 2010

Man the UK was awesome. I had a great time, did everything from Abbey Road to the Hidden Pubs of London. I can't wait to go back since there still is so much to do.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jan. 02, 2010

I went leicster square on new years eve, would've been cool if i saw you lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jan. 02, 2010

I was around embankment. Found a good spot to watch the fireworks from the London Eye.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Jan. 02, 2010

(Jan. 01, 2010  11:47 PM)Neeek Wrote: Watch anything but Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Full metal alchemist and Bleach.

This.

Also, I'm having the best day today, and it's about to get better. Gonna go eat some delicious chicken and noodles. Smile

Hope you're all feeling happy. ^^

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jan. 02, 2010

(Jan. 02, 2010  6:00 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Also, I'm having the best day today, and it's about to get better. Gonna go eat some delicious chicken and noodles. Smile

Hope you're all feeling happy. ^^

Why is it the best day?
I'm worried at the amount of work I have to do for when the holdays end. Smith

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Medz - Jan. 02, 2010

Same here, and my holiday ends in like 2 days. Man holidays are depressing. Well the end of them.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Jan. 02, 2010

I have work as well but I just feel happy. Things are just nice atm ya know?

I have to do work for school too but somehow I'm not so worried about it. Go on MSN btw neek. Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jan. 03, 2010

i came home from work today and my room was all changed around D:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jan. 03, 2010

I finally set up a blog and a twitter. At first I thought twitter was rubish but it's grown on me, it's just like the status updates page on Facebook.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 03, 2010

I have like seven blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and a Youtube channel. Only the later two actually get updated often. Twitter is pointless for me.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jan. 03, 2010

yeah Twitter is like pointless to me

And the odds of me doing my homework (which is an 8 page leaflet about rome) before thursday...17% Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jan. 03, 2010

The odds of me completing: 9 pages of Graphics coursework, about 6 of Geography, a few for Science, and an English essay. 0%
Oh the things I should be doing but can't be botherd to ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 03, 2010

Odds of me completing this today:
Digital Studio Movie Poster - 90%
History Chapter 16 and 17 (Due next week) - 20%
History Assignment (Due Friday) - 30%
Peer Tutoring Essay - 70%
Peer Tutoring Booklet - 90%

Thank gosh the heavy stuff ain't due tommorrow.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hagane Ginga - Jan. 03, 2010

lucky me, I didn't go to school on the last day so I had no homework Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Jan. 03, 2010

ive got a whole chemistry essay to do and ive only got two days man, ive also got ict, to watch two animated films rofl, that is what my teacher told us to do XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hagane Ginga - Jan. 03, 2010

At least you have no school tomorrow

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Jan. 03, 2010

just made 1000 posts so yay Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Jan. 03, 2010

Wow you joined two days before me and I'm only on around 320.