World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Dec. 20, 2009

O_O I don't know why I said that...

Lol anyway sorry i thought it was funny how the subject just changed Tongue_out nvm

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Dec. 20, 2009

(Dec. 20, 2009  4:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I really like it, except for the chinese symbols. Feel it detracts from the impact.

I think that it might have been better to either have just made the symbols cutouts instead of engravings or just include more engraving on the rest of the plates. It's sort of out of place... Nonetheless, it makes a great piece for my dresser.

[Image: dresser.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Trik - Dec. 22, 2009

Has anybody been on http://www.lbycs.com ?
Is it trustworthy? because I am planning to buy an iPhone or iTouch there.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Dec. 22, 2009

considering it asked me to save a file as soon as you click on the site I highly doubt it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Dec. 22, 2009

I clicked it and the Window it was in froze.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Dec. 22, 2009

(Dec. 22, 2009  12:55 AM)Khel Wrote: considering it asked me to save a file as soon as you click on the site I highly doubt it.
(Dec. 22, 2009  2:22 AM)Jsc Wrote: I clicked it and the Window it was in froze.

None of this happened when I clicked on the link... :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Dec. 22, 2009

So I've moved on from just Battle Strikers; I'm in charge of all Boys 5+ marketing at MEGA now. Smile

Of course ... Strikers is still my fav Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Dec. 22, 2009

wow thats great brad

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Dec. 23, 2009

(Dec. 22, 2009  11:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So I've moved on from just Battle Strikers; I'm in charge of all Boys 5+ marketing at MEGA now. Smile

Of course ... Strikers is still my fav Grin

congrats on the promotion Brad! Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Dec. 23, 2009

did so much xmas shopping x_x was anouyed my RBV3 didnt show up today Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 23, 2009

i couldn't help but notice that people sometimes stop replying to threads once i reply to it >_>...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Dec. 23, 2009

naw lion heart, anyone doing some last minute christmas shopping tomorrow lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 23, 2009

finished my christmas shopping Tongue_out. i only had to get something for my parents x3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Dec. 23, 2009

i had two buy for parents brother grandparents, and auntie and uncle aswell, hardly had any money for bey stuff but i still spent £50 on beystuff lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Dec. 23, 2009

I do not know what to say. Except that I'm slightly confused they're calling this a remake.

omg kung fu kid lol and why jackie chan,is he old enough to be a sensai or something because he certainly cant pass as a kid lmao

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Dec. 23, 2009

The movie itself doesn't look all that bad, and I'll probably watch it on YTV when it airs in like 3 years. It's just like the biggest cash grab that has nothing to do with the original property I've ever seen.

When Jackie was fighting the kids I cringed.

And yes, I have seen the Hilary Swank Karate Kid movie, lmao.

LOL the fly part made me lmfao. looks like Will Smith passed some acting skills down to his son. wonder why they didnt choose a japanese style this time Tongue_out like all the other karate kids... but then again the other karate kids all had the same japanese teacher. and about the hilary swank karate kid movie... i always knew i saw it!! i just thought it was some sort of weird realistic dream cuz they never show it anymore >_>

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Dec. 24, 2009

stressing that my booster wont come today Tired then ill have to wait even longer D: im more excited for my booster to come then xmas xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Dec. 24, 2009

what booster is so important lol but my last order came today and i can understand where your'e coming from.

haha RBV3 im just excited to see what ill get xD but its pain if it doesnt show up today cause im pretty sure the postmen and woman go on holiday till the end of the year Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Dec. 24, 2009

lol indeed but imagine if you got flame wolf after all the waiting lol hope you get something you want.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Dec. 24, 2009

honestly RBV3 is the worst booster ever Unhappy

haha i wouldnt mind flame wolf tbh it has H145 Tongue_out i dont mind as long as i dont get stardust peg,flame bull and storm sag.i want rock wolf the most from it cause i like the clear wheel xD but im getting one of beynval so it doesnt matter to much

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Dec. 24, 2009

Can't wait till 25th December, best day of the year! I intend to be opening my presents by 6:45 or else. xD

off topic - My libra came today

EDIT: lmao im getting a RBV3 toooo...