World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Dec. 08, 2009

just solved my first rubik's cube

n_______n

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Dec. 09, 2009

I have never solved one of those. I always end up cheating.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - JonnB - Dec. 09, 2009

lol its funny cause now when you buy one it comes with instructions so I'm This is supposed to be a puzzle lol.
But yeah I can solve in 5 minutes or less nothing compared to this chick who scares me with her fast hands >_>

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Dec. 09, 2009

just worked the longest day ever 10 hours T_T

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Dec. 09, 2009

Wow thats a lot Dirge... You should have 10 hours sleep now. Tongue_out Haha

EDIT: OH why did my mp3 have to break T3T
I just realised how much music i listen to.. and its not the radio. XD
Cant wait Until XMAS Im getting an MP4. Eee I know that cos i had a sneak preview of some of my presents. Smile
And by some i mean one. Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Dec. 09, 2009

I feel like such a dumb carp. Target does their schedules a week in advance so there's always two posted up and I got them confused. Turns out I was supposed to work last night and I had no idea so I'm pretty sure they're gonna write me up for that. I also thought I was supposed to work here this morning at 8 but I wasn't supposed to be here until 8:45. I feel so stupid. Uggggghhhhh.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Dec. 09, 2009

(Dec. 08, 2009  11:46 PM)♥ Wrote: just solved my first rubik's cube

n_______n

You would have been mega awesome in 1981

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Dec. 09, 2009

(Dec. 09, 2009  2:13 PM)Roan Wrote: I feel like such a dumb carp. Target does their schedules a week in advance so there's always two posted up and I got them confused. Turns out I was supposed to work last night and I had no idea so I'm pretty sure they're gonna write me up for that. I also thought I was supposed to work here this morning at 8 but I wasn't supposed to be here until 8:45. I feel so stupid. Uggggghhhhh.

The part of me that rages would tell you to say you purposely didn't show up as revenge for them penciling you in on your birthday. Good thing I don't let rage control me...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Dec. 09, 2009

(Dec. 09, 2009  2:13 PM)Roan Wrote: I feel like such a dumb carp. Target does their schedules a week in advance so there's always two posted up and I got them confused. Turns out I was supposed to work last night and I had no idea so I'm pretty sure they're gonna write me up for that. I also thought I was supposed to work here this morning at 8 but I wasn't supposed to be here until 8:45. I feel so stupid. Uggggghhhhh.

honestly, if you sincerely apologize and say you misunderstood they will probably overlook it. newbies make mistakes

(Dec. 09, 2009  2:42 PM)To Wrote: The part of me that rages would tell you to say you purposely didn't show up as revenge for them penciling you in on your birthday. Good thing I don't let rage control me...

if you don't expect to work on your birthday, congrats on being an eight year old

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Dec. 09, 2009

Finals week. Holy hell.

Fabrications final is going to own, though. Working on a lantern project with another skilled fabricator. We make a really awesome team. The project utilizes medium density fiberboard, poplar (wood), machined aluminum rods, acrylic rods, laser cut and engraved acrylic, and possibly an LED circuit.

[Image: lamptranquility.jpg]

This is one of the four sides. It's unfinished, if you cannot tell! I have to round everything off with sandpaper. There are three more acrylic windows (this one has paper backing on it, by the way). The windows are all different and have different Chinese symbols on them. Some of them will also have chains running through holding up 'counterweights'.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Dec. 09, 2009

(Dec. 09, 2009  3:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you don't expect to work on your birthday, congrats on being an eight year old

I was only playing. He just had the bad luck of having to work at a retail store, on his birthday, which just so happened to fall on Black Friday this year, lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Dec. 09, 2009

Is it only me or recently ive had about 10 pms within two days from noobs saying "hi/O_O" "hey" "why dont we be freinds"

I hardly post here anymore and they still find me D:

(Dec. 09, 2009  3:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: honestly, if you sincerely apologize and say you misunderstood they will probably overlook it. newbies make mistakes

They were actually going to fire me for it because their policy is that a no-call no-show is grounds for an automatic termination, no questions asked.

But I talked to Tasha, who is basically the store leader/supervisor, and I explained to her what happened, that it was an honest mistake and that I never meant for it to happen, that I would make sure it never happened again and she told me that normally they wouldn't even think about giving a person a second chance with something like this but because I was doing a good job so far and because she could see that I was literally upset/angry with myself for what happened they would let it pass and not terminate me.

I apologized I don't know how many times. lol I really felt awful for it happening. I'm just glad they didn't fire me. What's funny is that I ended up getting two compliment/good work cards from two of my managers today for working so hard. I normally just cashier but because the cart attendant called in sick today I volunteered to go get carts when we needed them. So, yay? lol I'm sure that will help my case.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Dec. 09, 2009

(Dec. 09, 2009  3:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you don't expect to work on your birthday, congrats on being an eight year old

What if your birthday is in the summer? Cool

However, once I've finished school I don't expect to be off every summer to have that luxury haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Dec. 09, 2009

(Dec. 09, 2009  10:37 PM)Kei Wrote: What if your birthday is in the summer? Cool

then congrats on being an eight year old you dumb student Cool

Iceburn

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Dec. 10, 2009

(Dec. 09, 2009  11:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: then congrats on being an eight year old you dumb student Cool

But it's summer break when my birthday occurs. Speechless lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Dec. 10, 2009

(Dec. 10, 2009  2:08 AM)Kei Wrote: But it's summer break when my birthday occurs. Speechless lol

Chief - Uh.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Dec. 10, 2009

Tears are literally streaming down my face.

Just finished watching the fall finale of Glee.
Oh my god, I don't have words to explain it.
I'm way too emotionally invested in these characters.

vvv- Whoops. Sorry.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Dec. 10, 2009

SPOILER ALERT

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Dec. 10, 2009

(Dec. 10, 2009  4:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: SPOILER ALERT

I keep forgetting this forum has spoiler tags. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Dec. 10, 2009

So I just made some brown rice with carrots, peas, spinach, and spam. Seasoned with lemon pepper and onion powder... I make this kind of thing for dinner almost every night, but it was my first time putting spam in something. It tastes pretty good! <3

Been carrying a large crystal around with me in the snow when I walk the city with friends in the middle of the night. I have a place across the river where I go to relax. It's an empty fountain filled with large, elevated blocks. I can stretch out on the blocks by the side of the river and it calms me down if I'm feeling high-strung. It doesn't seem many people have a place like this... So I take them there.

I'd like to serve them tea once I get my thermos back. Until then, the only thing I can do is take my tea set downstairs to the student lounge and share an hour or two with other students over a pot of Tai Ping Hou Kui.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Dec. 11, 2009

Chilling out with Rocky today, we're going to go and check out the new London flagship Kidrobot store (the place looks awesome, similar to the NY store if anyone's been there).
Hopefully going to see Where The Wild Things are as well, but we didn't book so I'm not sure how well that'll work :\
Should be a good day though either way Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Dec. 12, 2009

Lol theres a boxing organization that use the initals wbo xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 12, 2009  2:05 AM)Dirge Wrote: Lol theres a boxing organization that use the initals wbo xD

You just realized that now lol Tongue_out