World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 25, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  10:04 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: and tj you realize pinion is anubis right

Yeah i did.. but i like calling people on wbo by there display name. Tongue_out_wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spaceman - Nov. 25, 2009

(Nov. 24, 2009  3:54 PM)Roan Wrote: I work two jobs. I work at Target and at a local, family owned grocery store in the deli.

Yeah I expected it from Target, wasn't really surprised about that. But I wasn't happy when I found out I was also working a closing shift at my other job that same night.

Oh well, I'll be rolling in the dough for this so I suppose it'll be worth it in the end.

Gotta love those grocery stores. Mine likes to schedule me to do courtesy clerk closing shifts all the time.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 25, 2009

LOL face book is funny pretty much everyone on my freinds list has over 100 freinds ive only got like 60 :L

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Nov. 25, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  1:23 PM)Dirge Wrote: LOL face book is funny pretty much everyone on my freinds list has over 100 freinds ive only got like 60 :L

LOL OMG THAT IS LIKE SO FUNNY

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Nov. 25, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  9:54 AM)Nic Wrote: I've realized I haven't been to this forum for almost a year. Time really flies.

It seems that the members that I recognize are those who have always been in the same community ever since the BD and OTC era!

Seen your posts from old threads

Hi Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 26, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  4:50 PM)Roan Wrote: LOL OMG THAT IS LIKE SO FUNNY

it is considering my old myspace had over 2k freinds and my bebo before i deleted it had 4k friends

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Nov. 26, 2009

how many of those people were you actually friends with

they were all on my msn and talked most of them occisonaly,you know what these socail network things are like if you have a fringe emo girls randomly add guys with long hair all the time

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 26, 2009

(Nov. 26, 2009  1:49 AM)Dirge Wrote: they were all on my msn and talked most of them occisonaly,you know what these socail network things are like if you have a fringe emo girls randomly add guys with long hair all the time

you could just not accept it

which is what i do on facebook its just funny that people still do this on facebook when theres no real reason to add randoms

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Nov. 26, 2009

So today, I got some money! I went to Giant Eagle, which is a grocery shop about a 35 minute walk or so from my apartment. Across the river. So I went there with Ned, my roommate (who plans on making Thanksgiving dinner for the two of us, since neither one of us is going anywhere). I bought so much carp. It felt like my backpack weighed more than people I've carried, and I mean that, because I've carried Brad around on my back, too.

[Image: DSC03192.jpg]

But I'm so proud of my shelves of food! I seriously carried most of this with me.

[Image: DSC03205.jpg]
[Image: DSC03202.jpg]

Figured I'd take pics of my current living space. That's my bed. The only things on the left wall that belong to me are the shelves and the mirror. The table by my bed is made of cardboard!

I also built a shelf in two hours right before class on Tuesday, too. With the help of my friend Sue, I changed my draft drawing and a huge piece of poplar into this shelf. You'll notice it holding some of my food.

[Image: DSC03193.jpg]
[Image: DSC03194.jpg]
[Image: DSC03197.jpg]
[Image: DSC03198.jpg]

Although it was meant to hang on the wall with the legs pointing up, Sue pointed out that it can be stood on its own! So I did just that.

[Image: DSC03195.jpg]

We had to use a "mortise and tenon joint", which is what you see here.

So now, I'm gonna have some fresh ginger root and spearmint tea with brown rice + vegetables again.

Had a lot to say tonight!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 26, 2009

do you live in a warehouse or something? what's with your floor

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Nov. 26, 2009

Hmm someone tell me some good Japanese drama
I have noting to do :[
(got my wisdom teeth pulled)

(Nov. 26, 2009  3:30 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Hmm someone tell me some good Japanese drama

kimi wa petto
kamen rider kiva

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Nov. 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Smile

happy thanksgiving american bros

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ZoneDragon - Nov. 26, 2009

happy thanks giving guys!

Yeah Happy Thanksgiving :]
Rawr wasnt that big of a fan of kiva
and kimi wa petto the links are broken :[
GImmie more :]

Hm nvm found another site that has them up thxs brad :]

kamen rider w is really good, you watching?

I saw like 2 or 3 eps of kiva
I liked shinkenger ranger better
and Yeah I am watching

http://www.mysoju.com/
http://www.dramacrazy.net

I am at like part 2 the homeless dude just woke up lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Nov. 26, 2009

(Nov. 26, 2009  2:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: do you live in a warehouse or something? what's with your floor

Well, actually... It is a modified factory! that's why there are pillars and the floors are strange. My room has sort of an industrial look to it for this reason. I really like how all the food looks on the simple hand made shelves, though. It has a really earthy, utilitarian feel.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! <3 *sips spearmint tea with honey*

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Nov. 26, 2009

(Nov. 26, 2009  3:30 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Hmm someone tell me some good Japanese drama

ninkyo helper
tokyo dogs
hana yori dango (matsujun omg ♥)
gokusen
jin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Nov. 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Smile 4 day weekends FTW.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 27, 2009

so i just got moved to cheackouts at work theyre realy depressing for me,i hate just standing there doing nothing Tired and they had to put me there for xmas time when its busy when i have pretty much no idea what im doing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Nov. 27, 2009

Happy eid for everybody Grin