World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Raykon - Nov. 22, 2009

It's been so hot in the past 4 days! I'm kind of looking forward to Monday as it's going to be half the temperature it is today.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Nov. 22, 2009

did three test on friday for triple science really difficult

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BeyUK-Espio - Nov. 23, 2009

Sorting my Graphics Portfolio for Wednesday. It's so hard to choose what to take with me. Also need to decide on one of two printed adverts to discuss at the interview. One is based on making people aware of CO2 emissions and the other is making builders and other trades people aware of Asbestos?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Nov. 24, 2009

OMG This is horrible. It's like something from nightmare... Speechless

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Nov. 24, 2009

That's pretty terrible. I cannot imagine.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Nov. 24, 2009

I found out today that I'm working 4:45 AM until 9:00 PM on Friday, which also just so happens to be my 21st birthday.

Happy freaking Birthday to me, right? lmao

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 24, 2009

(Nov. 24, 2009  6:11 AM)Roan Wrote: I found out today that I'm working 4:45 AM until 9:00 PM on Friday, which also just so happens to be my 21st birthday.

wow that sucks heaps wouldnt they give you the night off for your birthday?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spaceman - Nov. 24, 2009

(Nov. 24, 2009  6:11 AM)Roan Wrote: I found out today that I'm working 4:45 AM until 9:00 PM on Friday, which also just so happens to be my 21st birthday.

Where do you work that gives you such a long shift?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Nov. 24, 2009

that blows.

Looks like tonight's gonna be an all-nighter for me. Already 4:45 AM and I am still a whilw from finishing my report.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Nov. 24, 2009

Holy *beep*

Sorry to hear that man, talk about be completely unfair and try and ruin someones birthday, completely outrageous.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - McMongol - Nov. 24, 2009

Damn your two jobs! You should've known that you were gonna be working early at Target on Black Friday, dude. That's a given.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Nov. 24, 2009

Spaceman Wrote:Where do you work that gives you such a long shift?

I work two jobs. I work at Target and at a local, family owned grocery store in the deli.

(Nov. 24, 2009  3:16 PM)Baronrana Wrote: Damn your two jobs! You should've known that you were gonna be working early at Target on Black Friday, dude. That's a given.

Yeah I expected it from Target, wasn't really surprised about that. But I wasn't happy when I found out I was also working a closing shift at my other job that same night.

Oh well, I'll be rolling in the dough for this so I suppose it'll be worth it in the end.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 24, 2009

That's rough Roan, but think about how good it will feel when it's over, sort of like how great it is to be healthy after being sick haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Nov. 24, 2009

I'm so annoyed that you cannot get FL Studios for mac unless you have Bootleg with Vista or XP running! I really wanted it ... :\ I might just get 'Logic', which doesn't look as good.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Nov. 25, 2009

The WBO is reaching another milestone... there is less than 100 members to go until there is a total of 3000 members Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Nov. 25, 2009

Good story

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Nov. 25, 2009

JON BE NICE >:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 25, 2009

I couldn't sleep until 4am this morning (and i woke up at 7am last night) Unhappy My dog scared the carp out of me.

I was sitting on the sofa in the lounge watching TV from about 10pm to Midnight my dog (Lucky) was sleeping next time me she had like twitchy nightmares I thought it was cute and woke her up from everytime she started them because I didn't want her to be scared of her own dreams... at Midnight I was just about to go to bed because I wanted sleep because me, Lucky and my mum were going to walk on the beach early... then i looked at Lucky; her eyes were staring at me she wouldn't blink - she had her tongue out... she wouldn't react to the sound of her name (5 times) and I was thinking the worst. so I nudged her and thankfully she moved and woke up. but when i went to bed all I was thinking about was 'Is she okay..' and 'Will she be okay.' I burst into tears and tried to calm myself down by laying outside in the fresh air thinking 'shes a tough dog; she'll be fine' and then started to think about how will I react when she does actually die.

Lucky is my 1st ever dog - I've had her for 9 years (10 years Feb 27th 2010 - 2 days after my 18th) Shes been with my family through good and bad times; always comic relief everyday of her life. And made us happy (Me, My Mum and Twin Brother) But I don't want to lose her. Crying She means to much to me.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Nov. 25, 2009

You should take her to the vet. She may have had a seizure.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 25, 2009

Alright will do. Thanks Annie. Joyful_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Nov. 25, 2009

I built a shelf project in two hours right before class today and managed to impress the teacher enough that he wants to put my piece in the art show (after I cleaned it up a little bit, which I did).

I'm really kicking tail at fabrications class.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Nic - Nov. 25, 2009

I've realized I haven't been to this forum for almost a year. Time really flies.

It seems that the members that I recognize are those who have always been in the same community ever since the BD and OTC era!

Congrats Guardian Pinion. Eee

(Nov. 25, 2009  9:54 AM)Nic Wrote: I've realized I haven't been to this forum for almost a year. Time really flies.

It seems that the members that I recognize are those who have always been in the same community ever since the BD and OTC era!

missed you omg

and tj you realize pinion is anubis right

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Nov. 25, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  9:54 AM)Nic Wrote: I've realized I haven't been to this forum for almost a year. Time really flies.

Good to see you again.

How are you?