World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 20, 2009

(Nov. 20, 2009  10:42 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Because before I saw the ad i was thinking of battle strikers for some reason and I laughed because of that. XD

EDIT: The ad was better then I thought so congrats to the people who made it Eee

The next one will be way cooler. I am working on the concept Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 20, 2009

(Nov. 20, 2009  3:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The next one will be way cooler. I am working on the concept Smile

Awesome. Looking forward to it. Eee
Maybe cos i've seen the ad i'll probably see a battle striker in store.. but i rarely go shopping. Well not with my family anyway... because my brother takes to long to decide what to buy (Food especially) and my mum loves to window shop (takes to long XD)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 20, 2009

About the current commercial, I think my favourite part is the CGI. It's almost real looking.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 20, 2009

I didn't look at it all in detail as i was also busy while i watched it, but what i saw was good. hopefully when i see it again I'll know what i like best about it. XD

It's on our Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleStrikers

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ??? - Nov. 20, 2009

were you thaoughtful when it came to naming them BattleStrikers I'm just asking becaus someone pointed out that the Initials are a little silly

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Nov. 20, 2009

He didn't name the line, he was employed after they already had the name.

(Nov. 20, 2009  5:53 PM)flamedramon Wrote: were you thaoughtful when it came to naming them BattleStrikers I'm just asking becaus someone pointed out that the Initials are a little silly

yes let's ban using two consequential letters because you're not mature enough to handle BS

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - Nov. 20, 2009

Iceburn

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Nov. 20, 2009

(Nov. 20, 2009  5:53 PM)flamedramon Wrote: were you thaoughtful when it came to naming them BattleStrikers I'm just asking becaus someone pointed out that the Initials are a little silly

are you 7

(Nov. 20, 2009  11:04 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: are you 7

Date of Birth: 25th April, 1992 (17 years old)
Mystery Solved

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Nov. 20, 2009

[Image: 260tqif.jpg]

Lesson of the day: iPod Touches don't take too well to hitting concrete floors with any amount of force other than a "light tap"

The screen looks a little cloudy because there's a screen protector on it and I didn't push all the bubbles out of it.

Good news is the touch screen is still 100% responsive, and when the backlight is actually on, you can barely tell anything is wrong.
But when the light is off? It looks like it shouldn't even work.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Nov. 20, 2009

whoa that looks totally messed up crimson, how can that even work still?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 21, 2009

did you just drop it or something?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ZoneDragon - Nov. 21, 2009

Every person at my school has a ipod touch or iphone that looks just like that!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Whitefire - Nov. 21, 2009

i dont have one at all so yeesh people y r u dropping these?!?!?

IT STILL WORKS?!?!?!

*shock*

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Nov. 21, 2009

(Nov. 21, 2009  1:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: did you just drop it or something?

Going downstairs to basement.
Hit the top step, bounced, hit the floor.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Whitefire - Nov. 21, 2009

next time duct tape it to yourself so it wont break anymore. 0.o

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Nov. 21, 2009

I still use my old 2005 iPod Video. Apart from having to change the battery it works just fine.

I'm honestly shocked it hasn't broken yet.

i've had my nintendo ds for idk how long, 4 maybe 5 years...used it alot.....its still like i just bought it. lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 21, 2009

(Nov. 20, 2009  3:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's on our Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleStrikers

Sweet. Everytime i watch it i like it even more. XD love the coloured electricity effects Haha. Joyful_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ZoneDragon - Nov. 21, 2009

I might buy a battle striker or two after visiting that youtube channel.
Pretty colors!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 21, 2009

Finally put my passport application in today, should get it in about two weeks. Then it's iPhone time. Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Nov. 21, 2009

I just realised something really obvious. In german the letter f is often used in place of the letter p in english such as in schlafen to sleep also the letter b in german is substituted for the letter v in english such as haben to have. There are many more examples as well.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Nov. 21, 2009

(Nov. 21, 2009  11:50 AM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: I just realised something really obvious. In german the letter f is often used in place of the letter p in english such as in schlafen to sleep also the letter b in german is substituted for the letter v in english such as haben to have. There are many more examples as well.
Yes, and many German words can remind you of English when you pronounce them, whereas they look just strange when you simply see them. I think a lot of English words come from the Germanic language anyway ...