World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Nov. 15, 2009

Law is the new Careers in my life. Peer Tutoring is the energy sink of the day. No, I didn't want Peer Tutoring.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  12:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah this makes way more sense than just buying a table

It does when you have a little free time, a specific design need, and the knowledge to build such a thing in one night! I needed it to wrap around that pillar and be the correct height to be my night table. It also needed to extend no further out than the pillar because if it did, it would get in the way of the standing mirror.

[Image: DSC03160.jpg]

It's actually incomplete. The top needs one more layer and I want to take some board and edge around the outside. Smooth up some of the edges, too. Oh, also, I need to add supports to the base of the legs (they're very sturdy already, but my dumb roommate might end up kicking one or something, so...)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2009

that looks terrible please just buy a table

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Nov. 15, 2009

It'll look better when it's complete. If it doesn't, whatever I'll just throw a tablecloth over it

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Nov. 15, 2009

Is that a Renamon toy ~ ? ♥

It does look a bit tatty admittedly, but the legs look good and the whole idea of it wrapping around the pillar is cool.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Nov. 15, 2009

does look a bit odd but should be alright when finished

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  1:51 AM)♥ Wrote: Is that a Renamon toy ~ ? ♥

It does look a bit tatty admittedly, but the legs look good and the whole idea of it wrapping around the pillar is cool.

it's kyuubimon you noob

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 13, 2009  12:25 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Oh thats gotta suck.. XD Oh well.
EDIT: Only when your popular... right Dirge? Pinching_eyes_2 haha

haha its only when i feel like doing my hair decent they real amazed and its like nothing sepcial >_>

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  3:02 AM)Dirge Wrote: haha its only when i feel like doing my hair decent they real amazed and its like nothing sepcial >_>

Haha.. are they like "I love your hair.. can i have your number?" XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  3:51 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Haha.. are they like "I love your hair.. can i have your number?" XD

haha pretty much or ask me for photos >_> now i know what my freind must feel like when she cosplays xD

(Nov. 15, 2009  1:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's kyuubimon you noob

Lmao I knew someone would point this out

The table is pretty much just rough. I'm waiting to find a couple of large, pristine pieces of cardboard so I can cover it with a nice surface layer. Then, I'll give it a finish.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bey tempest - Nov. 15, 2009

I've got three tests on friday in biology, chemistry and physics i have to revise like heck sigh.

(Nov. 15, 2009  9:36 PM)bey tempest Wrote: I've got three tests on friday in biology, chemistry and physics i have to revise like heck sigh.

i'm presenting a report to the CEO of my company tomorrow

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Nov. 15, 2009

I hope it goes well! I can understand those can be very nerve-wrecking.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Nov. 16, 2009

Hope the presentation/ report goes well! Saw Battle Strikers at Target the other day. Awesome.

Anyways, got exams next week. Aarggh

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 16, 2009

Goodluck with the exams Dragonsclaw... I just gotta finish an exit plan then Im officially finished High School 4eva. Joyful_2 YAy!

Tired But my Vocational Studies teacher (Ms. Carey) said i didn't had my work up. BUT I DID! at student services. under my other teachers name. (Mr. McNamara) so maybe she should ask him before waking me up at 7am. Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Nov. 17, 2009

Tired of teachers explaining things in a really complicated way, and then I ask my friend and he explains it in one sentence and I'm like "Oh, why didn't they just SAY that?". GL with exams all of you who have them.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  7:30 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Tired of teachers explaining things in a really complicated way, and then I ask my friend and he explains it in one sentence and I'm like "Oh, why didn't they just SAY that?". GL with exams all of you who have them.

sorry you're dumb

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  7:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sorry you're dumb

Have you experienced UK education

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  7:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sorry you're dumb

HAHAHA Iceburn

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  7:35 PM)Ash Wrote: Have you experienced UK education

Ash, UK education might be a lot easier than other countries, also, you haven't made it to the end of school yet so if you think it is hard now, just wait.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Nov. 17, 2009

No i mean some of the teachers here are terrible

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  10:34 PM)Ash Wrote: No i mean some of the teachers here are terrible
as in everywhere haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  10:34 PM)Ash Wrote: No i mean some of the teachers here are terrible

welcome to everywhere in the world

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  7:35 PM)Ash Wrote: Have you experienced UK education

sorry we have other things to do beyond memorizing the names of inbred dead white men that mean nothing to the rest of the world