World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Nov. 10, 2009

getting a new phone soon... its between a black berry and an i phone. what would you choose if you were me?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Nov. 10, 2009

iPhone.

We have this thread now btw: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Computers-Gadgets-Etc Wink

Oh and happy belated bday pegasis Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Nov. 10, 2009

thnx for the link..

"Oh and happy belated bday pegasis "

? Confused

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Nov. 10, 2009

Just had a sleep paralysis last night...
it was awful =(
I had the feeling that a malefic presence was in the room with me and that my body was really really heavy and I couldn't move a finger even though I was trying so hard.
Even though it only lasted I think 10 seconds, it was the most terrifying feeling I ever felt.

I don't want it to happen again T_T

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Nov. 10, 2009

That happenes to me and i try and shout but when it finished amazingly all i said was "ah" after it

pegasis lol remember when i said happy bday on YouTube to you xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Nov. 10, 2009

(Nov. 10, 2009  1:59 PM)Pegasis Wrote: "Oh and happy belated bday pegasis "

? Confused

http://worldbeyblade.org/Calendar-WBO-Calendar?year=2009&month=11&day=8&action=dayview :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 11, 2009

(Nov. 10, 2009  10:38 PM)Beynval Wrote: Just had a sleep paralysis last night...
it was awful =(
I had the feeling that a malefic presence was in the room with me and that my body was really really heavy and I couldn't move a finger even though I was trying so hard.
Even though it only lasted I think 10 seconds, it was the most terrifying feeling I ever felt.

I get this all the time, except I can't breathe, either.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Nov. 11, 2009

holy carp that sounds scary.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Nov. 11, 2009

(Nov. 11, 2009  2:21 AM)Khel Wrote: holy carp that sounds scary.

I've seen videos of this on Youtube. I did some research on sleep walking and related things for a friend who was sleep walking and was freaked out about it.

Let me tell you, night terrors and sleep paralysis are absolutely horrifying. Especially night terrors. Omg, freaked me the hell out just watching the people having them, I can't imagine having one myself.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Nov. 11, 2009

thnx guys for the Bdays, it wasnt yesterday. but it is in this month Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 11, 2009

(Nov. 10, 2009  10:38 PM)Beynval Wrote: Just had a sleep paralysis last night...
it was awful =(

ive heard of something like this but its like when in your dreams demons come in a pin you down and you cant move or something cant rember what its called tho

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BeyUK-Espio - Nov. 11, 2009

Just received two university interviews this morning. Need to change one of them because they over run. I'm stressing out because I need to sort my portfolio out and write up info cards so as they know what they are looking at. Ahhhh, its gonna be so busy up until September next year!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 11, 2009

was just watching ben 10 was pretty suprised when right at the end of the ep they had those kids from naruto Confused i guess the people who made ben 10 like naruto or something

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Nov. 11, 2009

(Nov. 09, 2009  5:54 PM)Pegasis Wrote: ahhh i hate cheaters! cheating is causing me trouble. almost everyone cheats in exams while i always try to avoid it. In the last biology exam, almost everyone got a 9,5 and a 10 from cheating while i got a 9. (the exam was out of 10)

anyone has such a problem?

(Nov. 10, 2009  5:13 AM)To Wrote: lol in my History class we have WiFi and during tests people who have an iPhone, iTouch, or other WiFi browser enabled device will google search answers. The WiFi exempt would get texts from the WiFi enabled. It's pretty scammy when I don't do that, and subsequently get a considerably lower grade.

(Nov. 10, 2009  1:44 PM)Pegasis Wrote: getting a new phone soon... its between a black berry and an i phone. what would you choose if you were me?

If you can't beat them, join them?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Nov. 11, 2009

it was awful =(

This has happened to me once or twice, I think. Terrifying indeed. D:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Nov. 12, 2009

(Nov. 11, 2009  12:50 PM)Dirge Wrote: ive heard of something like this but its like when in your dreams demons come in a pin you down and you cant move or something cant rember what its called tho

In our religion, our prophet Mohammed talked about this, i cant remember what he called it either. but i remember i heard that he said it was because of jinn.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 12, 2009

it begins with an E or something i cant rember probley,ill ask my freind who told me about it when i see him next

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 13, 2009

X_X Adelaides Heatwave is killing me. So Hot! and its not even Summer yet! Chocked_2
(I dunno how long its gone on for.. lost count. but its like more then 5 days over 35 degrees) DB

Who wants to swap places.? XD
The UK is looking pretty good to me right now. Hahaha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Nov. 13, 2009

Ugh my face hurts so much after I got nailed in the face by a volleyball spike x.x

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 13, 2009

(Nov. 13, 2009  5:56 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Ugh my face hurts so much after I got nailed in the face by a volleyball spike x.x

Chocked_2 Ouch!

Freedom is awesome.. Eee No more school Gasp Just the reports to look forward to... ermmm NOT! XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 13, 2009

(Nov. 13, 2009  10:04 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Chocked_2 Ouch!

Freedom is awesome.. Eee No more school Gasp Just the reports to look forward to... ermmm NOT! XD

haha yay no school the only bad thing is heaps of kids going shopping at my work >_> so anouying having 14year olds asking me for my number

Oh thats gotta suck.. XD Oh well.
EDIT: Only when your popular... right Dirge? Pinching_eyes_2 haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Nov. 15, 2009

So the other night, I said to myself "Man, I really need a night table I can set my tea set on and eat dinner at in my room. *sigh*"

So I got a bunch of cardboard together and built a really stable modern table that wraps around one of the pillars in my room. And it's awesome.

So happy about this.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Nov. 15, 2009

Sounds really cool!! Can you post a picture?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  12:27 AM)Anubis Wrote: So the other night, I said to myself "Man, I really need a night table I can set my tea set on and eat dinner at in my room. *sigh*"

So I got a bunch of cardboard together and built a really stable modern table that wraps around one of the pillars in my room. And it's awesome.

So happy about this.

yeah this makes way more sense than just buying a table