World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 24, 2009

i wish i didn't have this weird unibody aluminum macbook ... want to "pro" (mostly because i want the better screen and SD card slot). upgraded to 4GB RAM the other day and the difference is night and day

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Oct. 24, 2009

Read the review. It really should be a couple hundred dollars cheaper.

(Oct. 24, 2009  6:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i wish i didn't have this weird unibody aluminum macbook ... want to "pro" (mostly because i want the better screen and SD card slot). upgraded to 4GB RAM the other day and the difference is night and day

My MBP doesn't have a SD card slot Tired

Not really that big of a deal since I have an SD card reader, but I can't believe they omitted it from the original unibody MacBook and MacBook Pros.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 24, 2009

I'm actually at the Apple Store right now, and it doesn't seem to be in bad shape at all (I'm using it!)

However, the French keyboard is giving me issues ...
However, the Magic Mouse is alarmingly uncomfortable. I got a Logitech one instead haha

The kinetic scrolling is awesome though.
One interesting note ... I know a lot of people are giving the mouse hell because you have to hold it to swipe left and right. Well, you don't? Just swipe it lightly, it won't move.

It's better than I thought it would be, but it's too thin to be comfortable to use over extended periods of time, and the lack of Expose is a deal-breaker when my trackpad has the exact same thing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dema - Oct. 24, 2009

im new

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Oct. 24, 2009

Go introduce yourself in the introduce yourself forum!

Also read the PM you got when you joined. Wink

Were you at the MCM Expo?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Oct. 24, 2009

604 hours, 14 minutes, 47 seconds on this forum D:
Seriously, the things I could have done with that amount of time!
Nothing compared to Brads 5 Months, 1 Week, 6 Days, 15 Hours, 35 Minutes, 58 Seconds, but still...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 25, 2009

Astroboy is redefining what it means to be a box office bomb. $65 million production budget, in over 3000 screens, has grossed $1.8 million on it's opening day, and average of about $600 per screen.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 25, 2009

(Oct. 25, 2009  12:00 AM)To Wrote: Astroboy is redefining what it means to be a box office bomb. $65 million production budget, in over 3000 screens, has grossed $1.8 million on it's opening day, and average of about $600 per screen.

oh my god Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Oct. 25, 2009

nooooo tezuka ; ~;

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Oct. 25, 2009

That... Just.. Wow.
That actually makes Spirits Within look like a success story! And that's a sentence I honestly never thought I'd say.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 25, 2009

My god and it was Astro Boy. I went to see it yesterday and I cried 2 times...
Tezuka...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 25, 2009

They made an Astro boy movie?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Blue - Oct. 25, 2009

^LMAO lttp
Thats a real shame but I do feel like they were making a movie nobody wanted. I plan to see it but I've been wondering as to if it is a half inspired IP cash in or true to the original themes

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 25, 2009

(Oct. 25, 2009  7:50 AM)Blue Wrote: ^LMAO lttp
Thats a real shame but I do feel like they were making a movie nobody wanted. I plan to see it but I've been wondering as to if it is a half inspired IP cash in or true to the original themes

They got the creator of Astro Boy's son to work on the project, and he's been known for staying fairly true to his father's vision.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 25, 2009

(Oct. 25, 2009  3:21 AM)Khel Wrote: They made an Astro boy movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nYBfYlU0mA
Yes they did.. my brother has seen it he didn't tell me about it... also which one is Tezuka again.. i forgot. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Oct. 25, 2009

Osamu Tezuka is the creator of Astro Boy, and widely credited as being the father of modern manga. I'm suprised that someone as into anime as you are doesn't know that...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 25, 2009

Oh yeah now i remember. Pinching_eyes Sorry I would have remembered if i hadn't had my head stuck in my homework since Graduation. Haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 25, 2009

Well, Tezuka is apparently in the Astroboy movie...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 25, 2009

(Oct. 25, 2009  12:23 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Oh yeah now i remember. Pinching_eyes Sorry I would have remembered if i hadn't had my head stuck in my homework since Graduation. Haha.

right. lol

i really would like to see this either way

Seriously I have.. well not every minute. but i've been catching up with all my work for 4 subjects. I have like only 2 weeks left to get all my assignments in to be moderated so I've graduated so all there is.. well just catch up lessons Tired which is a real bummer because all the teachers say their worried and don't sleep because they are worried about there students.. us.. but Hah! yeah right. I guess they've never heard of the word meditiation before bed. Pinching_eyes_2

If i get a "C" or above for all my subjects. I'll get all my Sace Points Eee
(Hopefully they will be "B's" cos i seriously doubt I'll get an "A" Haha.)
Also 21 Sace Points is needed to complete my SACE Speechless Cant remember how much i have already.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Oct. 25, 2009

barcelona won 6-1 today, i have 15000 kr right now (including credit + mastercard), school off tomorrrow and i'm going to london next friday, and will be there with my gf to celebrate 6 months together (nov 2)

life is great Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Oct. 25, 2009

(Oct. 25, 2009  11:16 PM)SK Wrote: barcelona won 6-1 today, i have 15000 kr right now (including credit + mastercard), school off tomorrrow and i'm going to london next friday, and will be there with my gf to celebrate 6 months together (nov 2)

life is great Cool

Sounds like everything is going your way atm. Grin

I think i'll go to the London Expo on the Sunday, insted of Saturday, next year. From what i've heard it sounds calmer and less frustrating. The que was a stupidly long 2 hour wait on Saturday. Tired

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Oct. 26, 2009

Computer literacy is the most useless carp class on the planet

I wish they would have told me I could test out of it

THIS IS THE START BUTTON

INTERNET EXPLORER IS A BROWSER

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR HOMEWORK IS FOR TONIGHT I'LL FIGURE IT OUT

OH WAIT JUST DO IT HERE

aaauughhh 1200 dollars for this

I'm having a great time though. I'm pretty much down to a size 34 waist.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Oct. 27, 2009

Finally got a laptop (that works)! Completely in love with it. It's an Acer and it's awesome. <3 Never have I been so enamoured with a piece of technology (and anyone who knows me knows I'm pretty close to my DS).

*argh<3*

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 27, 2009

Congrats Rocky.. continue to love your DS Pinching_eyes_2