World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Oct. 23, 2009

(Oct. 23, 2009  5:00 PM)To Wrote: And here I thought Ryan was an Apple bugger.

Well I do love Apple, but I'm using a Windows computer since I couldn't afford a Mac when I bought mine.

Planning on getting one soon though. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 23, 2009

I'm actually thinking about buying a iMac myself (read as: I plan on asking for it as a Christmas gift) since my PC died, just for the ease of being able to work on schoolwork at home (we use Macs at school). But the price is really killing it for me, no way in hell I can haggle my parents for a $1500-$2000 computer, lmao.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 23, 2009

Definitely getting an iMac next year. Too hot.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Oct. 23, 2009

(Oct. 23, 2009  3:37 AM)Roan Wrote: Windows 7 rules.

That is all.

Its the best since Windows 98 xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Oct. 23, 2009

My computer al home got blue screen of death!!! i may get another soon

edit: from my moms work computer

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 23, 2009

The MFB page on WIkipedia links to the Beywiki. I wonder who's responsible for that Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 23, 2009

(Oct. 23, 2009  10:49 PM)fragbait Wrote: The MFB page on WIkipedia links to the Beywiki. I wonder who's responsible for that Tongue_out

the mfb page on wikipedia links to the widely acknowledged most informational resource on beyblade in the world. hrmmm. suspicious

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Oct. 24, 2009

My elbow surgery was a success. Now it's time for the long road of recovery, whoo! Tired

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 24, 2009

Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 24, 2009

Yay! Smile Hope it recovers real quick!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 24, 2009

(Oct. 23, 2009  11:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: the mfb page on wikipedia links to the widely acknowledged most informational resource on beyblade in the world. hrmmm. suspicious

Was a joke dude.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Oct. 24, 2009

Paranormal Activity..........

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Oct. 24, 2009

(Oct. 24, 2009  5:46 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Paranormal Activity..........

Was a horrid excuse for a horror film. Well... For any kind of film, really.

Movie was trash, I hated it. I literally demanded my money back after the movie was over. Unfortunately the theater manager wasn't willing to do that.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 24, 2009

(Oct. 24, 2009  5:48 AM)Roan Wrote: Was a horrid excuse for a horror film. Well... For any kind of film, really.

Movie was trash, I hated it. I literally demanded my money back after the movie was over. Unfortunately the theater manager wasn't willing to do that.

Couldn't have been worse than Jennifer's Body

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Oct. 24, 2009

(Oct. 24, 2009  5:49 AM)fragbait Wrote: Couldn't have been worse than Jennifer's Body

If you willingly paid to see that movie then you deserve every bit of brain rot it no doubt induced.

(Oct. 24, 2009  5:51 AM)Roan Wrote: If you willingly paid to see that movie then you deserve every bit of brain rot it no doubt induced.

Caught about 1/2 of it on a movie stream, then realized that I knew what was going to happen. I went to Wikipedia, confirmed it, and realized it was 45 minutes of my life I wouldn't get back.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 24, 2009

(Oct. 24, 2009  5:48 AM)Roan Wrote: Movie was trash, I hated it. I literally demanded my money back after the movie was over. Unfortunately the theater manager wasn't willing to do that.

General rule of thumb for movie refunds is 30 minutes into it. As anyone who reads the last movie thread, you'd see I watch a lot of movies of dubious quality.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Oct. 24, 2009

this goal was chosen to enter the competition for the best goal of this year!

what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIQzsdhHnLw&feature=related

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 24, 2009

that's pretty awesome

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Oct. 24, 2009

I find it funny that the day after my surgery MTV shows "True Life: I'm Rehabbing My Injury" talking about athletes on their road to recovery.

I lol'd.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 24, 2009

(Oct. 24, 2009  4:28 PM)Pegasis Wrote: this goal was chosen to enter the competition for the best goal of this year!

what do you think?

I wonder what was going through that guys mind before he made that shot. and while he was kicking it, then head butting it into the goal. I would have been thinking something like. "Kick it to me, kick it to me... oh its coming to me, better not screw this up" *slids and hits the ball it rebounds* "Oh my... quick desicion." *dives down to head butt it, it goes in... I get up* "Oh my god... woo i didn't screw up.. cheer everyone." Eee Hahaha. I wonder if thats what went through his head.. or something close to that. XD

[[I'll shut up now. Pinching_eyes_2]]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Oct. 24, 2009

(Oct. 24, 2009  4:28 PM)Pegasis Wrote: this goal was chosen to enter the competition for the best goal of this year!

what do you think?

This guy has pretty good awareness

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Oct. 24, 2009

(Oct. 23, 2009  7:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Definitely getting an iMac next year. Too hot.

Part of me wishes I had waited a year to get one of these, but then again, there is no way I could have lived with my trash Dell computer any longer than I did lol

kei i would never give up having a laptop, so i don't think you made the wrong decision haha

did you see engadget's review of the new whitebook? rough

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Oct. 24, 2009

(Oct. 24, 2009  6:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: kei i would never give up having a laptop, so i don't think you made the wrong decision haha

did you see engadget's review of the new whitebook? rough

Yeah, it is nice. I'm not really complaining about having it. It just would be awesome to have a 27-inch iMac for my graphic design work haha

No. Haven't really looked at it much yet, but it does look nice. I'll check it out now.