World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - Oct. 21, 2009

(Oct. 21, 2009  3:09 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: I am INCENSED right now. This was homecoming week, the sophomores had their skits and airbands today, and they ripped on my class so hard it wasn't even funny. We're not brainless scarecrows, we're much smarter than 2012 can ever hope to be. Oh, and their boys booty dance was absolutely vulgar and scarring. I'm also mad that the faculty decided to give the juniors booty dance the axe, and do nothing about an airband that was CLEARLY much more vulgar.

Sounds like you guys got owned and you're just bitter now tbh

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - G - Oct. 21, 2009

wats a booty dance

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 21, 2009

The joys of university life.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 21, 2009

It's past 4 AM and I just finished this Strategy Case.

I've got about 4 and a bit hours till class. Fun stuff.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Nuno - Oct. 21, 2009

Portugal won the world fishing championships (men)! And got 3rd place (women)
Yay! Grin

England got 2nd place (men)

My dad didn't win 1st place this year though. (He was World Champion last year). He got 6th place, which isn't bad out of 80 men. Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 21, 2009

Image link here for all to see, like I said before, slow internet? Don't bother.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bLaSJk-pyFg/SpcbE8JPWMI/AAAAAAAAB-g/kBvPR87Nj_8/s1600-h/TMNTDVDPosterFinalRVSD.JPG

It's the final piece of Ninja Turtles animation we know of, as the 2k3 continuity was canceled earlier this year due to low ratings, and the finacial instability of the company producing it. It's a direct to video movie titled Turtles Forever, it's a crossover between the 1980's cartoon, the original Mirage comic books, the live action movies, and the 2K3 series. I'd love some references to the 2007 CG movie, as well as Usagi Yojimbo (the turtle's rabbit friend). It's set to air on the CW4Kids soon, and be released on DVD shortly after.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - FlamingAura - Oct. 21, 2009

(Oct. 21, 2009  8:13 PM)To Wrote: Image link here for all to see, like I said before, slow internet? Don't bother.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bLaSJk-pyFg/SpcbE8JPWMI/AAAAAAAAB-g/kBvPR87Nj_8/s1600-h/TMNTDVDPosterFinalRVSD.JPG

It's the final piece of Ninja Turtles animation we know of, as the 2k3 continuity was canceled earlier this year due to low ratings, and the finacial instability of the company producing it. It's a direct to video movie titled Turtles Forever, it's a crossover between the 1980's cartoon, the original Mirage comic books, the live action movies, and the 2K3 series. I'd love some references to the 2007 CG movie, as well as Usagi Yojimbo (the turtle's rabbit friend). It's set to air on the CW4Kids soon, and be released on DVD shortly after.

wow awesome i heard its coming on citv over here.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Oct. 21, 2009

(Oct. 21, 2009  3:30 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Sounds like you guys got owned and you're just bitter now tbh

Whatever, we ripped them to pieces today.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 21, 2009

(Oct. 21, 2009  11:09 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Whatever, we ripped them to pieces today.

lol getting all Smug about school politics

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 22, 2009

Eee My Graduation Is TODAY!!! Wooo Im so Happy.. and i get a lunch hosted by the teachers woo i love free food. XD

Lessons finish Today but we can still go to school to finish off work because all my work gets moderated by different school teachers. *sigh* and I feel no stress at all.. and Im laughing at people who have exams Joyful_2;;

God Sorry Joel Goodluck in your exams buddy. Cute along with everyone else who has exams.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 22, 2009

valentin came in to work today and it was a blast haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Oct. 22, 2009

(Oct. 22, 2009  12:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: valentin came in to work today and it was a blast haha

Haha yeah I saw so many amazing stuff and not only battle strikers!
The HQ weren't at all how I pictured it.
I pictured a high building, everyone in suiits and all but no, it wasn't high and everyone was young and dressed normally xD
And everyone was so kind.
and my tongue still hurts because of the coffee.
and toys everywhere I could see,
my vision of heaven.
and thank you again 4 bringing me there ^^

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Oct. 22, 2009

Yeah? Well.... I'm auditing a coffee importer/exporter all next week. The entire place smells of several different beans.

Smug

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 22, 2009

[Image: Digimon-rika_pictures.jpg]

loling irl

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 22, 2009

Oh my god... RIKA!?! What have they done to you?!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 22, 2009

Tired Graduation Practise was boring like i expected it to... My Principal had another 10 minute lecture before we started. The only thing that kept me up was my friends who were behind me most of the time. lol

But Graduation is soon like in 1 hour and the teachers are hopeing the graduation will go for at least 1 hour 30 mins.. but last year it went for 4 hours Chocked_2 (How the hell did that happen.)

WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE IM GONNA NEED IT! lmao.
The principal will also be talking about how good the school is. like she usually does. Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 22, 2009

Good Luck TJ!

Thanks Dragonsclaw.. Well.. Graduation is over... FINALLY!
and like i said my principal just wouldn't shut up. Tired and nobody cares about her high heels. she wouldn't shut up for 20 mins... also it started at 7pm and finished at 9:20pm, thankfully it wasn't as long as last year.

The best parts of it was the band (Vanessa Ruggiero has an awesome voice and Marc Mason is awesome) and the dancers (My brother enjoyed because all of the dancers were girls. XD) also the free food after the final award was handed out. Joyful_2 YUMMY!

So with that over all i need to do is finish an Exit plan hand all my work up and then im outta of there and going into the big world without High School. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 22, 2009

This is supremely confusing. GI Joe: The Rise Of Cobra had a production budget of $175 million, and a marketing budget estimated to be around $150 million. It has grossed around $300 million worldwide. How is this getting a sequel? Wouldn't that require the film, to you know, make a profit? Guess Paramount expects it to do well on DVD/Blu-Ray, and I'm sure Hasbro paid some of that $325 million. Surprisingly, the movie has performed better in international markets then it has in the US, a million dollars in change gives international markets the lead. Still not anywhere near as critically, or finacially well received as either Transformers movies (and ROTF has been called one of the worst movies of the decade...). Speaking of which, ROTF reportedly moved over 4 million units in its first day of release in the US, Wal-Mart Canada missed the money boat imo.

it's grossed a lot more than i expected it to

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Oct. 23, 2009

Well, I'm going in to get surgery tomorrow. They are going to remove a bone spur in my elbow, fix some ligament damage, and possibly repair some cartilage in my elbow.

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 23, 2009

Good luck man.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Oct. 23, 2009

(Oct. 23, 2009  1:21 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Well, I'm going in to get surgery tomorrow. They are going to remove a bone spur in my elbow, fix some ligament damage, and possibly repair some cartilage in my elbow.

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous.

Good luck. It'll be over before you know it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Oct. 23, 2009

Windows 7 rules.

That is all.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 23, 2009

And here I thought Ryan was an Apple bugger.