World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 20, 2009

or just drink some ginger ale

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 20, 2009

Pikachao: Thats it.. only no orange. After i saw a dead one of those on monday... i haven't seen another one Chocked_2

Beybrad: A pokemon that looks like a ponyta that starts with p. and doesn't have the flames. off the top of my head the only one i can tell is Ninetales. Speechless try having a look on Serebii at the pokemon dex they have. Joyful_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 20, 2009

(Oct. 20, 2009  2:07 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Beybrad: A pokemon that looks like a ponyta that starts with p. and doesn't have the flames. off the top of my head the only one i can tell is Ninetales. Speechless try having a look on Serebii at the pokemon dex they have. Joyful_2

you're the dumbest person on the face of the earth

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 20, 2009

Tired yup.. walking from home to school, having school, then walking home again usually dumbs me down. i just realised what you meant. lol my bad.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Oct. 20, 2009

ahahahahahahahaha

Also ginger ale is mostly sugar water and won't provide such strong relief. At least, the carp we have here. Now ginger beer is far more concentrated and of a higher quality...

edit- well, ginger beer is mostly sugar water too, but it has more ginger in it. The ginger is also less processed and retains more of its natural form, which is important.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Oct. 20, 2009

don't talk carp about canada dry man

canadians are as attached to it as southerners are to nascar

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 20, 2009

Eat a piece of raw ginger.

I guarantee you'll forget about your cold (at least for the time being).

haha have you tried it Khel?

uhhh no.

My mom used to give me ginger tea for sore throats as a child. My dad would give me a teaspoon of whiskey.

Ahh i see.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Oct. 20, 2009

Biting into some ginger root by accident (when you think it's a piece of chicken) is an interesting experience.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Starwulfen - Oct. 20, 2009

(Oct. 20, 2009  2:07 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Pikachao: Thats it.. only no orange. After i saw a dead one of those on monday... i haven't seen another one Chocked_2

A type of Martin perhaps?

[Image: 359202.jpg]

or a type of Swift?

[Image: image.aspx?x=322]

bird pokemon looks like a bird. i am in awe

Starwulfen: I think its the Swift. I nearly stepped on a dead on yesterday. Chocked_2
Beybrad: Tired

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spinster - Oct. 20, 2009

I eat raw ginger all the time. I freakin' love the stuff.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black_Rose - Oct. 20, 2009

So I finished my first day of work and I really like the place, everybody is really easy to get on with. The thing is most of thye people who work on the same floor as me are atleast in their 30's or older so really there isn't much talk and everybody just gets on with what they are doing. I've been training with the deputy manager on the in house systems and just getting to know the other people in my department, all in all the only down side is how long it takes me to get there but never the less I know i'm gonna enjoy myself.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Oct. 20, 2009

... So my current choices are raw ginger, imported national beverages, whiskey, or.. Nascar?
Think I'll stick to bed rest, food and sleep for this one.

I hear whiskey helps you sleep really well Smug

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Oct. 20, 2009

It does, but I hear it can make you sleep REEEALLY well when you're on medication!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 20, 2009

Ok, so I nerd raged this morning. I was hoping to buy Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen "Big Screen Edition" Blu-Ray from Wal-Mart, this version of the movie is a slightly longer cut of the film released only in Imax, and at times the aspect ratio of the film changes to accomodate the Imax footage (general release had footage cropped or something). The video quality of the film, especially durring Imax shots has apparently dethroned The Dark Knight as Blu-Ray's poster boy for image quality. It is a Wal-Mart exclusive in the US. Due to some unknown circumstances, this is not available in Canadian Wal-Marts. And prices online are going for $50+, where the release retailed for $25 at Wal-Mart. Damn you Paramount Canada. Thinking about just picking up the single disc DVD for cheap, and hoping one day to get this version.

However, seeing this: (Image is huge, so slow speed internet better not bother)

Has softened the rage, it airs on the CW4Kids in November, and will be released on DVD shortly after. Turtles forever cross the universes of the 1980's cartoon, the Mirage comics, the live action movies, and the 2K3 universe.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - JonnB - Oct. 20, 2009

? Image comes up as a question mark for me....
I heard the case for the DVD can actually transform into bumblebee

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Oct. 20, 2009

A bumblebee wtf.......

EDIT: Oh that stupid transformers car my bad

And yea that image isnt working

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Oct. 21, 2009

(Oct. 20, 2009  2:22 AM)Khel Wrote: Eat a piece of raw ginger.

I guarantee you'll forget about your cold (at least for the time being).

Yeah, ginger really does wonders. I'm actually about to make some ginger brown rice <3

My friend is fighting an illness, so when I see her tomorrow, I'll fix her right up.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Oct. 21, 2009

I am INCENSED right now. This was homecoming week, the sophomores had their skits and airbands today, and they ripped on my class so hard it wasn't even funny. We're not brainless scarecrows, we're much smarter than 2012 can ever hope to be. Oh, and their boys booty dance was absolutely vulgar and scarring. I'm also mad that the faculty decided to give the juniors booty dance the axe, and do nothing about an airband that was CLEARLY much more vulgar.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 21, 2009

(Oct. 21, 2009  3:09 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: I am INCENSED right now. This was homecoming week, the sophomores had their skits and airbands today, and they ripped on my class so hard it wasn't even funny. We're not brainless scarecrows, we're much smarter than 2012 can ever hope to be. Oh, and their boys booty dance was absolutely vulgar and scarring. I'm also mad that the faculty decided to give the juniors booty dance the axe, and do nothing about an airband that was CLEARLY much more vulgar.

lol