World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 18, 2009

(Oct. 18, 2009  8:44 PM)pizza12 Wrote: I'm not storm pegasus. Okay?

um i never said you were though i'm pretty sure you are now!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - pizza12 - Oct. 18, 2009

Seriously? I'm not Nick I'm Samual.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 18, 2009

Wut!?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 18, 2009

(Oct. 18, 2009  8:49 PM)pizza12 Wrote: Seriously? I'm not Nick I'm Samual.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahabfdoBFVAOBEABNLNVFLS

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - pizza12 - Oct. 18, 2009

Yeah, I don't know why I said that. Goes to hit head on wall (again). bey Brad doesn't know that former member storm pegasus has cousins living in his house.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 18, 2009

get out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Oct. 18, 2009

OK, I am banning your IP now, pie/capricorne/storm capricorne/tobio/zodiac/etc. Your situation is just ridiculous.

(Oct. 18, 2009  8:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, I am banning your IP now, pie/capricorne/storm capricorne/tobio/zodiac/etc. Your situation is just ridiculous.

boy howdy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Oct. 18, 2009

Oh, so that's why they'l have the same ip address lollllll

EDIT: You guys are two quick these days.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Oct. 18, 2009

Stupid all-in-one scanner and printer. It wont let me scan because one ink cartridge is empty; scanning doesn't even use ink! WTH! Angry

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - JonnB - Oct. 18, 2009

^^^^
I know right that is why I hate my HP printer!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - TMF128 - Oct. 18, 2009

I am going to speed run through Pokemon Blue during the wedding reception I have to go to later. Sorry but my family is boring.

The internal battery is dead in the cartridge, so doing a non-stop speed run will put it to a good use.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 19, 2009

One hint of warm weather... and the Dragonflies come out. Cute Im so happy.. i haven't seen one since my 17th Chocked_2

Also heres a question...
has anyone ever seen a bird (In real life.) that looks like the Pokemon Taillow? (I dont know its name. Unhappy I also saw a dead one.. that spoiled my day.)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 19, 2009

Something like a Swallow?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Oct. 19, 2009

[Image: taillow.png]
Taillow.

[Image: pacific_swallow.jpg]
Pacific Swallow.

Is this what you're talking about? (there are many different types of swallow so it might not be exact, i.e. barn swallow). Pokémon tend to have similarities or names taken from real life animals, though they've become less subtle and far fewer recently. I.e. vulpix is taken from Vulpes, the genus (similar to a family) from which foxes come.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 19, 2009

(Oct. 19, 2009  10:26 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: One hint of warm weather... and the Dragonflies come out. Cute Im so happy.. i haven't seen one since my 17th Chocked_2

Also heres a question...
has anyone ever seen a bird (In real life.) that looks like the Pokemon Taillow? (I dont know its name. Unhappy I also saw a dead one.. that spoiled my day.)

it's almost as if ... some pokemon are based on animals

man guys have you seen something irl it looks like this but without the flames. its called ponyta

[Image: 77.jpg]

ugh what was it called. begins with a p

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Oct. 19, 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-475587/Scientists-break-speed-light.html

Found this interesting...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 19, 2009

Quote:Travelling faster than light also, in theory, turns back time. According to conventional physics, an astronaut moving beyond light speed would arrive at his destination before leaving.

whenever i read about stuff like this it seriously breaks my brain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Oct. 19, 2009

Why do you always have to get ill when you could do without it the most? Snowed under with work at uni, dying of cold at the moment.
Haven't stopped coughing and sneezing since Saturday night, had to take the day of today so I'm behind on work.
Going to brave uni tomorrow, but I'm really not looking forward to it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - くらあら - Oct. 19, 2009

(Oct. 19, 2009  9:22 PM)Pikachao Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-475587/Scientists-break-speed-light.html

Found this interesting...

That was actually quite interesting. Then again I am a science geek lol

(Oct. 19, 2009  9:27 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Why do you always have to get ill when you could do without it the most? Snowed under with work at uni, dying of cold at the moment.
Haven't stopped coughing and sneezing since Saturday night, had to take the day of today so I'm behind on work.
Going to brave uni tomorrow, but I'm really not looking forward to it.

drink ginger ale and pray

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Oct. 19, 2009

Only home made ginger ale really helps, most that you can buy from your average store are primarily sugar and flavorings.
Might ask mum to make some ginger biscuits, haven't had them in ages *ponders*

idk about there but here in canada we have a brand called canada dry that is natural flavor. it seriously does more for my migraines and nausea than actual medicine

It's called "Schweppes Canada Dry" here, haven't seen it around in years though.
I'll have to have a look at the uni mini-mart, they tend to have a few drinks you don't usually in most shops see there.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Oct. 20, 2009

Buy some ginger root, preferably older and stringier ginger root. Cut six or seven slices of it and add it to three cups of boiling water and the appropriate amount of black tea (1tsp-8oz or one bag per 8oz) and rock sugar. You can use brown sugar, too. Or honey. Steep three minutes, drink. This should help you. If not, try this.

Use three cups of water with the same black tea previously mentioned, but chop a lemon in half and roughly chop one of the halves. Crush the pieces and throw them into the teapot. Add boiling water. Let it steep until it reaches a lukewarm temperature. Only then should you add honey. If you add the honey while the tea is hot, it will change the properties of the honey and you will not experience the same effect. However, if you have loose bowels, you should add the honey when the water is still hot. You can also use rock sugar and I'm sure ginger root wouldn't hurt either.

Just what I do. It usually works!

Edit: Also if ginger really helps you out, grab some powdered ginger. I mix it with hot drinks for people with stomach irritation or nausea.