World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Oct. 17, 2009

I'm pretty excited about having my first face on here :] I saw it earlier and it kind of caught me off guard when I noticed it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Oct. 17, 2009

(Oct. 17, 2009  4:44 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I'm pretty excited about having my first face on here :] I saw it earlier and it kind of caught me off guard when I noticed it.
Hah, I saw you on the member list with a lot more than 1000 posts, and I had no idea why you did not have the Antique Face yet.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 17, 2009

Well not sure to how many people this applies to, but

Happy Diwali!

[Image: P1010302.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Oct. 17, 2009

all of the photograhs i've seen of Indian holidays are so beautiful, the colours are absolutely incredible

of all the countries/cultures in the world i think India does colour the very best

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 17, 2009

That's awesome Khel. What does that symbolize?

That's just rangoli. It's colored sand that you make patterns with. It can be a religious deity or just a floral design. Whatever you want, but it's common to do it near the entrance of your house during this time of year.

My mom just likes to do it for fun. I tried it once, but doing that all by hand is damn near impossible for me.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Oct. 17, 2009

Sounds like something I'd be good at

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Oct. 17, 2009

That's impressive. Does she use a stencil?

nope. Completely freehand.

She prints out a reference image to look at while she's doing it. But otherwise it's just sand in the hand.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Oct. 17, 2009

Theres loads of fireworks going off cause its diwali!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Oct. 17, 2009

Cousins are coming over with loads of fireworks :3

I only have a few fireworks left Unhappy

Still intend to use them all tonight though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - cutewolfsam - Oct. 17, 2009

Yeah i saw a few fireworks going off on my way home with my mum from this house we might be moving to but i did'nt know why they were going off but now i do which i will telll my mum also because it was diwali.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Oct. 17, 2009

(Oct. 17, 2009  8:31 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Cousins are coming over with loads of fireworks :3

What's the occassion?

EDIT: oh. nvm lol
I've never heard of "diwali" :\

Yeah, it's the Indian/Hindu New Year.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Oct. 18, 2009

I just realised what a loner i'll be at the London anime expo...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Oct. 18, 2009

(Oct. 18, 2009  12:54 AM)Neek Wrote: I just realised what a loner i'll be at the London anime expo...

Yeah, it's not like there'll be a whole load of beyblade people waiting for you, and me waiting to battle you in Pokémon on gameboy. =P

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Oct. 18, 2009

(Oct. 18, 2009  12:56 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Yeah, it's not like there'll be a whole load of beyblade people waiting for you, and me waiting to battle you in Pokémon on gameboy. =P

Well, when you put it that way... xD
I'll still have to que and get there alone. I just wish one of my friends from home could come. Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - tobio - Oct. 18, 2009

I have a girlfriend now (I just hope no one makes a rude comment but I don't care though).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 18, 2009

(Oct. 18, 2009  3:36 AM)tobio Wrote: I have a girlfriend now (I just hope no one makes a rude comment but I don't care though).

Gratz dude. Tell us about her?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - pizza12 - Oct. 18, 2009

Her name is kara Boomhower, she's 14, she's in 9th grade (I'm 2 grades higher than her because I'm a junior), she likes bakugan, pokemon, ncis, dogs, anime, manga, animal planet, cartoons, I Carly, and other things I forgot about.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 18, 2009

(Oct. 18, 2009  8:39 PM)pizza12 Wrote: Her name is kara Boomhower, she's 14, she's in 9th grade (I'm 2 grades higher than her because I'm a junior), she likes bakugan, pokemon, ncis, dogs, anime, manga, animal planet, cartoons, I Carly, and other things I forgot about.

Tobio? Second accounts are against the rules dude.
Also, that's an awful lot of personal info. By that info and your account, I could find this person. Not smart dude.

(Oct. 18, 2009  8:40 PM)fragbait Wrote: Tobio? Second accounts are against the rules dude.
Also, that's an awful lot of personal info. By that info and your account, I could find this person. Not smart dude.

Oh. hey I got banned for no reason last time.

hey at least I don't know where she lives but that's all about her. goes to hit head on wall.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 18, 2009

(Oct. 18, 2009  8:42 PM)pizza12 Wrote: Oh. hey I got banned for no reason last time.

because you've been banned like seven times before

(Oct. 18, 2009  8:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because you've been banned like seven times before

I'm not storm pegasus. Okay?