World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Oct. 11, 2009

Going to parties is fun :]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Oct. 11, 2009

(Oct. 11, 2009  3:21 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Going to parties is fun :]

What kid of parties?

Personally I've got some stuff going on for halloween and a friend's birthday party, but I have no idea what to get him...

He only has a PS2 if I remember right so maybe guitar hero 3? it's going for £20 on PS2 in a store near me. Actually yeah, I might go get that tomorrow for him. ^^

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spaceman - Oct. 12, 2009

I wish it'd get colder so I could wear my bear hat again. It was so nice having it last winter

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 12, 2009

(Oct. 12, 2009  12:49 AM)Spaceman Wrote: I wish it'd get colder so I could wear my bear hat again. It was so nice having it last winter

Come to Adelaide then... its cold and windy here. XD

Also 1st day back at school (Term 4) and i realise why i loved having the holidays... Also i had to stay up some of the night because my dog was scared of all the thunder and lightning last night Tired so now im grumpy and easily ticked off today.. lol like some of my teachers have noticed. XD

(GRADUATION REHEARSALS ON THURSDAY!! WOO! I MISS A LESSON!) lmao

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 12, 2009

It's 3:05 CDT in America...and I'm not used to the boards being this dead. Last post was 40 minutes ago...
Furthermore...why in CARP am I still awake?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 12, 2009

(Oct. 12, 2009  9:05 AM)fragbait Wrote: It's 3:05 CDT in America...and I'm not used to the boards being this dead. Last post was 40 minutes ago...
Furthermore...why in CARP am I still awake?

Fragbait.. that will be a mystery to us all. XD im kidding.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 12, 2009

(Oct. 12, 2009  9:47 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Fragbait.. that will be a mystery to us all. XD im kidding.

Glad someone appreciates the humor Smile

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Cal-State-Student-Faces-10-Year-Prison-Term-for-Playing-with-Video-Games-52386872.html

Wait...what?

I know, old news, but just brought to my attention.
Last I checked...modding things that belong to you was legal. This kid was modding systems LEGALLY. What the buyers did with them was not his concern.
Thoughts?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 12, 2009

(Oct. 12, 2009  9:53 AM)fragbait Wrote: Glad someone appreciates the humor Smile

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Cal-State-Student-Faces-10-Year-Prison-Term-for-Playing-with-Video-Games-52386872.html

Wait...what?

Last I checked...modding things that belong to you was legal. This kid was modding systems LEGALLY. What the buyers did with them was not his concern.
Thoughts?

When you engage in this kind of business where the repercussions are known you assume all the risk with it. He should have known that if busted he can serve time/get a hefty fine. I have no sympathy for him.

Modding things that belong to you can be legal. However modding in a manner which allows you to bypass copy protection and pirate games probably isn't. It's shady territory.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Oct. 12, 2009

IMO, the article's worded in such a way that it's almost hedging the offence here; copyright infringement is far more serious than the euphemism of "playing video games".

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Oct. 12, 2009

First time I did a really good job straightening my hair :]
1: 30 hours it took me XD
I feel soo proud

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Oct. 12, 2009

(Oct. 12, 2009  4:21 PM)BDaichi Wrote: First time I did a really good job straightening my hair :]
1: 30 hours it took me XD
I feel soo proud

I assume you mean one and a half hours? I already have straight hair.

I feel soo lucky

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Oct. 12, 2009

Yeah XD
My mom can do it for me in 30
Butt I gotta man up and learn it on my own lol
Thats what true men do lol

And for my last post
I go to dance parties
And get crunk lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Oct. 12, 2009

Show us a pic of your hair Daichi xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 12, 2009

(Oct. 12, 2009  9:53 AM)fragbait Wrote: Glad someone appreciates the humor Smile

Wait...what?

Thoughts?

It violates the console's terms of services and renders all liabilities of the manufacturer void. In the manual, and on specific stickers on all platforms it warns against doing something like that.

(Oct. 12, 2009  6:50 PM)To Wrote: It violates the console's terms of services and renders all liabilities of the manufacturer void. In the manual, and on specific stickers on all platforms it warns against doing something like that.

All it warns against is voiding the varranty most of the time. (Of course, correct me if I'm wrong)
The way I thought it worked was when you bought it it's yours, and it comes with a waranty with certain stipulations, and if they weren't met you void it. But if a consumer takes that risk it shouldn't be illegal.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Oct. 12, 2009

so i accidentally drank some milk that had gone off last night and threw up until 5 am

and i'm starting to feel nauseous again

fml

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Oct. 12, 2009

Damn, that sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Oct. 12, 2009

(Oct. 12, 2009  8:18 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: so i accidentally drank some milk that had gone off last night and threw up until 5 am

and i'm starting to feel nauseous again

fml

Wow, hope you feel better. Couldn't you taste that it had gone off? Eww. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 13, 2009

(Oct. 12, 2009  8:32 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Wow, hope you feel better. Couldn't you taste that it had gone off? Eww. Pinching_eyes_2

yes she definitely could which is why she continued to drink it of course!

can you make one post that isn't awful

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 13, 2009

(Oct. 13, 2009  3:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes she definitely could which is why she continued to drink it of course!

TBH you can usually taste when milk is bad, but not every time. This might have just been one of those times I guess...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Oct. 13, 2009

okay it was seperating and had a weird powder feel across the tonhue so yes i could tell

spent a chunk of this afternoon throwing up as well argh

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 13, 2009

then why did you drink it Speechless

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Oct. 13, 2009

the date was fine and the taste took a sec to kick in

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Oct. 13, 2009

Heavy rain and 60mph winds are on their way to my part of California. Joy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 13, 2009

Im so nervous. Gasp on the previous page i said Graduation rehearsel is Thursday.. and according to my brother.. the actual graduation is a week on thursday (October 22nd) Speechless and im like the only Year 12 in my school that isn't rushing to get work in ^^; maybe because i have no exams (WOO!).. instead all my work gets moderated by a teacher(s) from other schools and well thats what im nervous about. Chocked_2 not just from one school... but from like 3. Tired

I also feel weird that I've made it to near the end of year 12, it feels like just yesterday i was a newbie year 8.
lol its unreal.