World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Oct. 09, 2009

I applied for a credit card I don't know how many times and I've been turned down each and every time. It's balls.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 09, 2009

My bank offered me one when I was 18. While I took it, I try to use it as little as possible. If I can, I try to use cash or debit.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Oct. 09, 2009

(Oct. 09, 2009  1:54 AM)Khel Wrote: My bank offered me one when I was 18. While I took it, I try to use it as little as possible. If I can, I try to use cash or debit.
Ever since the day I went to toronto and lost 150$ cash, im dying for a credit card gfsdjkghdjksfghjksdfgsdfgs. When Ill have a credit card, Ill never bring more than 50$ cash on me.
Also it makes shopping with paypal so much easier
edit: and dammit with 150$ i could buy 120 double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds sahgsdfjhdffgjksd.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Oct. 09, 2009

i think you're talking about debit cards - cards that you use your own earned money with
credit cards are cards you use with money "you don't have" lol

also am i the only one who still uses beywiki.com to access this site?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Oct. 09, 2009

(Oct. 09, 2009  1:54 AM)Khel Wrote: My bank offered me one when I was 18. While I took it, I try to use it as little as possible. If I can, I try to use cash or debit.

I now try to use credit more than debit. I pay my bills in a timely fashion to avoid interest.

The cost is lower to use credit, because of transaction fees on debit.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Oct. 09, 2009

(Oct. 09, 2009  2:30 AM)SK Wrote: i think you're talking about debit cards - cards that you use your own earned money with
credit cards are cards you use with money "you don't have" lol

also am i the only one who still uses beywiki.com to access this site?

No i was talking about credit,
Im minor so I can only withdraw 100$ a day or use in total 200$ in stores with my debit card. Which totally suck. And I hate walking in the streets with more than 50$ in my pockets because I really feel worried. Call me parano if u want xD
Which is why I want a credit card... bad.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 09, 2009

(Oct. 09, 2009  2:42 AM)Ominous Wrote: I now try to use credit more than debit. I pay my bills in a timely fashion to avoid interest.

The cost is lower to use credit, because of transaction fees on debit.

I do the same; I use it enough to build my credit rating. However the amount I spend is far less since I am not employed during the school year. The only time I have income coming in is over the summer.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 09, 2009

I don't know how far I can get into this conversation without breaking any rules, but a recent removal of DragonBall from a US Library has gotten the series labeled with an astonishingly disgusting moniker for this series. For the first time in 25 years, Akira Toriyama's manga was called something that may get me warned, and with my 40% level, I'm not feeling any more.

To read more about it, visit Daizex.com, or for the moniker in question, and readthis article. Warning, the text content on those pages may not be suitable for everyone, I'd say under the age of 13? Don't even bother clicking.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BeyUK-Espio - Oct. 09, 2009

Assuming your working full time? I could go full time but I choose not to. Hell am I working a Saturday lol. Will make the difference doing nights overtime and other bits across the store =D.

(Oct. 08, 2009  9:45 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: £12,000 a year so i'm not gonna complain, £250 a week -tax and national insurance i'll still have enough cash for whatever I need.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 09, 2009

My friend is doing a fundraiser for CRPS ( Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)! We are doing it at school on Tuesday and we are gonna make T-Shirts and have a lolly stall!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 09, 2009

Cool shotgun raiding the lolly stall. XD Nah im kidding goodluck with it Dragonsclaw Cute

lol not only did my bank give me a mastercard, they also changed the limit on my regular debit card so i'll have 5000kr (around 200 dollars) credit on it at all times. the previous limit was 100kr. life's good Cool also i'm going to london on october 31st Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 09, 2009

(Oct. 09, 2009  1:11 PM)To Wrote: I don't know how far I can get into this conversation without breaking any rules, but a recent removal of DragonBall from a US Library has gotten the series labeled with an astonishingly disgusting moniker for this series. For the first time in 25 years, Akira Toriyama's manga was called something that may get me warned, and with my 40% level, I'm not feeling any more.

To read more about it, visit Daizex.com, or for the moniker in question, and readthis article. Warning, the text content on those pages may not be suitable for everyone, I'd say under the age of 13? Don't even bother clicking.
*sigh* Another censorship. Dragonball is easily the least of a parent of a 9 year old's worries.
"Review the texts in question," they say. They're going to read it and find nothing wrong there.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 09, 2009

(Oct. 09, 2009  8:13 PM)fragbait Wrote: *sigh* Another censorship. Dragonball is easily the least of a parent of a 9 year old's worries.
"Review the texts in question," they say. They're going to read it and find nothing wrong there.

um that stuff listed in the article sounded pretty suspect to me

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 09, 2009

Forewarning: You 13 or younger? Probably don't Click the Spoiler Tag. For those wondering the spoiler tag is about the DragonBall issue. (Edit or delete if need be)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 09, 2009

oh

well duh

why is tyler banned? :\

(Oct. 09, 2009  9:52 PM)SK Wrote: why is tyler banned? :\

he asked to be

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Oct. 09, 2009

So I got an MRI on my elbow today. For those that have had MRIs before, I must say it's the weirdest feeling feeling your joint get "full" from the MRI fluid they use for the reading.

Oh and lying in the machine is terribly boring, and it doesn't help that I was in a pretty uncomfortable position for 25 minutes.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Oct. 09, 2009

Whos tyler [Image: whistling2.gif]

And whats MRI?

(Oct. 09, 2009  11:09 PM)Ash Wrote: Whos tyler [Image: whistling2.gif]

And whats MRI?

guitarlegend

and google

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - G - Oct. 10, 2009

I am not liking that there are small chunks of snow around here outside... in october.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 10, 2009

(Oct. 10, 2009  4:50 PM)G Wrote: I am not liking that there are small chunks of snow around here outside... in october.

It's getting pretty cold in KS too. I'm having to wear a blanket around the house XP

Anyone else here every read through the Closed Threads. Interesting history of the site there. I can see where some of the rules came from, from the different threads.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Oct. 10, 2009

lol it's like 16c and sunny here today

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Oct. 10, 2009

it was warm here too

might be the last day of summer Unhappy