World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Oct. 02, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  9:31 PM)Khel Wrote: nope, I think he just hates Uggs with a passion.

anyone with even the vaguest shred of style hates uggs

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Oct. 02, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  10:15 PM)To Wrote: You're getting old, get off my lawn.

Fine. I wasn't particularly attracted to your lawn anyway.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Oct. 02, 2009

(Oct. 02, 2009  12:12 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: anyone with even the vaguest shred of style hates uggs

As bad as when you see twenty-five year old women wearing Crocs?

Saw such a thing yesterday. =/

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 02, 2009

ewww who would wear crocs in the public eye?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 02, 2009

(Oct. 02, 2009  5:10 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: ewww who would wear crocs in the public eye?

same people who wear uggs

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 02, 2009

Crocs are glorified gardening/bathroom slippers.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Oct. 02, 2009

crocs are the worst.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Oct. 02, 2009

the company that makes them is going under because so many people just get the knockoffs lmao

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Blue - Oct. 02, 2009

I couldn't care less about Uggs, but crocs I actually hate. They are such a pos, they always look ugly, offer no protection or support. Just terrible footwear. I saw them all over in the summer too..
I was lost for words when I noticed the Crocs retail store on Queen st. this summer.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 02, 2009

Those Croc stores definitely won't be lasting long. You can only milk a concept like this for so long. Unless they release a new product quite different from their current rubber footwear they're going under.

they're going bankrupt sooo

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 02, 2009

My buddy Eric has a pair of those Crocs. Their rather comfortable, but ugly.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 02, 2009

if they actually thought this model was sustainable they deserve it

(Oct. 02, 2009  7:54 PM)fragbait Wrote: My buddy Eric has a pair of those Crocs. Their rather comfortable, but ugly.

they're terrible for your feet

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 02, 2009

(Oct. 02, 2009  8:12 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: they're terrible for your feet

How so? Can't be worse than my sneakers without soles and holes in the bottom.

(Oct. 02, 2009  9:10 PM)fragbait Wrote: How so? Can't be worse than my sneakers without soles and holes in the bottom.

stop buying spinning tops, video games and mountain dew you idiot

(Oct. 02, 2009  9:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: stop buying spinning tops, video games and mountain dew you idiot

I haven't bought any of those things in quite a while. I don't wear those shoes anymore, except if I have to walk to the shed, because going barefoot over rocks is no fun.
The last of my money was spent on you know who Brad.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Oct. 03, 2009

Finally finished configuring the BC forums

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Internet crashed like 15 times and FileZilla was going carping crazy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Oct. 03, 2009

Has anyone else seen this commercial on TV? LOL

Lmao it sounds like one of the Ads youll hear on GTA IV's radio

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 03, 2009

Plenty of folks are Mac owners here, so I'll ask a question. Why is it when I extract a .rar file from a Mac (OS X IIRC), put onto a USB stick and transferred over to XP no matter what the file is corrupted?

Another thing, what's the Mac equivalent of Winrar, or 7Zip, that actually works?

Also, my regular PC just died yesterday, so if I vanish for a bit it's because of that.

Ive never touched a mac in my life before hahahahaha
try: www.unrarx.com
Theres a command line version of winrar http://www.rarlab.com/rar/rarosx-3.9.0.tar.gz
and for your rar error http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rar+file+repair

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 03, 2009

(Oct. 03, 2009  3:24 PM)To Wrote: Plenty of folks are Mac owners here, so I'll ask a question. Why is it when I extract a .rar file from a Mac (OS X IIRC), put onto a USB stick and transferred over to XP no matter what the file is corrupted?

Another thing, what's the Mac equivalent of Winrar, or 7Zip, that actually works?

Also, my regular PC just died yesterday, so if I vanish for a bit it's because of that.

http://wakaba.c3.cx/s/apps/unarchiver.html Get this.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Oct. 03, 2009

(Oct. 03, 2009  1:47 PM)Aqua Wrote: Has anyone else seen this commercial on TV? LOL

That's a commercial advertising an ARG for the game 2012. I'm playing Smile
Basically the IHC is trying to ensure the survival of as much of the human race as possible after the cataclysmic events of 2012. They instated a survival lotto in order to give everyone a "Fair chance" at survival. They are also in the process of electing a leader in the post 2012 world.
Gotta say, one of the weaker ARGs out there, because for anyone who's not in the election, there really won't be an endgame. Only the 11 or 12 selected candidates will receive anything. They've all already gotten Ps3s and high dollar Digital Cameras.
I cast my vote yesterday and I"m entered in the survival lotto twice. I'm interested in seeing what the survival lotto turns out to be.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Oct. 03, 2009

(Oct. 03, 2009  6:01 PM)fragbait Wrote: That's a commercial advertising an ARG for the game 2012. I'm playing Smile
Basically the IHC is trying to ensure the survival of as much of the human race as possible after the cataclysmic events of 2012. They instated a survival lotto in order to give everyone a "Fair chance" at survival. They are also in the process of electing a leader in the post 2012 world.
Gotta say, one of the weaker ARGs out there, because for anyone who's not in the election, there really won't be an endgame. Only the 11 or 12 selected candidates will receive anything. They've all already gotten Ps3s and high dollar Digital Cameras.
I cast my vote yesterday and I"m entered in the survival lotto twice. I'm interested in seeing what the survival lotto turns out to be.

That IHC commercial is an advertisement for the movie "2012"...

And I've been on the IHC site already... a couple months ago.

I posted that commercial because it's interesting how they chose to promote the movie that way, and it's funny how many people believe this and actually take it seriously.

Sony:
fear = money
lol