World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 01, 2009

Yes, true to that. Thanks Brad.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 01, 2009

grmar n spllng iz fr suckrz lolllooollloolloolloll

Proper use of the English language is a must if you want people to take you seriously. This is a forum so we're not going to be overly carp about it; however we do respect not butchering it to pieces.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 01, 2009

no u

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Oct. 01, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  3:42 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Maybe just in my area, but the younger generation seems to be getting...I don't know, more stupid. Speaking in constant chat speak, listening to stuff i'm surprised we're allowed to call music, getting caught up with watching stuff like "Hannah montanna" and whatever, instead of picking up and reading a decent novel/book/whatever.

I know how you feel about the younger generation; my school's class of 2012 is just terrible. They're all rude, stuck-up, arrogant, cocky, and I would also describe them in ways that would get me warned. Last year for homecoming, half of their girls dated senior guys. Could it get any worse than that? I also remember that last year, in the locker room, I nearly got knocked into a trash can by two freshmen fighting and I shouted as I fell. They asked what was wrong, I told them, and instead of apologizing like any half-decent human being would do, they laugh like ****s and ask, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Oct. 01, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  2:41 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Have you read the books? Book Sookie and Bill are so much better omg.

No I haven't, but my best friend has and he says they were amazing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Oct. 01, 2009

I feel like trash, I think I'm getting sick. This sucks. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Oct. 01, 2009

Damn, feel better soon.
Since it's the transition period from summer to autumn, literally almost everyone here is getting sick.
I think it's safe to say that my sickness has come and gone...

But watch. I believe I just jinxed myself. I'll probably be sick in a week's time.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Oct. 01, 2009

Am I the only one who finds this a little bit amazing?
[Image: ww_hummer_001.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 01, 2009

WHOA! Look at those wheels! They are... wooden?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Oct. 01, 2009

cute girl ruined by ugly shoes

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Oct. 01, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  2:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: cute girl ruined by ugly shoes

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ??? - Oct. 01, 2009

question would filling all the little nooks n cranys on the bottom of the metal wheel with lead count as an illigal mod?

Not the right place to ask this.
It is most certainly illegal.

(Oct. 01, 2009  5:39 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Not the right place to ask this.
It is most certainly illegal.

Not only that, but lead? Are you trying to get yourself killed?

(Oct. 01, 2009  5:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not only that, but lead? Are you trying to get yourself killed?
Well.

I suppose I can see how some can see lethal exposure to certain substances as being more important than posting a question in the right forum.

I'm all for staying alive, but order must be maintained, you ridiculous, ridiculous people.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Oct. 01, 2009

Going to the Leafs home opener against the Canadiens tonight. Grin

(Oct. 01, 2009  8:35 PM)Kei Wrote: Going to the Leafs home opener against the Canadiens tonight. Grin

sorry to hear it

(Oct. 01, 2009  8:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sorry to hear it

ahahaha, they aren't that bad

(Oct. 01, 2009  8:42 PM)Kei Wrote: ahahaha, they aren't that bad

is this what stockholm syndrome is like?

(Oct. 01, 2009  8:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: is this what stockholm syndrome is like?

Serious

LOL, they were 6-3 in the preseason, so they probably won't end up having as bad a season this year.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Oct. 01, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  2:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: cute girl ruined by ugly shoes
was this a hit at me? Serious

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Oct. 01, 2009

nope, I think he just hates Uggs with a passion.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Oct. 01, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  9:22 PM)SK Wrote: was this a hit at me? Serious

If you bought her said shoes, it should be.

Also, I lost faith in the Leafs long ago.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 01, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  3:42 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: I suddenly find myself severely annoyed by the following things:

People that speak in weird chopped up english. Lyke typin all messd up n shyyt. I swear. I'm fin with broken english, and people that make attempts at good grammar. Everybody has typos and mental slips now and then.
But seriously. English speaking people thay grew up in an english speaking country and are expected, at the very least, to be able to communicate properly. Whenever my sister leaves her messenger open and I see all of this random slaughtered english. I almost wince on the inside.

Moving along, but in the same category, people who try to chat with you, and every other letter/word/symbol of punctuation is an emoticon. It's alright at times, but more often than not makes whatever the hell you were trying to say to me impossible to read.

Finally, kids that try to be tough and mature. Seeing people's e-mails like THUG_LYFE15, and the like [not an actual e-mail, i hope] i wonder how somebody could ever send a serious e-mail to an address like that. Some like "super-hot-shorty95" and things similar....ARGH.

Maybe just in my area, but the younger generation seems to be getting...I don't know, more stupid. Speaking in constant chat speak, listening to stuff i'm surprised we're allowed to call music, getting caught up with watching stuff like "Hannah montanna" and whatever, instead of picking up and reading a decent novel/book/whatever.

Maybe i'm odd, but i can only take as much "soulja boi" as the next sane person.

That being said, seeing somebody like mukilab [13 or something close, right?] Taking up 3D modeling is really, really cool in my eyes.

/long post.

You're getting old, get off my lawn.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black_Rose - Oct. 01, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  12:50 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Am I the only one who finds this a little bit amazing?
[Image: ww_hummer_001.jpg]

The Amish are a crafty bunch indeed. I'm just amazed that those wheels can support all that weight.