World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums (/Thread-Beyblade-Save-our-Stadiums)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - galaxy epic - Oct. 29, 2010

i sent one.but,i didnt recive a coupon.but something even more greater.

Heres what it said:

DEAR MASTER (my real name)

Thank you for contacting hasbro, inc regarding Beyblade. We do appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to share your comments and observations with us.

(some boring speech about saftey testing

Please be assure that we have shared your letter with a higher,or more related, group.

Again,thank you......

see.no cupon.but a letter stating that they listened.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Ray Joker - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 29, 2010  3:54 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: i sent one.but,i didnt recive a coupon.but something even more greater.

Heres what it said:

DEAR MASTER (my real name)

Thank you for contacting hasbro, inc regarding Beyblade. We do appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to share your comments and observations with us.

(some boring speech about saftey testing

Please be assure that we have shared your letter with a higher,or more related, group.

Again,thank you......

see.no cupon.but a letter stating that they listened.

That's almost exactly like my letter I received and the other 20 people or so who got it. So technically, it's more of an automatic message. With no coupon. Unhappy

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Stereoblade - Nov. 03, 2010

don't know if someone suggested this already but we should create a video and post on youtube supporting this. it could be like this showing that current stadiums like the ptw are unfair and then compare it to a tt attack saying that it makes the game more fair and givivng reasons as well as creating tests between each other.

would do this but don't have a tt stadium

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Dan - Nov. 03, 2010

You'd have a better chance sending letters.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - theunderdog - Nov. 03, 2010

I still havn't got mine yet Unhappy

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Stereoblade - Nov. 03, 2010

my point is maybe seeing the video would get ppl to see the forum to get the letter to send

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kruxata - Nov. 04, 2010

Good, Sending one out soon Grin

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - LIR - Nov. 05, 2010

Kai-v I live in Canada and my friend was playing in a beyblade stadium they used in the ytv contests in the final rounds his other friend bought it for him........so the other friend was using earth Aquila and that bey got mishotted which made it hit my friends nose. He got a big scratch and it's been a few months he still has that scratch! So that might seem kinda major. Oh and the scratch was right down his nose

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai-V - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  11:52 AM)Beybladers rule Wrote: Kai-v I live in Canada and my friend was playing in a beyblade stadium they used in the ytv contests in the final rounds his other friend bought it for him........so the other friend was using earth Aquila and that bey got mishotted which made it hit my friends nose. He got a big scratch and it's been a few months he still has that scratch! So that might seem kinda major. Oh and the scratch was right down his nose
... OK, why do I need to know that ?

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Stigma - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  2:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... OK, why do I need to know that ?

I think he might have been referring to your statement before that said:

"I see that the kids clearly like the stadiums and I have never seen even one case of minor injury, and not all of them even use the fences. "

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai-V - Nov. 05, 2010

I was talking about the Japanese Beystadiums then though ...

And anyway, obviously if it is not launched correctly it is nobody's fault but yours.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Stigma - Nov. 05, 2010

Yeah I know but I couldn't think of any other reason for him to tell you that lol.

Anyways, lets get back on topic about sending out these letters. Has anyone gotten anything other than a coupon yet?

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - UberTaichi - Nov. 05, 2010

too long my WB RF S JB ES have been blue on the bottom we need clear stadiums!

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - UltimateChimera - Nov. 05, 2010

Hope it works so I dont have to make my tips carp after cleaning it to much on my shoe XD ill send a letter as wellSmile

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - InfernoSlayer0 - Nov. 06, 2010

since they won't listen and constantly send people a coupon (i meant always), why not everyone just keep sending them letters and keep getting coupons? maybe then they will finally understand that they are losing money and listen to us. but it can also fail and end up not giving us anymore coupons.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - ShredderN64 - Nov. 06, 2010

(Nov. 06, 2010  6:57 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: since they won't listen and constantly send people a coupon (i meant always), why not everyone just keep sending them letters and keep getting coupons? maybe then they will finally understand that they are losing money and listen to us. but it can also fail and end up not giving us anymore coupons.

Ink and paper doesn't cost that much.

Also, they'd still be making 5, 7, 12, 17, or 22 dollars. That's not losing money.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Jaysus - Nov. 06, 2010

(Nov. 06, 2010  6:57 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: since they won't listen and constantly send people a coupon (i meant always), why not everyone just keep sending them letters and keep getting coupons? maybe then they will finally understand that they are losing money and listen to us. but it can also fail and end up not giving us anymore coupons.

Hasbro is a GIANT toy company. Beyblades are a minuscule fraction of income, literally tiny. They make so much money on everything else, mostly board games, that brands like Beyblade does not matter to them whatsoever. Also, them sending coupons does not mean they're losing money in the slightest- as if you spend them, they're getting it back.

I still think that if this whole idea of "Save our stadiums" was approached completely differently, then it might have stood a chance, but as it is, the market for beyblades isn't nearly as big as it used to be, so it was a slim chance of getting a decent result regardless..

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Mc Frown - Nov. 07, 2010

When they send you coupons, they lose no money, the retailers do.
UGH UGH UGH

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Black Wing - Nov. 09, 2010

Yeah we need to save the stadiums because where are we going to battle if we don't have any cause we can't battle on ground or we'll mess up our tips so yeah I'm in on saving the stadiums.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Proto Man - Nov. 09, 2010

i fully support this
i will mail mine out tomorrow....

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai-V - Nov. 09, 2010

(Nov. 09, 2010  3:35 PM)day Wrote: Yeah we need to save the stadiums because where are we going to battle if we don't have any cause we can't battle on ground or we'll mess up our tips so yeah I'm in on saving the stadiums.
Hm, I do not think you really understand the situation ... There are Beystadiums that Hasbro released of course, however they are as terrible as the older ones used to be and completely ruin our hobby and its competitive side, so we want them to make better Beystadiums like those TAKARA-TOMY produces.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - BB-00Prototype - Nov. 12, 2010

Maybe we should say the same about the Fusion Wheel molds there is one blade that is supposedly COMPLETELY different from it's Japanese counterpart I'm tempted to start buying only Japanese blades. But I am on board with you guys plan I'm going to send out one "from" each member of my family if you catch what I mean there.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - ShredderN64 - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  12:19 AM)Evil Pegasus Wrote: Maybe we should say the same about the Fusion Wheel molds there is one blade that is supposedly COMPLETELY different from it's Japanese counterpart I'm tempted to start buying only Japanese blades. But I am on board with you guys plan I'm going to send out one "from" each member of my family if you catch what I mean there.

The Hasbro 'Fusion Wheels' are molded with stronger materials. And the discussion here is stadiums.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - To - Nov. 12, 2010

I feel horrible for taking this long, but I finally sent mine out last night.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - UltimateChimera - Nov. 12, 2010

im sending mine now.I hope this works!