World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BeybladeForums Threads - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: BeybladeForums Threads (/Thread-BeybladeForums-Threads)

BeybladeForums Threads - Kei - Sep. 25, 2010

For those of you who don't know, BeybladeForums, or BBF was the primary forum for the Beyblade community prior to the launch of Beywiki.com in October 2007. It closed shortly after Beywiki was opened due to various dramatic reasons, and was only re-opened for a short period of time a little while afterwards before it disappeared for good.

After the first time it was closed all of the previous threads were erased. I however had the presence of mind to save some of the important/interesting threads from the forum into word documents before the forum was closed. They aren't formatted perfectly, and I forget exactly how I did it ... but they're still totally readable. You can download everything I have here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ddoctnbla4k4dwg

I can't even begin to describe how much valuable content regarding HMS and Plastics you can find in all of these. A lot of the people posting in these threads are veteran members who have since left the community, or have become much less active. Aside from the value of the content, this will be even more valuable for veteran members to look back on. I even saved Random Thoughts hahaha. Smile

Enjoy! And don't ask me why I waited so long to post these!

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 25, 2010

Great so this was the fell apart forum Brad was talking about.
Moss away *jumps out of window*
EDIT Kei its unavailable

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Kei - Sep. 25, 2010

(Sep. 25, 2010  10:00 PM)Moss Wrote: EDIT Kei its unavailable

That's odd. It's working for me.

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 25, 2010

It works now surpisingly.

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Mc Frown - Sep. 25, 2010

yay, plastic knowledge :V

EDIT: Just so you know, McAfee security says that your download might contain possible ad or spyware, and gives it a big red 'X'.

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Kei - Sep. 25, 2010

(Sep. 25, 2010  10:21 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: yay, plastic knowledge :V

EDIT: Just so you know, McAfee security says that your download might contain possible ad or spyware, and gives it a big red 'X'.

Whaaaatt? Maybe it's just the site ... I've never had problems with it though.

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Serotonin - Sep. 25, 2010

(Sep. 25, 2010  9:55 PM)Kei Wrote: After the first time it was closed all of the previous threads were erased. I however had the presence of mind to save some of the important/interesting threads from the forum into word documents before the forum was closed.

creeper

But seriously, this is such an oasis of knowledge and amazing discussion. I advise anyone who enjoys the advanced discussion of the Beyblade metagame to read.

It's completely safe, too, at least for me.

Thanks, Kei.

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Mc Frown - Sep. 25, 2010

One thing I've noticed: Brad likes SG Metal Ball wayyyyyyyyy too much.

EDIT: And something I've been thinking a long time:
Circle/Samurai Upper have more Smash than Upper. Metal on metal has such a sharp recoil, it knocks the opponent off of the ramp before it can finish it's upper attack. Also, if it were true upper, people would have been using Circle Heavy instead of CWD Defense Ring as the staple WD (10 Heavy vs. Wide Defense scenario). I think the slant of the metal frame smashes the opponent out at a high angle, and people mistake it for upper attack.

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Raikun - Aug. 15, 2013

(Sep. 25, 2010  9:55 PM)Kei Wrote: For those of you who don't know, BeybladeForums, or BBF was the primary forum for the Beyblade community prior to the launch of Beywiki.com in October 2007. It closed shortly after Beywiki was opened due to various dramatic reasons, and was only re-opened for a short period of time a little while afterwards before it disappeared for good.

After the first time it was closed all of the previous threads were erased. I however had the presence of mind to save some of the important/interesting threads from the forum into word documents before the forum was closed. They aren't formatted perfectly, and I forget exactly how I did it ... but they're still totally readable. You can download everything I have here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W1N5A8VP

I can't even begin to describe how much valuable content regarding HMS and Plastics you can find in all of these. A lot of the people posting in these threads are veteran members who have since left the community, or have become much less active. Aside from the value of the content, this will be even more valuable for veteran members to look back on. I even saved Random Thoughts hahaha. Smile

Enjoy! And don't ask me why I waited so long to post these!

Kei if you still have a copy of this archive, I would give my figurative left arm to see it!

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Kei - Aug. 16, 2013

(Aug. 15, 2013  11:37 AM)Raikun Wrote: Kei if you still have a copy of this archive, I would give my figurative left arm to see it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddoctnbla4k4dwg

Figurative left arm, please. Wink

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Raikun - Aug. 18, 2013

(Aug. 16, 2013  4:34 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  11:37 AM)Raikun Wrote: Kei if you still have a copy of this archive, I would give my figurative left arm to see it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddoctnbla4k4dwg

Figurative left arm, please. Wink

I love you. Pick a charity and I'll donate to it.
100% serious.

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - *Ginga* - Aug. 18, 2013

Soooo glad this thread was necroed. Thank you Raikun and Kei, this is amazing stuff!

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Cannon - Aug. 19, 2013

(Aug. 18, 2013  9:23 PM)Raikun Wrote: I love you. Pick a charity and I'll donate to it.
100% serious.

How about Cannon's pocket foundation. XD

It was a favour done by him, i'm sure he wouldn't expect anything in return.

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 20, 2013

Downloaded these as well. Skimmed a few of them and while I was never a member there, very nostalgic nonetheless.

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Kei - Aug. 20, 2013

Hey, if you guys find anything interesting from the files, feel free to post some snippets here! I haven't looked through them thoroughly in a long time, so it might be cool to pull out some of the most interesting stuff and re-post it here.

(Aug. 18, 2013  9:23 PM)Raikun Wrote: I love you. Pick a charity and I'll donate to it.
100% serious.

donate@worldbeyblade.org

DJ - Fab!

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - C a o S³ - Aug. 20, 2013

Great resource, thanks for this Kei Grin
Downloaded and it is destined to remain forever on my hard disk!

RE: BeybladeForums Threads - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 20, 2013

I enjoyed reading about the Bizarre Custom that Won GBT.

I always enjoy reading about when an outclassed or unknown custom tops a tournament, and the reaction that this one did was pretty funny.

For anyone who does not have the files, the custom was listed as:

AR: Turtle Crusher
WD: Unknown
RC: Bearing Core