World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Neku2 - Mar. 19, 2009

Man I was having major problems with the green! It did not want to layer! I put like 8 layers on the green sections and it just did not want to work with me. So I'm pretty sure I'm gonna invest in an airbrush.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Pich - Mar. 19, 2009

Welp, looks good regardless. =)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Neku2 - Mar. 19, 2009

(Mar. 19, 2009  10:12 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welp, looks good regardless. =)

Thank you!

Yeah I think I am going to do a fring of yellow in the green section and do a small red streak right after the green.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Neku2 - Mar. 23, 2009

I re-painted my MFB attack stadium, I really did not like the clear version. It was pretty basic, I just sprayed the underside a couple times.
[Image: stadium.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Khel - Mar. 23, 2009

(Mar. 23, 2009  5:37 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I re-painted my MFB attack stadium, I really did not like the clear version. It was pretty basic, I just sprayed the underside a couple times.
[Image: stadium.jpg]

I really am considering doing this. Does it reduce visibility of scratches? Since after a short period of time mine looks like carp.

It wont coat the scratches, Your painting the bottom so the scratches on the outer dish will still be there. However becouse i used black all the dark colored marks on the dish are unoticable. I like it alot more, I think it looks better.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Khel - Mar. 23, 2009

Yeah, I meant visibility. I thought the dark color would not make them as apparent as before.

(Mar. 23, 2009  5:47 PM)Khel Wrote: Yeah, I meant visibility. I thought the dark color would not make them as apparent as before.

Yeah, it helps.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Blitz - Mar. 23, 2009

The stadium looks really good might have to give it ago Grin

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bey Brad - Mar. 23, 2009

It looks a lot better. I don't like the clear version either.

(Mar. 23, 2009  7:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It looks a lot better. I don't like the clear version either.

Thanks, it just looked dirty all the time when it was clear.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Commie - Mar. 23, 2009

(Mar. 23, 2009  5:37 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I re-painted my MFB attack stadium, I really did not like the clear version. It was pretty basic, I just sprayed the underside a couple times.

Great job. I just hope that the paint is able to flex a bit, cause since the stadium is kind of flimsy, won't the paint crack if it's bent too much?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Aqua - Mar. 23, 2009

Nice job on the stadium Neku. It looks much better than having it clear. I'll probably me doing to same thing to my stadium, especially if I get 2.

hmm.... it'd be pretty cool though to also have like a custom logo in the centre.

(Mar. 23, 2009  8:08 PM)Commie Wrote: Great job. I just hope that the paint is able to flex a bit, cause since the stadium is kind of flimsy, won't the paint crack if it's bent too much?

No, it works great. Just make sure to use a paint designed for plastic.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Guardian Odin - Mar. 24, 2009

I did mine in silver, but that one is broken now. I'm gonna do one in color change paint next.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Neku2 - Mar. 24, 2009

(Mar. 24, 2009  1:35 AM)Anubis Wrote: I did mine in silver, but that one is broken now. I'm gonna do one in color change paint next.

How did it break!!!! Gasp

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Guardian Odin - Mar. 24, 2009

Waterfall

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Neku2 - Mar. 24, 2009

I see, that sucks.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Crimson - Mar. 27, 2009

[Image: HNI_0032.jpg]
Just did my Attack stadium in Black!
I love how it looks, Smile

Thinking of grabbing a Hybrid Wheel Match Set just so I have a second one to paint later.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ash - Mar. 27, 2009

Thats Awesome Grin I wish I could spray my hasbro stadium >.<

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Commie - Mar. 27, 2009

(Mar. 27, 2009  4:13 PM)Driger Wrote: Thats Awesome Grin I wish I could spray my hasbro stadium >.<

You can, it just won't be good to play on. Not that it was to begin with.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bey Brad - Mar. 27, 2009

(Mar. 27, 2009  6:18 PM)Commie Wrote: You can, it just won't be good to play on. Not that it was to begin with.

Iceburn

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kei - Mar. 27, 2009

These Attack Stadium re-paints are cool and all, but am I the only one who doesn't really mind it clear?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - BlueLink - Mar. 27, 2009

(Mar. 27, 2009  11:25 PM)Kei Wrote: These Attack Stadium re-paints are cool and all, but am I the only one who doesn't really mind it clear?

I'm with you on that. ^^

I like the paints of the Attack Stadium, but for me I love the clear.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Khel - Mar. 28, 2009

(Mar. 27, 2009  11:25 PM)Kei Wrote: These Attack Stadium re-paints are cool and all, but am I the only one who doesn't really mind it clear?

I like the clear; it looks sweet when new, but it shows scratches very easily in comparison to solid plastic. That honestly would be the sole reason I would consider painting mine.

However, I do like the fact that it reminds me of the clear Hasbro Stadium I used to play a ton with back in like '02 (visually, not performance wise).