World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Akashbhambra - May. 16, 2015

(May. 16, 2015  11:44 PM)elliotnufc Wrote: Nice grip bro

Does any one recolour the plastic gen

All these mfb recolours look awesome tho guys just wow

Thanks Smile I have recoloured my dranzer beys black with humbrol Matt black paint spray paint I might try something different with my dranzer GT and try to dye the parts, I will upload a picture of them once I have finished the GT

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Howaitonekon - May. 31, 2015

I've painted my old Ray Striker. Of course I've got inspired by the Legends Striker. I don't like the silver color, so I've decided to use white instead Wink

[Image: ccxpu5vr.jpg]
[Image: uh7phpld.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kai-V - May. 31, 2015

Oh, I quite like that recolour. The red highlights on the horns seems blood-like fragile, if that makes sense, hah.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - May. 31, 2015

I'm presuming you mean that the red isn't completely vector straight or sharp?

The recolour is really nice though, it would look nice with a clear Unicorno Aurora clear wheel.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - MissingNo. - May. 31, 2015

The white on red effect looks awesome. Nice work !

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Raiyanblader - May. 31, 2015

Wow that's awesome. Whoever Hasbro hires to paint the beys, you make them look like preschoolers fingerprinting!! Wink ( that's my opinion)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Annoying-Fork - Jun. 03, 2015

The Ray wheel looks fantastic in the right color, red does it justice.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kevo - Jun. 04, 2015

May I ask how you painted the striker? It looks like no other paint job I've seen before.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Jun. 04, 2015

It kinda looks like acrylic paint(or whatever paint is plastic like) that's done really accurately.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Annoying-Fork - Jun. 04, 2015

I heard Spray Paint, when applied correctly, produces these results. Too bad I live in a house with overprotective folks lol.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Howaitonekon - Jun. 06, 2015

For the Striker CW I've used spray paint for radiators... seems strange, but I usually use what I have already at home.
For the highlights I've used nail polish (of course not my own XD).

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Howaitonekon - Jun. 21, 2015

Since my last post was about 2 weeks ago I hope it's no problem to double-post... Lips_sealed
Storm Pegasus was my first Metal Fight Beyblade ever and the exclusive MF Cyber Pegasus is one of the most beautiful looking beys out there, so I had to do this:

[Image: 3a6uvjtb.jpg]
[Image: a9h82lxh.jpg]

NIB:

I will change these stickers, but it's pretty hard to get rid of these ones which are part of one of my favorite Clear Wheels xD
It's actually the Hasbro Storm wheel as I like Hasbro's Storm Pegasus a lot more (I know Storm is the same, anyway), but I had to use Takara's clear track&tip, it's just looking better imo Wink

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Jun. 22, 2015

Damn it looks so legit and high quality, especially in the box, I'd buy that!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Howaitonekon - Aug. 21, 2015

I totally forgot about this thread! So I will use this instead of the Photo Gallery, seems a little bit more appropriate Smile

@J.I.N.B.E.E: Thanks a lot!

So this is the final product for my Beywarrior experiment:

[Image: sgstabyx.jpg]

I'm really happy right now, it is nice to battle with it! I'm working on a second one, it is ready for battle but the design is bad, haha.
I might buy more Beywarriors, they are cheap and it's funny to battle with the "custom" version Tongue_out

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Aug. 21, 2015

Woah that's amazing! It's like a Genbull that's potentially good for attack, if only you could synchrome it.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Howaitonekon - Aug. 21, 2015

Thanks Smile
Yeah, it's too light to go up against any 4D/synchrome bey. But it's good for limited as I've tested for now. But it might be too heavy. Actually it got fair results against Gravity & Hell, but I will do some more testing when I will get more time.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Jinbee - Aug. 21, 2015

Actually, this gives me an idea for a mod.

I want to get a Genbull and file it down to look like that!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cookie Bouquets - Sep. 02, 2015

Since I live on a budget, buying accesories like lauacher grips is simply not an option. Thankfully, I own a screwdriver and a zerog light launcher with some tape. The launcher is surprisingly sturdy, and I would actually use it in a tournament if it was allowed.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 02, 2015

(Jun. 04, 2015  6:12 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: I heard Spray Paint, when applied correctly, produces these results. Too bad I live in a house with overprotective folks lol.

I feel you Unhappy My parents don't let me anywhere near spray paint because once I accidentally got some on the car. Just little white flecks. Don't even notice it. It's very sad. Although I've heard nail polish works well. I just wish I had a sister who bought some. All I could get my hands on was like 3 different shades of red. But it is very nice. I might ask a friend on mine to borrow some XD.

I want to make a purple lightning l Drago. What would be good to pair that with?

(Sep. 02, 2015  3:47 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Since I live on a budget, buying accesories like lauacher grips is simply not an option. Thankfully, I own a screwdriver and a zerog light launcher with some tape. The launcher is surprisingly sturdy, and I would actually use it in a tournament if it was allowed.

You are genius. Thanks man! That might be the most ghetto beyblade thug I have ever seen but it will work for me because my grip broke and I don't have the money for a new one.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cookie Bouquets - Sep. 02, 2015

(Sep. 02, 2015  4:15 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  3:47 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Since I live on a budget, buying accesories like lauacher grips is simply not an option. Thankfully, I own a screwdriver and a zerog light launcher with some tape. The launcher is surprisingly sturdy, and I would actually use it in a tournament if it was allowed.

You are genius. Thanks man! That might be the most ghetto beyblade thug I have ever seen but it will work for me because my grip broke and I don't have the money for a new one.

Yis yis i will also make one for burst because the launcher grip is too expensive for me and i like the aesthetic of the screwdriver a lot better

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Meta madness - Sep. 02, 2015

(Aug. 21, 2015  12:42 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I totally forgot about this thread! So I will use this instead of the Photo Gallery, seems a little bit more appropriate Smile

@J.I.N.B.E.E: Thanks a lot!

So this is the final product for my Beywarrior experiment:

[Image: sgstabyx.jpg]

I'm really happy right now, it is nice to battle with it! I'm working on a second one, it is ready for battle but the design is bad, haha.
I might buy more Beywarriors, they are cheap and it's funny to battle with the "custom" version Tongue_out

I recognized that koopa shell anywhere, you can't fool me!

looks pretty cool really, ain't nothing more more to add to show off the amazing quality of colors and determination in this, very hawt, so hawt i want it. 10/10 really good looking~

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 03, 2015

(May. 31, 2015  6:48 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I've painted my old Ray Striker. Of course I've got inspired by the Legends Striker. I don't like the silver color, so I've decided to use white instead Wink

[Image: ccxpu5vr.jpg]
[Image: uh7phpld.jpg]

And I just realized that that face is byxsis. Lol.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cookie Bouquets - Sep. 05, 2015

So... I needed to have an lr beylauncher but I'm incredibly cheap and don't want to invest. Which is why I bring you the Zero-G beylauncher L/R!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 05, 2015

You never cease to amaze me.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cookie Bouquets - Sep. 05, 2015

(Sep. 05, 2015  12:51 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: You never cease to amaze me.

Well I am the master of "special" customizations.