World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Luck - Feb. 18, 2013

(Feb. 18, 2013  1:27 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Here's a repaint I did of a fake plastic I bought.

It's nice, but can you paint the MW red or something ?
That'd be amazing Grin

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Leone19 - Feb. 18, 2013

Here's the red metal you wanted? Lol. This is another I did to a hasbro dark bull a while ago. I call it sandblast torus.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - StaticBlade111 - Feb. 18, 2013

(Feb. 18, 2013  9:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Here's the red metal you wanted? Lol. This is another I did to a hasbro dark bull a while ago. I call it sandblast torus.

Nice work on the bey. Sandblast Torus sounds cool. Although, the constellation for Bull is Taurus. I would think it's Sandblast Taurus. But both the names are ok.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Leone19 - Feb. 18, 2013

(Feb. 18, 2013  9:33 PM)StaticBlade111 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2013  9:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Nice work on the bey. Sandblast Torus sounds cool. Although, the constellation for Bull is Taurus. I would think it's Sandblast Taurus. But both the names are ok.

Thanks for the compliments Grin
Believe it or not, I didn't know that was the wrong way to spell it until you mentioned it. Lol

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Blitz - Feb. 19, 2013

So here's my Gold/Black Meteo LDrago LW105LF using the LDrago II from the Meteor Shower Attack two pack and I spray painted the Meteo and LW105LF. I would of liked a more yellowish gold but they didn't have one in Model Zone unfortunately.

(A couple of the images are quite large at the moment but should shrink at some point!)

Also had ago at a Blue/Silver Big Bang Pegasis -

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Luck - Feb. 19, 2013

(Feb. 19, 2013  2:31 PM)Blitz Wrote: So here's my Gold/Black Meteo LDrago LW105LF using the LDrago II from the Meteor Shower Attack two pack and I spray painted the Meteo and LW105LF. I would of liked a more yellowish gold but they didn't have one in Model Zone unfortunately.

(A couple of the images are quite large at the moment but should shrink at some point!)

Very nice - The first and last pictures of Pegasis remind me of Mtwo's recolours . :3

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - dio - Feb. 19, 2013

i love the shape of the AR. Tongue_out

(Feb. 19, 2013  3:34 PM)dio Wrote:

I don't know a particularly large amount about plastics ... Is that fake based on an actual plastic ?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ice³ - Feb. 19, 2013

(Feb. 19, 2013  3:40 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  3:34 PM)dio Wrote:

I don't know a particularly large amount about plastics ... Is that fake based on an actual plastic ?

No it isn't there is no Beyblade from the Plastic Generation with that design

(Feb. 19, 2013  3:47 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  3:40 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  3:34 PM)dio Wrote: i love the shape of the AR. Tongue_out

Wow ... So it's a complete fake ?
Impressive ...

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Leone19 - Feb. 19, 2013

(Feb. 19, 2013  4:35 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  3:47 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  3:40 PM)Luck Wrote: I don't know a particularly large amount about plastics ... Is that fake based on an actual plastic ?

Wow ... So it's a complete fake ?
Impressive ...

Benefits of a sketchy vendor at a sketchy flea market. Wink

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Whywil DS - Feb. 20, 2013

(Nov. 28, 2012  4:34 PM)Mtwo Wrote: Some of you might already familiar with my work, but this is actually the 1st time i post my own custom 😁 i choose this particular case of 20 custom beys that resemble 4 themes (black-gold/silver, silver-shinny, dark & bright/vivid colors) they're also somehow represent all of my technique and my limitation (what i can & cant do.. Lol)
All custom (with exception of chrome) are spray painted (avg 2 layers + 1 coat & i only use primer when necessary) Multiple brand of paints are used but i only use tamiya or gunze-mr. Color when it comes to spray coat, all other material such as; permanent ink, alcohol ink & acrylic based paint are used to achieve a certain desired results, but no dye nor sharpie involved in the whole process

Extra..

I made these custom as a hobby only.. so if there are any similarity in design or choise of color to any particular beys out there then it was never my intention to make an unrightfull copy.. ✌

Oh. My. Sexiness.
This is an eye-gasm.
How did you DO this?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Luck - Feb. 20, 2013

(Feb. 20, 2013  8:05 PM)Whywil DS Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2012  4:34 PM)Mtwo Wrote: Some of you might already familiar with my work, but this is actually the 1st time i post my own custom 😁 i choose this particular case of 20 custom beys that resemble 4 themes (black-gold/silver, silver-shinny, dark & bright/vivid colors) they're also somehow represent all of my technique and my limitation (what i can & cant do.. Lol)
All custom (with exception of chrome) are spray painted (avg 2 layers + 1 coat & i only use primer when necessary) Multiple brand of paints are used but i only use tamiya or gunze-mr. Color when it comes to spray coat, all other material such as; permanent ink, alcohol ink & acrylic based paint are used to achieve a certain desired results, but no dye nor sharpie involved in the whole process

Extra..

I made these custom as a hobby only.. so if there are any similarity in design or choise of color to any particular beys out there then it was never my intention to make an unrightfull copy.. ✌

Oh. My. Sexiness.
This is an eye-gasm.
How did you DO this?

First of all ; He says how he did it in the post .
Secondly ; You quoted a post from last year ... seriously ?
Last-of-all ; Mtwo is the WBO's somewhat proffesional re-colour master, haha. So that explains the "sexiness" .

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Leone19 - Feb. 20, 2013

Making a vid this weekend I'll post when its up. Its my Galaxy Pegasus mod. Recolor and modded the tip into R2B (Sanded into a ball shape) I call it Universe Pegasus.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Whywil DS - Feb. 23, 2013

(Feb. 19, 2013  2:31 PM)Blitz Wrote: So here's my Gold/Black Meteo LDrago LW105LF using the LDrago II from the Meteor Shower Attack two pack and I spray painted the Meteo and LW105LF. I would of liked a more yellowish gold but they didn't have one in Model Zone unfortunately.

This is epic! I would SO buy those off you! Btw, is the Pegasis Face recoloured, or is that how it came?

(Feb. 20, 2013  8:15 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2013  8:05 PM)Whywil DS Wrote:

Extra..

Oh. My. Sexiness.
This is an eye-gasm.
How did you DO this?

First of all ; He says how he did it in the post .
Secondly ; You quoted a post from last year ... seriously ?
Last-of-all ; Mtwo is the WBO's somewhat proffesional re-colour master, haha. So that explains the "sexiness" .
1; Sorry! I kinda skimmed it and went straight to the pics. Joyful_3
2; Yes, I did. Is there something wrong about that?
3; I was referring to both my and his "sexiness".(No homo intended)
3a; Mwto, it must be such an honor to bear a title like yours, and I'ma let you finish, but... On second thought, I'll just let you finish. Grin

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Leone19 - Feb. 23, 2013

My super special awesome choclaty fudge coated Poison Serpent.

So I had like everypart needed for this guy, but not the actual bey. I call it Poison Serpent: Gem Edition. Anyone like it? (BTW THE THING AT THE END W THE COMBO IGNORE IT, ITS NOT RLLY GOOD, MY FRIEND WANTED ME TO PUT IT IN SO DON'T JUDGE)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Whywil DS - Feb. 26, 2013

This is my Earth Pisces 100R2F. It's super special awesome!
(This is my first recolour. Hate if you'd like - I'd LOVE to see you do better. Sorry if the image doesn't show; I'm new to loading images...)
[Image: HNI_0078_zps998c528c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2]
[Image: HNI_0079_zps93290404.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1][Image: HNI_0081_zps30dbb5af.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Monkeyluver24 - Mar. 02, 2013

Looks like an awesome paint job. It looks a lot better than the original colors that a lot of launchers are.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Whywil DS - Mar. 19, 2013

My birthday is coming soon, and I was wondering if anyone could make a dark purple Face Bolt, with a pearl or silver Aquila print on it. If someone can, I'd buy it from you for $5.99.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Howaitonekon - Mar. 24, 2013

dio Wrote:[Image: 8399971967_e6a1b9a625_z.jpg]
[Image: 8420390776_0eff4a95af_z.jpg]
Well...
Coolest Beys I saw in my whole life, god, these ones are so great Chocked_2
Keep up your awesome creations Joyful_2

I also created a version of Death Driger a while ago and I finished the AR and organized the WD and the Blade Base (which isn't ready yet...).
So the plan for now is Triple Tiger, 8 Wide (maybe red Revolver Attack) and SG Grip Base Tongue_out

[Image: m4klxz4p.jpg]

The AR should look like it is used, but I'll try to get better stickers, the white ones are self-drawn and the Death Driger sticker is so old that I can't remember when I got it Lips_sealed

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Nocto - Apr. 01, 2013

Metal Driger (Metal Ghost Ver.)
[Image: MetalDrigerMetalGhost_0000_Layer6.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - ZX - Apr. 01, 2013

Nocto amazing job! That metal driger looks incredible, especially those shiny blue stickers.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ultra - Apr. 02, 2013

Wow that's sick. How did you do the stickers? When I get an airbrush I am so doing repaints.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Nocto - Apr. 02, 2013

Glossy photo paper and spray adhesive applied with a small brush.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Apr. 02, 2013

did you open the blade base Nocto?
the coating look thick..haha..but it looks nice...well done..i wish to do that on my gundams..XD