World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cannon - Oct. 29, 2012

You sorta missed a bit of paint on the left. XD

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - TentacleZooka - Oct. 29, 2012

I painted a storm, rock, and dark wheel white so they look like light wheels.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Nocto - Oct. 30, 2012

(Oct. 29, 2012  1:05 PM)Cannon Wrote: You sorta missed a bit of paint on the left. XD

Yeah... I know. I probably didn't apply the masking tape firmly enough, so it peeled when I applied the paint, but with a Clear Wheel on, it hardly matters. (Click to View)
It's already starting to chip anyway, so I'll eventually have to strip the paint and start over, and so I'll fix it then.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - dio - Oct. 30, 2012

does anyone remember my lovely sets?

[Image: 552735_10150941215733782_1104384214_n.jpg]

Wink

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - 6ixty9ine - Oct. 30, 2012

i was tempted to paint some of my old plastics, especially the ones with missing stickers, i think it would improve there look drastically. anyone know a good type of paint to use?
i have warhammer paints which i believe are acrylic based, would they do it do you think?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - tybuch - Nov. 04, 2012

My Draciel MFB Smile
[Image: CIMG0716.jpg]
[Image: CIMG0711.jpg]
[Image: CIMG0713.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Nov. 04, 2012

(Oct. 30, 2012  4:51 PM)dio Wrote: does anyone remember my lovely sets?
Wink

no one can forget tose epic cutom made beys..especially the cyber series..it looks genuine..truthly..much better than cyber dragoon..hahah..
and galeon 3 always looks nice as well..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cannon - Nov. 04, 2012

Wink

I'm going to cry.

Do you mind taking pictures of the bottom/bottom view if you have time? Joyful_3

Also, what is the Beyblade in the last picture? Is it not in the group with the Unicolyon, Salamalyon, etc? Amphilyon

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - dio - Nov. 05, 2012

i took some bottom photos before.
but some photos are not very good.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - UltimateFantasy - Nov. 20, 2012

What was the group of beys with the Draciel G AR, Rock Bison AR, Gigars AR, and Dranzer V2 AR?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ice³ - Nov. 20, 2012

[Image: 552735_10150941215733782_1104384214_n.jpg]

Wink

These are so cool I just wish Hasbro manufactured these Beyblades mainly Cyber Driger Smile

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - dio - Nov. 20, 2012

(Nov. 20, 2012  4:11 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: What was the group of beys with the Draciel G AR, Rock Bison AR, Gigars AR, and Dranzer V2 AR?
they are the rock series. the design of beys are base on the bit beast.
the bit beast are : rock dragoon, rock driger.....

Wink

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Mtwo - Nov. 28, 2012

Some of you might already familiar with my work, but this is actually the 1st time i post my own custom 😁 i choose this particular case of 20 custom beys that resemble 4 themes (black-gold/silver, silver-shinny, dark & bright/vivid colors) they're also somehow represent all of my technique and my limitation (what i can & cant do.. Lol)
All custom (with exception of chrome) are spray painted (avg 2 layers + 1 coat & i only use primer when necessary) Multiple brand of paints are used but i only use tamiya or gunze-mr. Color when it comes to spray coat, all other material such as; permanent ink, alcohol ink & acrylic based paint are used to achieve a certain desired results, but no dye nor sharpie involved in the whole process

Overview all custom.. (Click to View)
Black & Gold/Silver.. (Click to View)
Silver-Shinny.. (Click to View)
Bright-Vivid.. (Click to View)
Extra..
Meteo L Drago.. (Click to View)

I made these custom as a hobby only.. so if there are any similarity in design or choise of color to any particular beys out there then it was never my intention to make an unrightfull copy.. ✌

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Raigeko13 - Nov. 28, 2012

Oh.
My.
God.

Those are astounding.

Do tell, would you ever consider starting a recoloring shop or something, and sell them? You could make a killing off of them I'd think Gasp

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - KainHighwind - Nov. 28, 2012

Mtwo, I am absolutely speachless......Those are beautiful!!! I am really digging the Beat Lynx. I love the just hardcore steel look to it. The pearl Meteo is just .....wow! And I really like the alternating black and gold stripes on Duo's metal wheel!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Mandy© - Nov. 28, 2012

VEry nice spraying beys, Mtwo, would you mind making a guide on chrome spraying the metal wheels? I have been finding answers all over the place and dont know how.. thanks.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - 50uNdW4v3 - Nov. 29, 2012

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - ShinobuXD - Nov. 29, 2012

I am speechless. Those recolors are just unbelievable. I am quite literally at a loss for words. Mtwo, Takara Tomy or Hasbro should seriously hire you.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 29, 2012

Death Freaking crown made me squeal, but all of them made me holler out! <3

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ga' - Nov. 29, 2012

I'm pretty sure my parents just got startled by the sound of my jaw slamming into the floor.

Mother of god, those are amazing. The recolors are simply beautiful, you could easily be like those eccentric YJA sellers and make a ton of money off of those. Amazing work, and I'm even more envious of your collection now god damn.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Rush - Nov. 29, 2012

Oh my freaking gosh.
Mwto, those are awesome!!! You should make a photo thread in the YC forum. I bet everyone would love to see more of your works!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - UltimateFantasy - Nov. 29, 2012

(Nov. 20, 2012  9:43 AM)dio Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2012  4:11 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: What was the group of beys with the Draciel G AR, Rock Bison AR, Gigars AR, and Dranzer V2 AR?
they are the rock series. the design of beys are base on the bit beast.
the bit beast are : rock dragoon, rock driger.....

Wink

I know about Rock Dragoon and Rock Draciel, but the Grey and Blue ones were Rock Driger and Dranzer?
Mtwo: Oh my god...
I have been touched by a bey angel. Those are the most AMAZING recolors I have EVER seen!!!
You should make more and sell them, they are remarkable and many people would buy them.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Nov. 29, 2012

(Nov. 28, 2012  4:34 PM)Mtwo Wrote:

Mtwo, may i know what paint did u use to make the "silver shiny" (chrome) ? i've been looking somewhere for my non related beyblade project...haha
BTW, nice custom recolor..make some more for plastics.. Eee

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kujikato - Nov. 29, 2012

(Nov. 28, 2012  4:34 PM)Mtwo Wrote:

Oh... My... Eyeballs... And... Jaw...

Those are seriously amazing. Defiantly loving that smexy Beat Lynx, gosh the sheer sleek look is amazing. The Bright/Vivid's Beat, Death and Scythe is just bloody amazing. The Dark Blitz is sick, and those Black & Silver/Gold Phantom and Duo... Can I please have? I'd seriously buy them. *jaw drop* those are just amazing. I love them.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Mtwo - Nov. 29, 2012

Wow... Thank you so much guys, for all the encouragement, praises & interest put into my work.. I really appreciate each & every one of them 😁
I'll try to answer the chrome questions from benjo & aurora through PM and again thanks for the suggestions for me to sell those custom (im flattered ☺) but at the moment i only do them as a hoby and as gifts / contribution to some friends & ofcourse to our beloved WBO 😊