World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Fury - Nov. 30, 2011

(Nov. 13, 2011  4:03 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Yeah I don't care about the cost... Montana Gold is Artist quality Spray paint... extremely high end for graffiti/street artists... (I'm getting an MFA, so I have a ton of the stuff) Its generally used on cement/concrete and walls/drywall, canvas, cotton based paper etc... I just thought it would work on Metal Wheels since it works on so many other media, but wanted to check with people who've done this before...

Auto paint is the kind of paint that is used to paint cars... its not a brand parse but a makeup of paint, such as 'watercolor' or 'oil paint'... I know that would work, the problem would be getting the materials to actually use said paint, as it doesn't come aerosol'd in a can, so you need a decent capacity compressor and a spray-gun... which I could probably borrow from a buddy, but its a whole bunch of work with all the set-up/tear-down cleaning etc. so it would probably not be worth it unless I had 20-30 beys to paint, in the same color...

Maybe if a bunch of people could decide on a cool color and I could do a large batch job for everybody in like Cadillac, Porsche, or Ferrari paint or even 'Chrome Illusion' would be super BAMF (the kind of paint that changes color based on the angle you see it relative to a light-source) ...

If anyone is interested in this, let me know, it would probably only cost a few bucks at most, depending on how many people are interested.

maybe i will send a few i live fairly close by.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Dec. 30, 2011

not very detail..but yeah..my repaint black Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Evolution - Dec. 30, 2011

Very cool Ben-Ben! Now just get some stickers on those baby's and I bet they'll look even better haha!! Grin

yeah..i working on the stickers..hahaha...but i'm going to settle the Dragoon GT first..haha

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Evolution - Dec. 30, 2011

(Dec. 30, 2011  4:42 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: yeah..i working on the stickers..hahaha...but i'm going to settle the Dragoon GT first..haha

That's be the one I'd do first too hah! :p luckily the Dragoon GT is just like normal Dragoon GT sticker's, cause it'd be hard to find any limited sticker's. Although I think there is only one set of limited stickers for Dragoon GT's, I know of only 3 people who own it JR_Tiger(obviously :p ), Poseidon(but he has not DGGT to put it on LOL! Just messin with you Poseidon! :p ), and roux! Smile

the special stickers are the one with yellow 'G' right?it also from blue recolor of dragoon gt right?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Annoying-Fork - Jan. 03, 2012

Storm Drago-Wolf R145JB, or "H-Drago" for the Face and Wheel used. Based lightly on Crystal L-Drago WD145B

EDIT:

As it turns out, I don't live in Japan......

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kai-V - Jan. 03, 2012

"Incredibly rare" ?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Annoying-Fork - Jan. 03, 2012

I've tried to look for something like that (Crystal L-Drago) on Ebay, to no avail. I guess it was bad timing on my part?

I'll edit that out....

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kei - Apr. 15, 2012

[Image: dsc01188ro.jpg]

[Image: dsc01189a.jpg]

Killer Susanow SW145SD. Eee

Nymph and I also spray painted his Ifraid and Saramanda black yesterday. I don't think we let the paint dry for long enough, though lol.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ryugasdaddy - Apr. 16, 2012

I used actual paint on my L Drago Destroy with a brush. I messed up then the paint dripped. I had to wipe te paint before it dried. It stripling has this trace of the paint on the dragon snout.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cannon - Apr. 16, 2012

(Apr. 15, 2012  7:09 PM)Kei Wrote: Killer Susanow SW145SD. Eee

Nymph and I also spray painted his Ifraid and Saramanda black yesterday. I don't think we let the paint dry for long enough, though lol.

Does it smell bad? When I spray mine, It smells awful, and on top of that, it chips off easily, even when I'm not even using it. .__. I also use Gloss, or whatever it's called over it.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - TDBR - Apr. 16, 2012

I love painting my beyblades/ I painted my Striker green, my Eagle purple, and my Libra orange

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - twistedgasher - Apr. 16, 2012

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77113856@N02/7068927755/in/photostream
I painted it black it originally came in metal color, I added 2thin coats of black and 2 coats of gloss then slapped the stickers on it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77113856@N02/7068923285/in/photostream
I had an extra cyber pegasis which I was going to give to my nephew but he had just bought it sooo I put a nice golden touch to it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77113856@N02/6922822534/in/photostream
more golden touches
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77113856@N02/7068920669/in/photostream
hopefully yall could see the video. I also have a poison zurafa with a red L.E.D

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Apr. 26, 2012

My gold Woborg 2 and a few beys that i put my self-printed stickers on..takes quite some time to cut them..XD
but i'm pleased with them now.. Eee
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/photo0177j.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/photo0176f.jpg/

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Apr. 29, 2012

My Black Driger G repaint with stickers..haha..not so well i thought..its hard to cut them off... Confused

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cannon - Apr. 29, 2012

I feel like you're ruining the Beyblade's.. Unhappy

hahaahhhahahhhahah...lololol..
originally..it was worst..the stickers are peeling everywhere.. XD

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Lyra - Apr. 29, 2012

hey I was too stupid to actually get a picture in the text so I just made it my avatar. Its Killer Pisces UD145WD ( think I can't remember all the beyblade parts its been a while )

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - 3-Dog - Apr. 29, 2012

(Apr. 29, 2012  3:34 PM)Blank Ji Hyo ♥ Wrote: hahaahhhahahhhahah...lololol..

lolololol don't listen to Cannon broski! That gold wolborg 2 is amazing.. the black driger G needs red and blue stickers though, how come you didn't paint the bit chip too? Also, dude, if you create custom stickers we need to talk... It's always been my dream to make a black dragoon G with red and blue stickers like GT!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - TakasuMouce - Apr. 29, 2012

I'm thinking about recoloring mu dragoon g blue... Who knows what dye I should use? I need it ASAP.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ultra - Apr. 29, 2012

I don't think dye goes well for plastics since the heat can warp the parts. Paint in a much better idea.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - TakasuMouce - Apr. 29, 2012

Okee. Thanks! Ill try paint. Which paint should I use?

(Apr. 29, 2012  7:16 PM)Zain Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  3:34 PM)Blank Ji Hyo ♥ Wrote: hahaahhhahahhhahah...lololol..

lolololol don't listen to Cannon broski! That gold wolborg 2 is amazing.. the black driger G needs red and blue stickers though, how come you didn't paint the bit chip too? Also, dude, if you create custom stickers we need to talk... It's always been my dream to make a black dragoon G with red and blue stickers like GT!
hahaha..actually...what i just did that..before i print the stickers..i go for the color settings..set the blue, red, green intensity until i got what i want..i'm just experimenting with different colors..
originally..the one from driger g is from Th!nk special sticker...haha
i think you can really try that yourself..easy and clean... Eee

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Nocto - Apr. 30, 2012

I'd try something more complex with paint, but with the temperature still circling 0°C, that's just not possible. Still, it's a nice way to make use of the otherwise useless Dark Metal Wheel.

Dark Wheel (Yami-Ka Ver.) (Click to View)

Dark (Yami-Ka) Hades (Click to View)