World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - BeybladeStation - Aug. 12, 2011

Take some pictures, it would be interesting to see.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - .:J:. - Aug. 12, 2011

who's spartas? or mine? anyway nice customization sparta, i wanna see!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - pegasusmaster - Aug. 12, 2011

my left launcher has dragon stickers from the costom grip. my earth wolf is painted yellow and has lacerta stickers

Both, really.

By the way, Enxzos or Heart:

Do you guys know if Outdoor or Indoor is better? (Spray Paint)

outdoors probably, i use spraypaint for school and the spray coming off of the item you're spraying might cover the walls of your room

Nocto, should I use gloss Krylon?

What is your exact spray paint

also guys i might be able to help with like stickers cause i'm now doing drawing related stuff, and i can sketch designs for stickers, just use the link in my sig

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - mattchi95 - Aug. 12, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  4:12 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Nocto, should I use gloss Krylon?

What is your exact spray paint

I can answer some of your questions BBS. Indoor or Outdoor doesn't matter though it's easier indoor as there's no wind blowing the paint all over.Though I let my beyblades dry outside because it's sunny so it goes faster.I think u can use any Krylon spray paint even though the regular doesn't say plastic on it it still works perfectly fine.I personally use black and red multipurpose gloss and a normal metallic gold and they look the same texture so idk the difference. I hope that helps.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Blitz - Aug. 12, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  3:31 PM)Sparta Wrote: A few days back, I spray painted my burn wheel red, and a few months ago I put a Dranzer MS bit logo (Not the bit picture) on the hasbro green metal face.

I did a similar thing after the HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day as I was feeling nostalgic haha.
However I used the MF-H as the Bit Protector sticker fits perfectly on the center of the MF-H's core.

[Image: DSCF4625.jpg]

Draciel ftw haha

niice! i've just made this face bolt so i thought i'd show you guys what i'll be putting on one of my beys:

[Image: face%252520bolt%252520Jayta.jpg]

whatd'ya think?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Glowfire1 - Aug. 12, 2011

I´ll make my own facebolt sticker and painting my flame and brun wheel or the gravity wheel

glowfire what do you think of mine then?

Just painted some more bey's LLD 100R2F, LLD DF145FS, and RockPegi H145 RF I'd upload pics but I'd have to wait till I can get something with better quality.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Poseidon - Aug. 12, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  6:05 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:31 PM)Sparta Wrote: A few days back, I spray painted my burn wheel red, and a few months ago I put a Dranzer MS bit logo (Not the bit picture) on the hasbro green metal face.

I did a similar thing after the HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day as I was feeling nostalgic haha.
However I used the MF-H as the Bit Protector sticker fits perfectly on the center of the MF-H's core.

Draciel ftw haha
awwsome shame plastics dont work i have a smal pile with spare its and a few stickers

Just got the Krylon stuff.

I ended up getting Krylon Red multi purpose gloss.

Can anyone tell Me how many coats I should do? And the time gap

I usually do 2 coats on each side but the time gap varies.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - BeybladeStation - Aug. 13, 2011

Ok, I just finished the painting, damn does the paint look glossy. I think the normal painted ones use the 'Flat' Krylon paint. I used Red, and after a couple of coats [2-4] I finished.

Will post pictures soon. [Like today]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - benthebeyboy - Aug. 21, 2011

Just finished doing a Launcher. [Image: i_Pod_Photos_007.jpg] [Image: i_Pod_Photos_008.jpg]Pretty good for a 10 Year old if I do say so myself. Going to post pictures of my other launcher, two winders and two editing tools soon.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 22, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  6:05 PM)Blitz Wrote:

Draciel ftw haha

I cannot wait to do that with my Dranzer MS sticker! Very awesome!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Sep. 14, 2011

The prize for second place for the Plastics and HMS remembrance day..we got the bey long time ago..just that we dont have time to repaint it..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Poseidon - Sep. 14, 2011

that looks wicked cool, itd look awesome with the special stickers (blue and red)

ahah..sadly...none of the stickers are being sell..XD..thanks..i like this one more than my gold repaint Dragoon G..lol..

The good thing about dragoon G thats there is lots of them ! I like that gold appolon aswell, very nice, much better than orange.

yeah..i agree..Gold suit appolon more..i have more repaint thought..but cant go on spray paint too much..it not cheap..since you only will consume little of it for one complete repaint bey..
Violet Dranzer G
Green / Black Dranzer GT
Jungle Green Flash Leoparg 2/ G. dragoon V
Blue Driger G
and more..looking for the plastics stock will be a problem too since now i dont hold my debit card anymore..my dad control it since i overspent on beyblades..haha..XD

Im going to hope fully get 3 GT beys, one white, and repaint 2 black, and put special stickers on and other normal :0