World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - May. 23, 2011

my repaint meteo l drago..kinda messy though

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - DPTButton - May. 23, 2011

(May. 22, 2011  9:23 PM)Kelaun Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  9:17 PM)DPTButton Wrote: Umm.. What in the World is a MT, You do know it is fake? Unless you mean MB-Metal Ball or MF-Metal flat?

It's not mine, so I don't know, but it's probably a fake tip

EDIT: This is the tip I meant
[Image: img_0593-2901e76.jpg]

Yep that is fake.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Electric - May. 23, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  5:22 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: my repaint meteo l drago..kinda messy though

Man ! That messiness suits the Beyblade and the picture. It looks so hawt.

I want to know exactly how you did it. Dye ? theflightyellz's guide to dying Clear Wheels ?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - May. 23, 2011

haha..i spray paint it all by black first..about two thin layers but throughly sprayed...
then i put on red poster coler on it..after it dry,i wipe the outer one,leaving the one as you see in pictures...
then i spray it wth gold...very far distance so that it is barely stick...so it is faint gold on it..
finally i use black marker to color the side of it...thats all..if you want to add another layer of clear as finisher,do so as i am running out of clear spray..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - EpicPwnage - May. 23, 2011

(May. 21, 2011  3:57 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  8:40 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: what do you think it would look like if I painted my cyber pegasus so that the fusion wheel was black and the energy ring was red with some spots left blue (e.g. the inside of the webbed-liked things on either side)
OR
make the energy ring all red(with above fusion wheel)?
Also, what do you think if I switched the paint colors(red and black) and did that to l-drago?

its all about the results..you will never know the exact results by just imagine it..try it..i think it will be fine..and post its picture later..

I may not have any pictures yet, but I tried it and now BOTH my beys look so wicked, it's not even funny! Eee Tongue_out Grin

p.s. I will post pics when I get some (I don't own a camera. Unhappy )

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - May. 24, 2011

when i received my wolborg ms recently..it has no tip...kinda dissapointed..so i made one..
do you guys know what tip did i replace to my wolborg ms?????haha

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Superstar♪ - May. 25, 2011

Took forever
Purple Lightning CW with black stripes

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - storm pegusas5 - May. 25, 2011

wow that looks cool

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Superstar♪ - May. 25, 2011

Don't ask me what I used to make it because I don't know what it was.
I just found it in the garage.
Its non toxic.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Sniper - May. 26, 2011

look at teh awesomeness

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - May. 26, 2011

(May. 26, 2011  5:30 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: look at teh awesomeness

red and gold for beyblades is not matching i think...combination of the color is just..not nice..
like the stadium and launcher..looks nice in gold..
but wont be the paint scraped when you launch your beys on it???Chocked_2

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Sniper - May. 26, 2011

(May. 26, 2011  7:33 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  5:30 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: look at teh awesomeness

red and gold for beyblades is not matching i think...combination of the color is just..not nice..
like the stadium and launcher..looks nice in gold..
but wont be the paint scraped when you launch your beys on it???Chocked_2

yeah i hadent realized it at first so i took the paint out of the middle and redid the outside

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - NoodooSoup - May. 26, 2011

Sniper, next time you paint, try not to touch it; I can see fingerprints all over the launcher Uncertain

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Wolverine Mode - May. 26, 2011

(May. 25, 2011  8:56 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Took forever

Sick, nice color also Benjohadi what did you replace it with? It obviously looks too sharp.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - LeoneWindStrike - May. 26, 2011

Sniper
Those look amazing! Gosh!

I'm thinking about using nail polish to make little red and white stripes on my black Hasbro launcher grip. I have this American Red/White/Blue thing going, I have my clear red Pegasus launcher and a blue winder cord and the black launcher. I nee some more...pizazz, I know that sounds corny, but I need something a bit more colorful for my grip, because the plain black is starting to make me want to gag. I was also thinking gold and silver...soo...any suggestions?

*EDIT:

I started painting. I used nail polish and it worked pretty well. I got rid of the Red/White/Blue theme, and put lots colors in different places, and left some places black, so it's pretty cool. I'll try to find a pic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - LeoneWindStrike - May. 26, 2011

(I double posted accidentally and couldn't delete it....it wouldn't let me)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - EpicPwnage - May. 26, 2011

I painted my white L-drago launcher black so that the only things not black were anything caving in and the part that spins.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - LeoneWindStrike - May. 27, 2011

I finished! I used nail polish and and different colored sharpies. Part of the grip is white, the LauncherGrip logo is blue on both sides, the sides of the grip are pink, the top is red and blue and red. I like it but my paint is kinda sloppy.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - May. 27, 2011

(May. 26, 2011  3:39 PM)Ultimate X Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  8:56 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Took forever

Sick, nice color also Benjohadi what did you replace it with? It obviously looks too sharp.

wolborg the first, tip from plastics generation..haha..i have extra wolborg bearing..so i took it from the metal and glued it to wolborg ms bearing..
(May. 27, 2011  4:02 AM)LeoneWindStrike Wrote: I finished! I used nail polish and and different colored sharpies. Part of the grip is white, the LauncherGrip logo is blue on both sides, the sides of the grip are pink, the top is red and blue and red. I like it but my paint is kinda sloppy.

you should post pictures..it work better than you write..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Fang.Leone - May. 28, 2011

hey how do you paint, like wat do you use

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - May. 28, 2011

(May. 28, 2011  3:24 AM)Fang.Leone Wrote: hey how do you paint, like wat do you use

you should be more specific..like to which person are you asking and which repaint beys are you saying about..no one can answer you if you did not specify which one..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Fang.Leone - May. 28, 2011

(May. 28, 2011  2:20 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  3:24 AM)Fang.Leone Wrote: hey how do you paint, like wat do you use

you should be more specific..like to which person are you asking and which repaint beys are you saying about..no one can answer you if you did not specify which one..

im asking anyone, how do you repaint an mfb string launcher
(Jan. 08, 2011  10:15 AM)DreadXIII Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:36 AM)Trolol Wrote: Sorry to be a noob but how do you paint the Meteo L Drago's Wheel (gold part) without affecting the silver.

Get a thin brush/Sharpie. I use nail polish Smile

doesnt nail polish smell, and wat do you use for launchers

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ga' - May. 28, 2011

He wrote that 4 and a half months ago.... :\ I doubt he can answer your question, and no need to ask twice. But nail polish smells a little, but goes away quickly.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - ssj 10 Goku - May. 28, 2011

Spray paints that i use usually wear off. suggest which should i use

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - faissaloo - May. 28, 2011

(May. 28, 2011  9:39 PM)ssj 10 Goku Wrote: Spray paints that i use usually wear off. suggest which should i use

faissaloo Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  11:39 PM)benjohadi Wrote: is it just a marker or permanent marker or paint marker?

it is just a metallic marker that looks like this: (warning BIG pictures) very cheap,easy and lasts

this was quoted by me on the last page and it last a long time if you let it dry for a day