World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - DragoonTalon - May. 08, 2011

What paint did you use? I'm itching to do that with my LDD...

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bluezee - May. 09, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  6:05 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: My own personal Black Lightning L Drago recolour, sorry if the picture quality isn't that good.
The bey in my opinion looks pretty decent for sharpie though.

[Image: lightningldragoblackver.th.jpg]

You CANNOT be serious -___-. I have that same exact coloring and have had it since last year.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kai-V - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  2:27 AM)Bluezee Wrote: You CANNOT be serious -___-. I have that same exact coloring and have had it since last year.

He never claimed it was a novelty. Why do you seem to claim the idea when he never saw your Beyblade, and when such a combination of colours can be imagined by more than one mind ?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Annoying-Fork - May. 09, 2011

Because the second someone makes a post identical to another, it's automatically assumed to be associated with something repeated ad-nauseum.

Anyway, I like the effect of black marker under L-Drago I. Good going.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bluezee - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  2:27 AM)Bluezee Wrote: You CANNOT be serious -___-. I have that same exact coloring and have had it since last year.

He never claimed it was a novelty. Why do you seem to claim the idea when he never saw your Beyblade, and when such a combination of colours can be imagined by more than one mind ?

I did not say it could not be imagined by any other mind. I just had not seen one like mine and was expressing that in surprise in a way, not so much as claiming any idea.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kai-V - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  2:38 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I did not say it could not be imagined by any other mind. I just had not seen one like mine and was expressing that in surprise in a way, not so much as claiming any idea.

Oh, your comment looked like you were 'bored' to see this, quite far from just being pleasantly surprised.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Priscient - May. 10, 2011

Thanks <3.

And, Beyfan suprisingly the colour doesn't rub off easily, the last time I applied sharpie towards it was about... 3-4 months ago?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Xlr8 - May. 10, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  8:59 PM)ikmv Wrote: My custom DragoDestroy. Lightly clearcoated to give a shiny look also.

awesome what u used to paint it

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Xiiaofreak - May. 10, 2011

My own customised bey.. Hell Wolf 125SF, Pink Ver!Smile Selling this if anyone's interested too.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - GaleForce - May. 10, 2011

Nice! At least you didn't color Kerbecs into that disgusting color pink! But I would personally like to see a pink BD145...

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Xiiaofreak - May. 11, 2011

Lol. I'll have to dye it then. Must wait till I get some dye Smile and that isn't Kerbecs. It's wolf. I happened to find this pink wolf lying around in my house. So I bought some paint and, yeah Smile

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Xlr8 - May. 11, 2011

(May. 10, 2011  2:35 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: My own customised bey.. Hell Wolf 125SF, Pink Ver!Smile Selling this if anyone's interested too.

what paint u used to paint it

Just some postal paint and a paintbrush.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - GaleForce - May. 11, 2011

Lolz, most people use dye..

Dye the metal? You can't. If you're talking about wolf, it's already pink. From a random booster

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - iXus - May. 11, 2011

You should probably take 145WD from Basalt Horogium and paint the insides pink with a sharpie/paint so 1. It doesn't affect performance 2. It looks better.

I don't wanna paint parts. I've thought of your idea before.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - May. 12, 2011

i just painted my dragoon g..since ogot an extra one...haha

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Xiiaofreak - May. 12, 2011

Wow. Very nice. What paint did you use to paint it?

haha..just use a spray paint..easy and fast...but need to carefully peel the stickers..then paste it again..lol..XD

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Hero - May. 12, 2011

It looks great. The original white color just doesn't do the red and green stickers any justice. I hope you do more re-paints.

yeah..black with the original stickers look pretty though..need to buy more spray paint..T.T

Nice. Paint by layers?

(May. 12, 2011  8:00 AM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: Nice. Paint by layers?

not really..i used ver fine sand paper on the surface first so that the paint easily sticked on it...but i think it wont be really necessary..
but i spray it two layers...after first layer,i let it dry under the sun..at least 15minutes..then the second layer i let it be 20minutes..just to make sure the paint realyy dry...

Okay cool. Did you use any clear coat? It looks shiny.