World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Dan - Nov. 11, 2010

Build me a combo has been going for two years non-stop.
That should be praised, seeing as how every page is almost a complete repeat.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kimchi - Nov. 11, 2010

Can I use spray paint or airbrush to paint my metal wheels?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - DreadXIII - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  12:10 AM)stormdrago Wrote: [Image: stormbullr.jpg]
[Image: stormbullg.jpg]

Just a black fusion wheel, but it looks sick with Bull's energy ring.

STORM BULL!!

My Earth Bull is just like this.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - stormdrago - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  3:43 AM)RFkid Wrote: Can I use spray paint or airbrush to paint my metal wheels?

Spray paint works on metal wheels.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Mc Frown - Nov. 11, 2010

Check out my "Burn Wheel"
(aka Napalm meets Dark Wheel)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ray Joker - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  7:13 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Check out my "Burn Wheel"
(aka Napalm meets Dark Wheel)

Wow, awesome Mc Frown!

Finally, a truly good use for the Dark Wheel. (Sarcasm)

DJ - Fab!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ultra - Nov. 11, 2010

Where the hell did you get napalm? Also I just think that's a waste.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Mc Frown - Nov. 11, 2010

It's not hard to make not-weapons-grade napalm at home.
And of course it is, but I have like 3, so I didn't really mind.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - turtle_blader - Nov. 12, 2010

Where can I get some good spray paint? >.< and this clear gloss enamel, where would be a good place to get all this? I live in Canada..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - stormdrago - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  5:36 AM)turtle_blader Wrote: Where can I get some good spray paint? >.< and this clear gloss enamel, where would be a good place to get all this? I live in Canada..

I don't know anything about canada but I get my paint from OSH, Orhards House Supplies. Its like $3 a can.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Serotonin - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  8:44 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It's not hard to make not-weapons-grade napalm at home.
And of course it is, but I have like 3, so I didn't really mind.

[Do not try this at home.]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Shabalabadoo - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  5:36 AM)turtle_blader Wrote: Where can I get some good spray paint? >.< and this clear gloss enamel, where would be a good place to get all this? I live in Canada..

I've seen it at Canadian tire in the paint section.
Btw, pretty Cool mcfrown

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - DreadXIII - Nov. 17, 2010

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/112/l_0aa962736af644f49df2d82b0d70741e.jpg Storm ftw? http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/67/l_0bced61b54cb4476b69a2b7fafd750d9.jpg Edit: forgot to put up pics of my bull a few days, or weeks ago.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Annoying-Fork - Dec. 05, 2010

Beyblade Name: Dark 404 Exlynk

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - JDBriggsBlader - Dec. 05, 2010

Well i dont think this is much of a customization but, I was camping and siting by the fire and my old dark bull h145 sd fell in the fire, so then i hose down the fire and look at him all the plastic has bubbled and the claws of the metal wheel melted together, the cool thing is i tryed to launch it and it still worked so now i call him MeltBubbls145(the horns melted off)SQ(Simi-Quake because half the tip melted on its side so now it looks like quake)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Blaze Wheeler - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  6:13 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Well i dont think this is much of a customization but, I was camping and siting by the fire and my old dark bull h145 sd fell in the fire, so then i hose down the fire and look at him all the plastic has bubbled and the claws of the metal wheel melted together, the cool thing is i tryed to launch it and it still worked so now i call him MeltBubbls145(the horns melted off)SQ(Simi-Quake because half the tip melted on its side so now it looks like quake)

It's a shame you melted all of the useful parts.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - |Joe| - Dec. 05, 2010

It's even more of a shame that he didn't fully melt Dark

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Blaze Wheeler - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  6:42 AM)|Joe| Wrote: It's even more of a shame that he didn't fully melt Dark

Not even Napalm will fully melt Dark. =\

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - |Joe| - Dec. 05, 2010

WHY CAN'T IT DIE EASILY!?!?!?!? Perhaps Justin Bieber music will do it........

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - DreadXIII - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  6:30 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:13 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Well i dont think this is much of a customization but, I was camping and siting by the fire and my old dark bull h145 sd fell in the fire, so then i hose down the fire and look at him all the plastic has bubbled and the claws of the metal wheel melted together, the cool thing is i tryed to launch it and it still worked so now i call him MeltBubbls145(the horns melted off)SQ(Simi-Quake because half the tip melted on its side so now it looks like quake)

It's a shame you melted all of the useful parts.
Now THAT'S Dark Bull Carp.
-I rofled-

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/117/l_8fdcd545d5e74655b21d01fe7981e038.jpg Burn aquario
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/125/l_855d6f240e274b498a8caba85a30d1e6.jpg Poor L-Drago now looks like spider man D:

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Temporal - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  6:45 AM)|Joe| Wrote: WHY CAN'T IT DIE EASILY!?!?!?!? Perhaps Justin Bieber music will do it........

Nothing could survive that... But there is no need to torture it, it deserved a quick painless death.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - DreadXIII - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  8:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:45 AM)|Joe| Wrote: WHY CAN'T IT DIE EASILY!?!?!?!? Perhaps Justin Bieber music will do it........

Nothing could survive that... But there is no need to torture it, it deserved a quick painless death.

I must be nothing then.. Baby Baby Baby ooo.. oh god -dies-

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Temporal - Dec. 05, 2010

See? Torture is wrong. Dark should just be left alone... Never to be used competitively.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Gamer420 - Dec. 16, 2010

(Nov. 20, 2008  12:53 AM)Guardian Odin Wrote: [Image: DSC02008.jpg]

Gold Beypointer. Airbrushed. I am now accepting commissions because I can do this right.

[Image: DSC02004.jpg]

Gold Launcher Grip. It has a badly painted Beypointer and Launcher, but those were done with a brush and you saw them before. Everything else is going to be as high quality as the Grip and the gold Beypointer. I kind of overloaded the Grip with glosscoat, though. I have to work on controlling that better. The Beypointer I did flawlessly though.

Accepting commissions!

Wow, lovin' the Gold pointer and grip, *Adds gold ripcord and gold launcher along with gold grip rubber*. P.S> sorry about the Bump.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - chenainai100 - Dec. 17, 2010

(Jul. 01, 2009  4:09 AM)Crimson Wrote: Felt like posting these. Tongue_out
Light wheels + Sharpies = slightly prettier light wheels. Wink

[Image: PurpleGreenStormPegasis.jpg]
[Image: PinkDarkWolf.jpg]

They look really good when spinning, since you don't see any imperfections, the colour just blends together.

How did you colour the clear wheel?