World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! (/Thread-Beyblade-parts-you-want-to-see-come-true)

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - SoulEater57 - Aug. 05, 2012

Galactic Breaker SH115 (Switch Height 115)RF Attack type, you liek?

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Sword Master - Aug. 05, 2012

Tornado Leviathan J145 (jumping) G (gripper)
This is like a zero g version of einstein ms

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - BegiradosGoreim - Aug. 05, 2012

(Aug. 05, 2012  7:26 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2012  4:46 AM)WaterBlader Wrote: So here it is: "Titanic Siren MG230MDS" Element - Water, Type - Defense/Balance
Sound Good?

Please Let Me Know,
WaterBlader-
(Aug. 05, 2012  4:35 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: I want to see a 500 height spin track

So true.

Wow I also made my own Siren Bey
Oh and my MD160 is also a track for my made up bet Shapeshifter Encantado (Which is based on mythical Trickster Dolphins that turns into Humans) MD160WD - it's a Zero G Stamina Type

Yeah, I was just bored last night. I really like the element water for some reason. I couldn't think of ANYTHING, until finally I thought of this idea. Its cool that we both wanna see a siren bey.
(Aug. 05, 2012  7:50 AM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: Tornado Leviathan J145 (jumping) G (gripper)
This is like a zero g version of einstein ms

Reviser IS leviathan. Just a weird name for it...

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Dracomageat - Aug. 05, 2012

A morphing dolphin-man is not a siren.

EDIT: NVM, missed the earlier sentence.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - 50uNdW4v3 - Aug. 05, 2012

Going back to my "Spin Ball" idea I mentioned a few months ago (which is an omnidirectional rotating ball tip, and what I was hoping "SB" to stand for on Revizer before it was revealed to be Sharp Ball), I think a better name for it would be XB, or "Extreme Ball", considering it is a full ball (with whatever's pointing upwards covered by a plastic shell), and how it "rolls" like a full ball would.

Anyway though, I would absolutely love seeing this tip made, especially for use in Zero-G stadia.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - MissKarat - Aug. 06, 2012

(Aug. 05, 2012  8:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: A morphing dolphin-man is not a siren.

EDIT: NVM, missed the earlier sentence.

I did not say that it was a Siren AT ALL, I said I want a Siren Bey, I ALSO said I made up another bey with a different Mythical Beast

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - UGottaCetus - Aug. 06, 2012

I'd like to see a TF(Tornado Flat), it would be a Flat tip inside another, wider Flat tip so the Bey would grip the Tornado Ridge. That would be epic.

EDIT: I changed the named because I've used DF before.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Thunder Dome - Aug. 06, 2012

(Aug. 06, 2012  1:56 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I'd like to see a DF(Double Flat), it would be a Flat tip inside another, wider Flat tip so the Bey would grip the Tornado Ridge. That would be epic.
I would actually like to see that

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Metal Sonic - Aug. 12, 2012

They should really make a Wide Coating Spike tip.
(Aug. 05, 2012  4:35 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: I want to see a 500 height spin track
Wouldn't that be a little too tall?

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Chibiterasu - Aug. 12, 2012

(Aug. 12, 2012  3:35 AM)Fluttershy Wrote: They should really make a Wide Coating Spike tip.
Hey you PMed me, Enable your PMs

That Sounds Amazing!

(Aug. 12, 2012  3:46 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:35 AM)Fluttershy Wrote: They should really make a Wide Coating Spike tip.
Hey you PMed me, Enable your PMs

That Sounds Amazing!

R-really? Oh, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - UltimateChimera - Aug. 12, 2012

C290/Claw 290 0_0

(Aug. 12, 2012  3:50 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: C290/Claw 290 0_0
That's a bit tall... It might work. Will it have multiple rows of claws?

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Tri - Aug. 12, 2012

(Aug. 05, 2012  11:49 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Going back to my "Spin Ball" idea I mentioned a few months ago (which is an omnidirectional rotating ball tip, and what I was hoping "SB" to stand for on Revizer before it was revealed to be Sharp Ball), I think a better name for it would be XB, or "Extreme Ball", considering it is a full ball (with whatever's pointing upwards covered by a plastic shell), and how it "rolls" like a full ball would.

Anyway though, I would absolutely love seeing this tip made, especially for use in Zero-G stadia.

I was thinking the exact tip. The ball would go 360 degrees around the base of the tip, though.

(Aug. 12, 2012  3:55 AM)TriSix Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2012  11:49 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Going back to my "Spin Ball" idea I mentioned a few months ago (which is an omnidirectional rotating ball tip, and what I was hoping "SB" to stand for on Revizer before it was revealed to be Sharp Ball), I think a better name for it would be XB, or "Extreme Ball", considering it is a full ball (with whatever's pointing upwards covered by a plastic shell), and how it "rolls" like a full ball would.

I was thinking the exact tip. The ball would go 360 degrees around the base of the tip, though.
It's a fantastic idea! I love it!

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Cake - Aug. 12, 2012

I would like TWD (Tall Wide Defense). I would like a D variant that doesn't scrape on BD145. EDS and RDF just aren't cutting it for me.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - T. L-Drago 9207 - Aug. 12, 2012

Think it can be taken apart and put back together for easy maintenance?

Also, what do you think of my Metal Defense Flat idea?

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - K!d Death - Aug. 12, 2012

XWB will be awesome

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - akio314 - Aug. 12, 2012

J2B, and a beyblade form of DIZI even though she was only in the English dub.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - 50uNdW4v3 - Aug. 12, 2012

(Aug. 12, 2012  6:26 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:

Think it can be taken apart and put back together for easy maintenance?

Also, what do you think of my Metal Defense Flat idea?
Eh, I doubt it would be able to. The ball isn't that big, and it's sorta trapped in the shell (even with part of it sticking out.
As for MDF? Sounds like it could be used for Life After Death like RDF itself. It might be kinda useful for that.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - T. L-Drago 9207 - Aug. 12, 2012

@ Commander-In-Chief Crabsworth: And MDF would even be heavier than MB!

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - 50uNdW4v3 - Aug. 12, 2012

Oh yeah, it would! Totally forgot about that! xD Defensive-wise, I think MB may actually be better though because of the shape. MDF would have life-after-death, but the tip of it is kinda flat. It's mostly calm when it's RDF, but I'm not sure how metal would be instead. KluelessKen

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Bobmcdoogal - Aug. 13, 2012

ED = Eternal Defense
So when your using 230, you have more Stamina with ED

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Jinbee - Aug. 14, 2012

(Aug. 13, 2012  6:00 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: ED = Eternal Defense

Is it a sharp in a middle like EWD or the whole tip spinning?

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Bobmcdoogal - Aug. 14, 2012

(Aug. 14, 2012  3:47 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:00 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: ED = Eternal Defense

Is it a sharp in a middle like EWD or the whole tip spinning?

It's like EWD