World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! (/Thread-Beyblade-parts-you-want-to-see-come-true)

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Lyra - May. 06, 2012

woo
basalt _____ ___ Q will own Zero G just as I predicted (somebody else came up with Q though)

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Secret B - May. 06, 2012

Something I would like to see is Arrow 230. Basically three WA130 wings on a 230 track in the shape of arrows. Would have been cool to see something like that on Flash Saggitario. Oh well. Uncertain

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Lyra - May. 06, 2012

wouldnt that cause alot of recoil?

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - UGottaCetus - May. 06, 2012

I just thought of this, wouldn't RDB(Rubber Defense Ball) be nearly every defense element put into one tip? That would be wicked awesome...

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Clonetos - May. 06, 2012

I wonder what a RH145 would do in a stadium a Rubber Horn 145... think R145 but instead of that shap you got horns and as for a top that can bear RDB Hows about CRDEB Coat Rubber Defense Eternal ball its a plastic ball with rubber on the outside and towards the center it has a free spinning bearing like ES EDS EWD now thats using everything...

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - T. L-Drago 9207 - May. 07, 2012

Narrow Disk 145 for Zero-G, a narrower version of Boost Disk

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - BlackDranzerHMS - May. 07, 2012

Id like to see some of the Rock Bit beast blades released like Phantom Fox , Tyranno , Sickle Weasel and so on i know there not gunan go back to making plastic beys but it would be nice to see them Smile

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - pegasis striker - May. 08, 2012

Zen Ifraid BW145C2F
zen is the second evolution of samurai ifraid. Boost Wing is basically a boost disc with 4 wings sticking out.
C2F is a circle flat but the flat is just like r2f's

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Tri - May. 08, 2012

(May. 08, 2012  1:57 AM)pegasis striker Wrote: Zen Ifraid BW145C2F
zen is the second evolution of samurai ifraid. Boost Wing is basically a boost disc with 4 wings sticking out.

C2F would probably be either RCF for right circle flat, but that could get confused with rubber circle flat, so it would probably be CRF For circle right flat.

(May. 08, 2012  2:00 AM)TriSix Wrote:

C2F would probably be either RCF for right circle flat, but that could get confused with rubber circle flat, so it would probably be CRF For circle right flat.

The tip would be useful in the zero g attack stadium because gear shaped tips have better resistance.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Hazel - May. 08, 2012

(May. 08, 2012  2:27 AM)pegasis striker Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  2:00 AM)TriSix Wrote:

The tip would be useful in the zero g attack stadium because gear shaped tips have better resistance.

R2F would still be unimaginably better - all CF does is help stop scraping, but Low Track attackers are not going to be prevalent in Zero-G with E230 around.

Ever.

(May. 08, 2012  3:15 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  2:27 AM)pegasis striker Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  2:00 AM)TriSix Wrote: C2F would probably be either RCF for right circle flat, but that could get confused with rubber circle flat, so it would probably be CRF For circle right flat.

R2F would still be unimaginably better - all CF does is help stop scraping, but Low Track attackers are not going to be prevalent in Zero-G with E230 around.

Ever.

Elevator230 is a gimmick with the elevator part, but it does Help not getting knocked out.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Maya - May. 08, 2012

I don't think you understand.... E230 is dominating the metagame, both of them... it's unimaginably good. Low track attackers will not dominate. E230's main purpose is to steady the bey in the ever-rocking Zero-G stadiums.

I thought of a good idea: EE230. Eternal Elevator 230. Wouldn't that be awesome?! The EE is supposed to be E 2 230, but I can't make the letter like an exponent.

(May. 05, 2012  2:11 PM)Life Wrote: Make a Metal BD145 , BAM , MF-H Diablo Kerbecs MBD145MCXF . Would probably break the prongs of every launcher you launch it with Grin

All that's left is a metal energy ring Wink

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Dracomageat - May. 09, 2012

Nah, just Synchrom it.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Pokecooler1 - May. 09, 2012

i wish i could see a striker energy ring and face bolt, a ray fusion wheel, a D125 and a CS tip combination.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Annoying-Fork - May. 09, 2012

(May. 09, 2012  7:12 PM)Pokecooler1 Wrote: i wish i could see a striker energy ring and face bolt, a ray fusion wheel, a D125 and a CS tip combination.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Maya - May. 09, 2012

All fused together, or in a package? Because the fusion would make the bey really bad, and that combo is the only combo Ray Striker comes in. Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Pokecooler1 - May. 09, 2012

(May. 09, 2012  7:22 PM)Apply Without Wrote:
(May. 09, 2012  7:12 PM)Pokecooler1 Wrote: i wish i could see a striker energy ring and face bolt, a ray fusion wheel, a D125 and a CS tip combination.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

nothing, and i have no clue why i posted this, probably because i was very very tired and had no clue of what i was doing.

(May. 09, 2012  7:55 PM)Maya Wrote: All fused together, or in a package? Because the fusion would make the bey really bad, and that combo is the only combo Ray Striker comes in. Tongue_out

in a package, and actually i did see it today at some store.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - BeyHyperK!LLeR - May. 09, 2012

Yeah, exactly. Because it has already been made. Ray Unicorno/Striker D125 CS is an uncustomized bey. It seemed like you just posted here to troll. :\

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Clonetos - May. 09, 2012

I would like to see a mermaid chrome wheel maybe a siren of some sorts with jagged edges for smash attack, and a tip called RWB its a rubber ball the size of a wide ball with a swirly design in the middle sorta like W2D

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Maya - May. 09, 2012

Actual ridges, or a design? That matters you know Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - UGottaCetus - May. 10, 2012

I think GF(Gear Flat) would be cool. It's basically a gear-shaped flat tip with ridges on the gear that go to the center of the tip, so the Bey will keep aggro movements even at low spin speed.

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - Annoying-Fork - May. 10, 2012

This is not conventional to Zero-G in terms of naming and constantly references a favorite classic FPS, but whatever:

Security Officer Cyberdemon Defense-Circle 1.70 Speed-Attack

Security Officer (Dark Amber)- round space helmet visor with a unique "Iron" symbol on the middle topside and an Oxygen breather mask below

Cyberdemon (Generic)- Comprised of two machine and flesh tangled hands reaching for the "crystal wheel", the other end being a neck stub from a decapitated body, surreal effects basically

Defense Circle 170- Basically Wide Defense with a gear-circle affixed underneath

Speed Attack- Think of CS but all plastic and a free-spinning exterior around the tip, you could also call it reverse EDS

RE: Beyblade parts you want to see come true! - UGottaCetus - May. 13, 2012

I thought of this new track called MB145(Magnet Ball), and it is a circular ring around a 145-height track and delves into the magnetism side of physics. It has one small but dense positively charged metal ball and a negatively charged metal ball of the same size and weight, and the 2 spheres can rotate freely around the ring. The two balls attract each other, causing them to rotate inside the track and thus generate centrifugal force and flywheel affect. It would be an awesome and possibly gamebreaking defense(because of weight and stability) and stamina(because of stability and centrifugal force) track that I would love to see on a Beyblade.