World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion (/Thread-Illegal-Beyblade-Modifications-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Temporal - Jan. 02, 2011

Melted the F part of a FS, and got MWF for Mega-Wide Flat. It owns practically anything it touches, but has no spin. It can hold a flower pattern for 15 seconds, or until it hits something 2 or 3 times. It spins for about 30 seconds.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - --------------- - Jan. 02, 2011

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:28 PM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: OMG!!! I illegally modified my ED145 spin track!!! Sry i cnt upload a pic bt all u hav 2 do is thake off the ED part and put any upside-down HMS weight disk on!! It's that simple! and it adds so much weight to ur bey! I call it H145 (for heavy).........and i have a metal face....i also found that any magnicore magnet fits perfectly inside all spin tracks over 100.......my bey is so heavy!!
I think you are reposting my MD 145

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Temporal - Jan. 02, 2011

Exactly why I said old news.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Burn Wolf - Jan. 04, 2011

I made an illegal bey with Super glue and like 3 mfb parts, it kinda kicks arse. lol

no facebolt (instead it's 2 washers the same size on top)
a green aquario energy ring (yes i know its the color of snot, but it was my first mfb)
A rock wheel
another rock wheel but flipped upside down (and ball bearing balls in the hollowed out bottom part to add weight)
another washer the same size as on top
A heavy nut/screw (with the + side facing down)
another very small screw that fits into the + of the bigger screw (also upside down)
and one of the ball bearing balls for a tip...

this beast is precisely twice as heavy as the average mfb and has a spin time of 6:23 seconds.

i also use a modded hms launcher with the part that attaches onto the energy ring screwed on.

mostly because the hms launcher can handle the weight of the bey and it also spins beys at an average rpm of 7000 whilst the normal light mfb launcher spins beys at around 4900. the string launcher for mfbs also spins at around 7000 rpm, but it's not as heavy duty feeling as the hms launchers...
try building one of these, they're great!

I call it Tanker Aquario or "Tank" for short!

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - --------------- - Jan. 04, 2011

care to post some picts?

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Night - Jan. 04, 2011

Hey, I just noticed that's you with a new picture (Off Topic)

I put Rubber on my Storm Wheel, and now it's like a left spinning Meteo. I'll show you a pic soon.

I'll post pics up in about an hour or so, must find a better camera than my iphone... Pinching_eyes_2

here it is... Tanker aquario

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - NightWolf - Jan. 05, 2011

I removed the white thingy from inside my launcher as an experiment, I don't really like it much but it can now spin in eather direction.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  2:44 AM)NightWolf Wrote: I removed the white thingy from inside my launcher as an experiment, I don't really like it much but it can now spin in eather direction but weaker than before.
Fixed.
Honestly people, try to add new things, not stuff you got off Youtube or whatever.
BTW Burn Wolf, what type would it be classified as? And it does look kick arse!

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Burn Wolf - Jan. 06, 2011

BTW Burn Wolf, what type would it be classified as? And it does look kick arse!
[/quote]

Err, Im guessing Defense, because it has absolutely no recoil.
Attack because if another beyblade touches it(most beyblades seem to be spinning much slower than it) they fly back. And Stamina because it's stamina is insane...

In my opinion, its a defense/stamina type. A powerful one at that.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 06, 2011

New Bottom: TB/TBQ
With Bey:
http://img52.imageshack.us/i/webcam201101051943.png/
Alone:
http://img205.imageshack.us/i/webcam201101051945.png/
First, let's talk about the modes. TB is Tall Ball. It's when the ball tip is straight in front.
TBQ is Tall Ball Quake. It's the same as TB, but it's slanted a bit. It has a nice bit of bounce with decent stamina. It can sometimes literally crush the opponent. To change modes all you have to do is push the ball over a bit. The rubber is flexible. I slanted the launcher for better results. It's the height of a 300 track on it's own and 270 while connected to a bey fully. Now for it's performance. It's Stamina is decent in both modes, It's Attack can be destructive on occasion but not always in TBQ mode. It's defense is tremendous. It absorbs hit well while keeping it balance. Now for a surprise. This thing DESTROYS beys in the opposite spin direction, Attack Types especially. The rubber can steal spin quite effectively from Lightning L-Drago 100 HF and RF. Now for the awesomeness of TBQ mode. After it finishes bouncing, it'll wobble. If the bey is in the same spin direction and the bey and Bottom meet, it's game over. However, if they're in different spin directions, as long as the hit isn't too hard, the bey will change into TB mode with a lot of stamina left. While using it, I tilted my launcher the slightest bit and it totally crushed the opponent in TB mode. My tip making skills are great.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - L-drago gen - Jan. 06, 2011

i got a rubbed down jagged ball tip a flat ES
And other mod stuff

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - --------------- - Jan. 06, 2011

wow kyuubi master sounds nice

RE: IILEGAL Stuff discussion - meforthewin - Jan. 06, 2011

(Nov. 09, 2010  9:02 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: One of my friends added some form of weight disk to his MFB (Can't remember which disk) It fitted rather well. I know this is NOTHING like what you've done but it's an illegal modification.

I KNOW THE POST WAS NOVEMBER BUT I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT A WEIGHT DISK ON AN MFB AND HES GOT IT NOW

RE: IILEGAL Stuff discussion - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  5:07 PM)meforthewin Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  9:02 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: One of my friends added some form of weight disk to his MFB (Can't remember which disk) It fitted rather well. I know this is NOTHING like what you've done but it's an illegal modification.

I KNOW THE POST WAS NOVEMBER BUT I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT A WEIGHT DISK ON AN MFB AND HES GOT IT NOW

Don't post in all caps. It's really annoying.
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:08 PM)s200401150 Wrote: wow kyuubi master sounds nice

Problem is, I don't have MFB Attack so I can't properly test it.

Edit: Just did test in MS. 100% win rate againg Lightning L-Drago 100RF. All by OS.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - RayUniD125CS - Jan. 07, 2011

I made a rubber ball tip, and almost decided to make an ERB, but changed my mind.

RE: IILEGAL Stuff discussion - --------------- - Jan. 07, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  5:07 PM)meforthewin Wrote:

what do you mean by "I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT A WEIGHT DISK ON AN MFB AND HES GOT IT NOW"?
I got that ages ago not now.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Raigeko13 - Jan. 07, 2011

I'm thinking of modding my beys kinda like you guys. That AXE Track made me think of bionicles, so I think I'll going to try to put some bionicle parts on a track. Question: What tools do you need for modding a bey? I'm a total n00b when it comes to this kind of modding >.>

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Night - Jan. 07, 2011

Honestly, it doesn't even have to look neat as long as it works well, but you get extra points for good looks.

Beh, I just use scissors, tape, leftover toys and other junk I find on the floor.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Burn Wolf - Jan. 07, 2011

I keep this in mind when I mod my beys, "Use every piece possible and available, just make it heavier"

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 08, 2011

(Jan. 07, 2011  11:04 PM)Burn Wolf Wrote: I keep this in mind when I mod my beys, "Use every piece possible and available, just make it heavier"
I like how you think. LOL. Just made an extremely top heavy bey.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - BurnPisces97 - Jan. 08, 2011

Have you tried, b4 meteo ldrago, super-glueing pieces of rubber on the lightning wheel
(Oct. 01, 2010  2:08 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: And I thought I was the only one to use HMS Launchers for MFB.

I definatley can confirm it spins at 2x a Light Launcher. Quite a bit better than a Beylaucher.

i tried this too
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:06 PM)username2130 Wrote: The AXE145 spintrack shown here with WD performance tip.

Dud how'd u ake that its the best 1 ive seen so far

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 08, 2011

(Jan. 04, 2011  7:35 PM)Night Wrote: Hey, I just noticed that's you with a new picture (Off Topic)

I put Rubber on my Storm Wheel, and now it's like a left spinning Meteo. I'll show you a pic soon.
PHAIL

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - BurnPisces97 - Jan. 08, 2011

(Dec. 26, 2010  4:33 PM)Night Wrote: Wait-- Fire Wyrm said that spinning Faces is a silly Idea and now you're telling him to stop bothering Serpent?
Name = GFS
Meaning = Gemios Flow Stadium

A Balance Stadium, for All Types.
Gemios = Gemios is a Balance Type.
Flow = Everything goes with the flow because it's fair for all types.
Stadium = It's a Stadium.

You cant say anything about stupidity your ideas have all been good so far but try an exacto knife to make the edges not suck and the walls look like you made it in 30 seconds thats terrible.