World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion (/Thread-Illegal-Beyblade-Modifications-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Sparta - Dec. 29, 2010

So far the only illegal thing i've made is the modified HMS launcher........and it's not even that good. But since i have an extra fusion wheel (Rock) i'm gonna mod it....

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - TITAN - Dec. 29, 2010

What about HF/SF/B? I know, it would probably suck so bad they would have to put it in the non-existing bottom-tier list.

OMG!!! I illegally modified my ED145 spin track!!! Sry i cnt upload a pic bt all u hav 2 do is thake off the ED part and put any upside-down HMS weight disk on!! It's that simple! and it adds so much weight to ur bey! I call it H145 (for heavy).........and i have a metal face....i also found that any magnicore magnet fits perfectly inside all spin tracks over 100.......my bey is so heavy!!

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:28 PM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: OMG!!! I illegally modified my ED145 spin track!!! Sry i cnt upload a pic bt all u hav 2 do is thake off the ED part and put any upside-down HMS weight disk on!! It's that simple! and it adds so much weight to ur bey! I call it H145 (for heavy).........and i have a metal face....i also found that any magnicore magnet fits perfectly inside all spin tracks over 100.......my bey is so heavy!!

I am doing that tomorrow!

Wait!! Sorry 2 spam but here are some:
here's 1 with the magnicore alonside H145:
/Users/flash5/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2010/12/29/20101229-153244/DSCN0474.JPG
And here's all 3 together: /Users/flash5/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2010/12/29/20101229-153244/DSCN0475.JPG
And finally here's 1 showing the HMS ring off H145: /Users/flash5/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2010/12/29/20101229-153244/DSCN0476.JPG

Yor links are not working, as in they're not links.

try highliting them, then click open....worked 4 me

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Medz - Dec. 29, 2010

Go to www.tinypic.com and upload your image there. We can't see images that are on your hard drive so you'll have to upload it online and show us.

OK try this: http://oi51.tinypic.com/v5bojr.jpg ........the thing next to the spin track is the magnet......its actually magnetic 2 the metal face and fits perfectly into the spin track

Holy Carp! I will do that and pwn everything!

It's super heavy........think that makes it good........the HMS weight disk i used is the big wide one that comes with draciel or dragoon ms....any1 works but i think thats the heaviest one

Edit: Here's a new and better idea. Unscrew the plastic pieces off your HMS attack ring and put the metal part on rightside up (You cannot use Dragoo MS or Giaia Dragoon MS)..........I'm using my driger MS piece i think it looks better than the weight disk and it can actually inflict damage. However the weight disk weighs more so it depends on what your looking for.....i'm using the attack ring

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Kyuubi-Master - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:59 PM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: It's super heavy........think that makes it good........the HMS weight disk i used is the big wide one that comes with draciel or dragoon ms....any1 works but i think thats the heaviest one

Edit: Here's a new and better idea. Unscrew the plastic pieces off your HMS attack ring and put the metal part on rightside up (You cannot use Dragoo MS or Giaia Dragoon MS)..........I'm using my driger MS piece i think it looks better than the weight disk and it can actually inflict damage. However the weight disk weighs more so it depends on what your looking for.....i'm using the attack ring
Thanks to you, ED145 has a purpose again. Thank you!

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Sparta - Dec. 30, 2010

Sure, no prob......i just cant believe it actually worked!

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - XBladeX - Dec. 30, 2010

Hey Dranzer5335,

Thats too illegal you mixed and breaked a MFB and HMS !!!!!!!

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Temporal - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:28 PM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: OMG!!! I illegally modified my ED145 spin track!!! Sry i cnt upload a pic bt all u hav 2 do is thake off the ED part and put any upside-down HMS weight disk on!! It's that simple! and it adds so much weight to ur bey! I call it H145 (for heavy).........and i have a metal face....i also found that any magnicore magnet fits perfectly inside all spin tracks over 100.......my bey is so heavy!!

Old news. That was found slightly after ED145 was released, I believe.

My illegal RC.
Take Advance Averager's RC.
Melt the area around the hole at the bottom, so a small metal ball (About the size of the balls in MBD) can fit ON IT, not IN IT.
Put a small Magnet ball there, or one of MBD's balls.
Put a magnet ball inside through the top.
Make sure that the magnets are strong enough to hold.
There you go, You get a Metal Slim Ball (Magna) Running Core.
Slap Seagon Attacker's Metal Frame on it, with a Heavy Weight disk, and you'll be set.
Pretty Good stamina, good Defense, Seagon Attacker's Metal Frame has a lot of recoil in Left Spin...

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Night - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  4:39 PM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: I'm getting this illegal WD. That is the coolest WD I've ever seen.

You've been beaten. Look at the first page.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Black Ghost - Dec. 30, 2010

I took of the bottom of my bey then i cut a news paper 6 cm to 6 cm then rolled it and taped it then glued it in the track of my bey then it made 600HF Andrew.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Black Ghost - Dec. 30, 2010

Cant beleve it spins

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Conan - Dec. 31, 2010

Quick question how do you get the center screw out of the MFB beylauncher

hypersonic Oh my god its andrew haha

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Temporal - Dec. 31, 2010

I use a paint chipper. Worked wonders. I attached the prongs to a HMS launcher, and now it dominates.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Conan - Dec. 31, 2010

thanks i was going to switch the new prongs with an old draciel power launcher

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Black Ghost - Jan. 01, 2011

I made 800 by hotgluing 8 100 tracks together.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 01, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  6:08 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: I made 800 by hotgluing 8 100 tracks together.

Tell me you have a working CH120! I mignt have a heart attack if you don't.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - Black Ghost - Jan. 02, 2011

Uhhhhh my CH120 broke because my brother was mad then hit they bey on the table which broke the CH120, now it cant go on CH145.

RE: ILLEGAL Stuff discussion - UltimateChimera - Jan. 02, 2011

If you watch bb18libra you know he put a small roll of duct tape on a 230 and made huge armor for the bey right?Well I made it even better!I put hotglued a big roll around the small roll for super armor!Its a miracle that it can spin for more than 30 seconds Grin