World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Potential-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - logan3454 - Sep. 08, 2010

can u test earth bull 145/sd for stamia?

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Dirge - Sep. 08, 2010

(Sep. 08, 2010  5:45 AM)logan3454 Wrote: can u test earth bull 145/sd for stamia?

umm Earth Bull DF145 WD/SD/D
is already a top tier combo and is on the competitive metal fight beyblade topic

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Daegor42 - Sep. 08, 2010

(Sep. 08, 2010  5:48 AM)Dirge Wrote: umm Earth Bull DF145 WD/SD/D
is already a top tier combo and is on the competitive metal fight beyblade topic

He wants testing with 145 and not DF145 though.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Nojo294 - Sep. 08, 2010

(Sep. 08, 2010  5:56 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  5:48 AM)Dirge Wrote: umm Earth Bull DF145 WD/SD/D

He wants testing with 145 and not DF145 though.
DF145 and 145 are already up there.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Jerf - Sep. 08, 2010

I feel you should add links to the testing topics...
Amazing Testing by Fyuuor

Destabilizers (Click to View)

Spin Stealers (Click to View)

Quote this post and you'll see all the coding... Copy & Paste those Smile

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Corey - Sep. 08, 2010

To follow up that post, it looks like we still need testing done for Ray 90/100RF, MF Rock CH120RF, MF LDrago WF.

I still think AD145 is potentially as good/better than 145 in stamina as well...but no one really further tested it after I posted my thread. I also STILL have great success with MB on a 130 or 135 height to compensate for it's balance issues..

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Ozzy - Sep. 08, 2010

(Sep. 08, 2010  2:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  11:12 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  11:05 PM)Corey Wrote: I personally agree. I fooled around with this for an hour this morning and simply couldn't get good win rates against any combos. Tried many different shooting techniques, different power, angles, the whole works. Nothing.

Maybe it's just not for me, but I really didn't get wins with it.

Yah that's the thng I did some informal testing but it wasn't too impressive. I will take this combo out of the list.

I suppose MF L Drago 100WF could be replaced with MF L L Drago 100WD, though it must be said that both LL Drago and Kei's L Drago combo suffer the same weakness of opponents with an Earth Wheel combined with a SD or WD tip. IDK I'm still partial to leaving the destailizer combo in the list as it still can acheive an incredible win rate against defence types, ecspically now with the introduction of RS resulting in more defence orientated combos.

I dont beleive that is true. The initial testing I posted was with Earth Bull DF145SD. LL Drago 100WD won almost every time. That theory should be retested.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Nojo294 - Sep. 08, 2010

(Sep. 08, 2010  1:23 PM)Jerf Wrote: I feel you should add links to the testing topics...
Amazing Testing by Fyuuor

Quote this post and you'll see all the coding... Copy & Paste those Smile

Thank you Jerf for posting those links for me. I will update the OP ASAP a bit swamped with school even tho its first day lmao. IB is harsh.
EDIT: updated OP

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Fyuuor - Sep. 09, 2010

(Sep. 08, 2010  10:32 PM)Ozzy Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  2:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I suppose MF L Drago 100WF could be replaced with MF L L Drago 100WD, though it must be said that both LL Drago and Kei's L Drago combo suffer the same weakness of opponents with an Earth Wheel combined with a SD or WD tip. IDK I'm still partial to leaving the destailizer combo in the list as it still can acheive an incredible win rate against defence types, ecspically now with the introduction of RS resulting in more defence orientated combos.

I dont beleive that is true. The initial testing I posted was with Earth Bull DF145SD. LL Drago 100WD won almost every time. That theory should be retested.

Just retested and I continue to stand by what I said.

Battles out 10:

Lightning L Drago (Multi Hit Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull DF145SD
1 - 1; The remaining 8 battles were tied

Lightning L Drago (Multi Hit Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull DF145WD
0 - 10: Lightning's win rate 0%

Lightning L Drago (Multi Hit Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull 100SD

Lightning L Drago (Multi Hit Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull 100WD

I just conducted several tests consisting of several different opposing combos against LL Drago. The first consisted of LL Drago against Earth BullDF145SD; the opposing combinations were evenly matched, the deciding factor in the battle was luck. The rounds consisted of 10 battles, each combination won one battle while the remaining eight were ties. Once I switched SD for WD on Earth Bull, LL Drago’s win rate plummeted to zero. While the matches would always be close and Earth would only win by an extra 1.5 to 2 rotations the difference in width of the WD and SD tips were demonstrated as WD verified it’s superior spin stealing ability compared to SD.

The second part of my testing consisted of switching DF145 with the 100 track to demonstrate Earths superior spin stealing ability compared to LL Dragos. During the course of battle which involved Earth on a lower track with a SD or WD tip LL Drago’s win rate failed to rise, while Earth’s margin of victory increased due to better stability offered from a lower track.

Don't get me wrong it's a great combo with incredible win rates against other combinations, all that I'm saying is that this combinations weak points need to be brought forward to the attention of the community in order to better prepare an individual for battle while helping them to appropriately gauge a particular situation and construct an effective counter attack against their opponent.

---------------

@Nojo:

You can use the tests results in this thread for MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-White-Vertigo-Flash-MF-Lightning-L-Drago-100R%C2%B2F

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Ozzy - Sep. 09, 2010

(Sep. 09, 2010  7:25 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  10:32 PM)Ozzy Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  2:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I suppose MF L Drago 100WF could be replaced with MF L L Drago 100WD, though it must be said that both LL Drago and Kei's L Drago combo suffer the same weakness of opponents with an Earth Wheel combined with a SD or WD tip. IDK I'm still partial to leaving the destailizer combo in the list as it still can acheive an incredible win rate against defence types, ecspically now with the introduction of RS resulting in more defence orientated combos.

Just retested and I continue to stand by what I said.

Battles out 10:

Lightning L Drago (Multi Hit Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull DF145SD
1 - 1; The remaining 8 battles were tied

Lightning L Drago (Multi Hit Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull DF145WD

Lightning L Drago (Multi Hit Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull 100SD

Lightning L Drago (Multi Hit Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull 100WD

I just conducted several tests consisting of several different opposing combos against LL Drago. The first consisted of LL Drago against Earth BullDF145SD; the opposing combinations were evenly matched, the deciding factor in the battle was luck. The rounds consisted of 10 battles, each combination won one battle while the remaining eight were ties. Once I switched SD for WD on Earth Bull, LL Drago’s win rate plummeted to zero. While the matches would always be close and Earth would only win by an extra 1.5 to 2 rotations the difference in width of the WD and SD tips were demonstrated as WD verified it’s superior spin stealing ability compared to SD.

The second part of my testing consisted of switching DF145 with the 100 track to demonstrate Earths superior spin stealing ability compared to LL Dragos. During the course of battle which involved Earth on a lower track with a SD or WD tip LL Drago’s win rate failed to rise, while Earth’s margin of victory increased due to better stability offered from a lower track.

Don't get me wrong it's a great combo with incredible win rates against other combinations, all that I'm saying is that this combinations weak points need to be brought forward to the attention of the community in order to better prepare an individual for battle while helping them to appropriately gauge a particular situation and construct an effective counter attack against their opponent.

---------------

@Nojo:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-White-Vertigo-Flash-MF-Lightning-L-Drago-100R%C2%B2F

I see. Thank you for testing this. My question is though, why put it in Multi-Hit mode when I listed its better in Upper Attack mode to destabilize and steal spin? The difference in modes really make a big difference.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Nojo294 - Sep. 09, 2010

(Sep. 08, 2010  2:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: @Nojo:

Thnx for the link!

And also I would like to say that LL Drago 100WD ONLY has an advantage over defense types, and this is completely normal in whats essentially a rock paper scissors game. Paper will always beat rock, and Stamina will have an advantage over defense. Of course I'm not saying that stamina always wins, I'm just saying the odds are more in stamina's favour. A beyblade that only has a good win rate against defense types CAN NOT be top tier, no matter what. If no one is opposed to my decision, I will remove LL Drago 100WD from the list. If you are opposed, please feel free to post why you feel that way.

EDIT: I will ONLY be posting NEW tests in this thread. To see the original tests, please go to their respective threads.
Added link for Ray Unicorno 100RF + tests.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Fyuuor - Sep. 10, 2010

(Sep. 09, 2010  9:04 PM)Ozzy Wrote: I see. Thank you for testing this. My question is though, why put it in Multi-Hit mode when I listed its better in Upper Attack mode to destabilize and steal spin? The difference in modes really make a big difference.

Sorry there's another combo very similar to this floating around on the message board and I must have gotten the two mixed up with which mode you have preference using.

Well I just re-retested using Upper Mode and unfortunately I achieved very similar results as to the first testing, this time I didn't bother with the 100 track testing only DF145.

Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull DF145SD
2 - 8: Lightning's win rate 20%

Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull DF145WD

-------

@Nojo

I see no problem with taking it off the list with what you said, though you might want further test the combo by another member to validate my testing first before taking it off the list?

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Benkei - Sep. 10, 2010

Saggitario 90RF has always had great potential, and similar to Pegasis 145RF has had little recognition. Id love to see some testing on it.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Ozzy - Sep. 10, 2010

(Sep. 10, 2010  8:10 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  9:04 PM)Ozzy Wrote: I see. Thank you for testing this. My question is though, why put it in Multi-Hit mode when I listed its better in Upper Attack mode to destabilize and steal spin? The difference in modes really make a big difference.

Sorry there's another combo very similar to this floating around on the message board and I must have gotten the two mixed up with which mode you have preference using.

Well I just re-retested using Upper Mode and unfortunately I achieved very similar results as to the first testing, this time I didn't bother with the 100 track testing only DF145.

Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull DF145SD
2 - 8: Lightning's win rate 20%

Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100WD VS Earth Bull DF145WD

-------

@Nojo

I see no problem with taking it off the list with what you said, though you might want further test the combo by another member to validate my testing first before taking it off the list?

Hmm. I wonder how you are getting such different results. It did very well against Earth with me. I usually shoot L-Drago at 80% and always first then the other combo and if its not a tie, it usually wins. I'll retests and post later. Thank you though.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Fyuuor - Sep. 10, 2010

Perhaps it's the condition of the tips and of the wheels? My SD and WD tips which were used for Earth are slightly worn with the SD tip more so then the WD, though the second WD tip that I was using for LL Drago was mint as I wanted to give LL Drago the advantage. While Earth is slightly used and is a second mold. Hope this helps Wink

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Pyro - Sep. 10, 2010

Try my other combo please :#
MF - H Earth _____ WA130 WD for defense :3

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Cpt. Squirrel - Sep. 11, 2010

Why? You've proven yourself it's not good against attack types.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - ShadowPegasis - Sep. 12, 2010

What about Storm Bull H145RF? There used to be a youtube vid about it killing [MF] Libra C145WB, but the vid got deleted.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - souless1234 - Sep. 12, 2010

I saw a video on Leone H145RF, but not Storm Bull. Also I was thinking of a Burn as a balance type.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Corey - Sep. 14, 2010

I agree with Burn as a balance type.

It kicks carp when paired with CS.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Fyuuor - Sep. 14, 2010

(Sep. 14, 2010  1:23 PM)Corey Wrote: I agree with Burn as a balance type.

I'm not so sure about Burn and CS, I'll repost my results that I posted in the Competitive MFB Combo thread. Burn and CS would generally perform well against defence orientated combos and continually achieve high win rate while against stamina/survival types it's win rate would fall drastically.

*The condition of my CS and SD are slightly worn while both combinations were launched using a straight shot unless specified.

CH TESTING
MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix CH120CS VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB
9 - 1: Burn's win rate 90%

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix CH120CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
3 - 7: Burn's win rate 30%

MOLD 1 TESTING:
DEFENCE:

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB

*Earth was launched using a straight shot while Burn was launched using a sliding shot.
8 - 2: Burn's win rate 80%

SURVIVAL:

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 100CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
7 - 3: Burn's win rate 70%

*Earth was launched using a straight shot while Burn was launched using a sliding shot.
4 - 6: Burn's win rate 40%

MOLD 2 TESTING
DEFENCE:

MF Burn (Mold 2) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145SD
3 - 7: Burns win rate 30%

SURVIVAL:

WITHOUT A METAL FACE

Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD

Burn (Mold 2) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
4 - 6: Burns win rate 40%

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Nojo294 - Sep. 15, 2010

(Sep. 14, 2010  11:16 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:23 PM)Corey Wrote: I agree with Burn as a balance type.

I'm not so sure about Burn and CS, I'll repost my results that I posted in the Competitive MFB Combo thread. Burn and CS would generally perform well against defence orientated combos and continually achieve high win rate while against stamina/survival types it's win rate would fall drastically.

*The condition of my CS and SD are slightly worn while both combinations were launched using a straight shot unless specified.

CH TESTING
MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix CH120CS VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix CH120CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
3 - 7: Burn's win rate 30%

MOLD 1 TESTING:
DEFENCE:

SURVIVAL:

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 100CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
7 - 3: Burn's win rate 70%

4 - 6: Burn's win rate 40%

MOLD 2 TESTING
DEFENCE:

SURVIVAL:

WITHOUT A METAL FACE

Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD

Burn (Mold 2) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
4 - 6: Burns win rate 40%
wow thanks a lot for the tests fuyoor. what should I ado? should I add burn as a "balance" type? it seems to be quite impressive on a 90 track...

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Mc Frown - Sep. 15, 2010

Burn Bull (Hasbro) or Aquila (TT) would be better too :V

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Fyuuor - Sep. 15, 2010

I think it can perform like a balance type, though I got better results using it like a stamina type by just straight shooting it.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Crimson Aquario - Sep. 16, 2010

Possibly rock pegasus CH120RF as an attack?