World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Potential-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Dan - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 23, 2010  11:57 PM)Dan Wrote: What is your point? Attack beys are supposed to LOSE against defensive beys, either way those are bad results for any defense type.
Again.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - bladerleone - Dec. 24, 2010

what????????????? i am comparing Rock Leone ch120rf results with lightning l drago 100RF results.. and the diference is not much!!!

don´t you understand that dan..

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Brooklyn-Z - Dec. 24, 2010

i am starting to think he hasnt even looked at the thread "is WB still top tier?" or something along those lines,hes going on and on about wb right? or i am i missing at what hes getting at? Confused
or is still talking about Rock? shich also has test to prove its not top tier..

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Dan - Dec. 24, 2010

WB is useless, along with whatever else you have posted in this forum.
Why don't you start posting your own tests instead of accusing Joker of lying, and spewing out a bunch of random tests which are supposed to link some how. Your just spamming right now. Speechless

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - bladerleone - Dec. 24, 2010

i am comparing top tier l.l drago with Rock... i can use any opponent to show the diference and Earth Bull gb145wb is a good defense combo..

the thing is l.l drago has a win rate of 70%
Rock has a win rate of 60% like ray joker showed against the same opponent...

so....... do you people understand now? gosh...

Joker used RSF. Speechless WB is outclassed, which means there are much better alternatives, it doesn't make WB bad, but just not as competitive anymore. :V

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Ray Joker - Dec. 24, 2010

I do not know what G145 is.

I can score an 80-90% + with my MF Lightning L Drago 100RF. I can score even higher with MF Lightning L Drago 85R²F against WB. I can score pretty high against RSF, cause that's its weakness.

And since the scores of Rock against RSF are pretty low, there's not much to say, unless others can test.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Temporal - Dec. 24, 2010

He probably meant GB145.

dan:

ray joker did against wb too.. so see before you talk

Ray joker:

this tests i´ve showed was not made by me... made by guys like kei and fyuuor guys that know how to do tests better than you and i saw fyuuor videos he knows what his doing.. so i think Rock hould be consider

Mega Blader: thanks. i know that you know what i´m talking about when the subject is Rock

i will not defend Rock anymore i will post tests and then you say what you want.. and i´m sure that my Rock wheel it´s not my favorite so i am just telling the true this is not a obsession.. i´m a open minded guy and i don´t say that is bad or good before i test it.. seriously i think that tests showed on the customiation forum should be supported by videos(this is not for you ray joker) i think some guys fake them tests.. but this is off-topic so i will not talk about that here..
i hope you guys think on this

No one fakes tests, and if they did, it would be noticeable when other people test combos too. Some users cannot make videos, so honestly, it probably is not viable.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Kai-V - Dec. 24, 2010

We generally wait for at least two people to have come up with similar results before important decisions such as which customizations are really top-tier are made.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Nojo294 - Dec. 24, 2010

Seriously I'm going to post a LONG one...

I've read the last 3 pages of this nonsense and you've been arguing its a 10/15% difference. Richie, do you understand what "top tier" means? 10-15% difference means in 100 battles, Rock will lose 10-15 more rounds than the current top tiers. In competitive situations, would you not prefer to use the combo that has the best win rate possible? This is why if the WBO puts rock as a top tier, the inexperienced users will be mislead into thinking that it is effective, then testing results will be derived from Rock, which will not show the Defense / sometimes stamina bey's true capabilities because it will not be put under the same power of attacks as the current top tiers. Even gravity, which got 80-100% in testing is still being tested, modified and researched. It's been 2-3 months. Honestly rock was outclassed even when storm was top tier, do you really think it stands a chance? The only reason its on here is because McFrowns testing showed that rock DOES have potential to be a top tier attack, I admit, HOWEVER, the combinations one can make with the currently available parts do not negate the recoil it produces enough, Even an MF-2 and a RF will not be enough. I apologize to everyone else who has to go through this but Richie I think you should just stop when I'm stating this nicely... that's not a threat BTW just a caution. It's for your own benefit.

guys i will post my tests soon..with Rock____ CH120RF( i don´t know what CW to choose)so if you think i´m madness by thinking in Rock as a potential top-tier i am not! so be more open minded STOP ATTACKING ME and wait for my tests i said this before..when the subject is customization the only way is valid tests..also this is not off topic because i am proposing a potential combo. be more pacient.. thanks Smile

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Aquilaz112 - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  8:57 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: guys i will post my tests soon..with Rock____ CH120RF( i don´t know what CW to choose)so if you think i´m madness by thinking in Rock as a potential top-tier i am not! so be more open minded STOP ATTACKING ME and wait for my tests i said this before..when the subject is customization the only way is valid tests..also this is not off topic because i am proposing a potential combo. be more pacient.. thanks Smile

before u post tests which is your staduim

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - milkychipz - Dec. 24, 2010

WE ARENT ATTACKING YOU. IT SEEMS FITTING, SO WARN ME IF YOU WANT BUT SOMETIMES THERES A PLACE FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE TOO YOU KNOW. ITS OFF-TOPIC BECAUSE YOU ARE RANTING ABOUT A COMBO THAT HAS PROVEN NOT TO BE TOP-TIER AND YET YO ARE STILL PROPOSING IT, WHEN EVIDENTLY THIS IS TOP-TIER NOT SECOND OR THIRD TIER. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT...

Back on topic, shouldn't Quetz CH120RF be taken off, now that we have better alternatives?

(Dec. 24, 2010  8:58 AM)aquila112 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  8:57 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: guys i will post my tests soon..with Rock____ CH120RF( i don´t know what CW to choose)so if you think i´m madness by thinking in Rock as a potential top-tier i am not! so be more open minded STOP ATTACKING ME and wait for my tests i said this before..when the subject is customization the only way is valid tests..also this is not off topic because i am proposing a potential combo. be more pacient.. thanks Smile

before u post tests which is your staduim

I have:

MFB Attack Stadium

Standard Stadium

Lightning Force Stadium(Hasbro)

PTW( everyone knows this one and it sucks)

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Nojo294 - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  9:04 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Back on topic, shouldn't Quetz CH120RF be taken off, now that we have better alternatives?
I was considering this too so I will take it off once someone else seconds this movement.

You mean MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS? I don't see why we should, no one has tested it after Ellz.. We need like 4 other tests to decide that..

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Ultimatefry - Dec. 24, 2010

(Sep. 02, 2010  7:56 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Now that the list is somewhat made, I think we should go ahead and test out each combo against the respective current top tier blades to see if they deserve to be on here. Ill will post test results as I get them.
Added links provided by Jerf.
Now that Jerf was kind enough to go through the trouble of providing the links, I will accept tests but would also like you to post in their respective threads as well.
I will not post the tests done on each Beyblade's respective threads as you can go there yourself Tongue_out
REMOVED COMBOS THAT WERE ADDED TO THE OFFICIAL LIST!

Amazing Testing by Fyuuor

Attack:
MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS
MF LL Drago 100CS
Gravity Perseus R145RF (Counter Mode, Right Spin)
MF Gravity Perseus 85/90/100/D125 RF/R2F
Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F
MF Rock_____CH120RF
Attack Types with LRF
Bakushin_____90RF
MF LL Drago 100R2F
Meteo L Drago 90/100 RF/R2F

Destabalizers
MF L Drago 90/100 F/WF/XF
Flame Bull 100SF
MF L Drago 100WF
Flame Bull 90CS

Defense:
MF-H Earth Bull GB145/R145/C145/ RS/WB/WD
CS With Current Defense Combo's
MF/MF-H Vulcan Bull GB145WB/RS/RSF

Stamina
Current Staple Stamina combos w/AD145
Pisces 100WD

Fell free to add on / take off!

What about Flame Saggitario C145HF

(Dec. 24, 2010  6:43 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:56 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Now that the list is somewhat made, I think we should go ahead and test out each combo against the respective current top tier blades to see if they deserve to be on here. Ill will post test results as I get them.
Added links provided by Jerf.
Now that Jerf was kind enough to go through the trouble of providing the links, I will accept tests but would also like you to post in their respective threads as well.
I will not post the tests done on each Beyblade's respective threads as you can go there yourself Tongue_out
REMOVED COMBOS THAT WERE ADDED TO THE OFFICIAL LIST!

Amazing Testing by Fyuuor

Attack:
MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS
MF LL Drago 100CS
Gravity Perseus R145RF (Counter Mode, Right Spin)
MF Gravity Perseus 85/90/100/D125 RF/R2F
Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F
MF Rock_____CH120RF
Attack Types with LRF
Bakushin_____90RF
MF LL Drago 100R2F
Meteo L Drago 90/100 RF/R2F

Destabalizers
MF L Drago 90/100 F/WF/XF
Flame Bull 100SF
MF L Drago 100WF
Flame Bull 90CS

Defense:
MF-H Earth Bull GB145/R145/C145/ RS/WB/WD
CS With Current Defense Combo's
MF/MF-H Vulcan Bull GB145WB/RS/RSF

Stamina
Current Staple Stamina combos w/AD145
Pisces 100WD

Fell free to add on / take off!

What about Flame Saggitario C145HF

i think that´s not a good comb..but show some REAL tests against top tier if you think so..

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - 桃太郎 - Dec. 24, 2010

Can we stop quoting large posts, please? It takes up a lot of space on the page, and in some cases, it needlessly starts a new page.

sorry my bad...

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Temporal - Dec. 25, 2010

C145 is not a good attack track. Flame is no good for attack either at the 145 height. HF is outclassed.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Mc Frown - Dec. 25, 2010

MF Flame Cancer 145RF isn't so bad. It can be fun to use.

RE: Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (NOW TESTING) - Temporal - Dec. 25, 2010

I haven't tried that. Still trying to determine a Hasbro Tier list. I'll try that as soon as possible. My RF is mint, and I need to break it in anyway.