World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? (/Thread-San-Diego-CA-USA-Battle-of-the-blades-Anyone-intrested)

Pages: 1 2

[San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Heavyblader666 - Aug. 27, 2010

Anyone intrested? I need 8 bladers or more! I would gladly appreciate it!

RE: [San Diego, CA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - mesorangerxx - Aug. 27, 2010

im having one in la i mean if you wanna come then come..
go to californiabladers.webs.com if u want info

RE: [San Diego, CA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Daegor42 - Aug. 27, 2010

(Aug. 27, 2010  5:32 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: im having one in la i mean if you wanna come then come..

Um... isn't that a three hour drive?

RE: [San Diego, CA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Heavyblader666 - Aug. 28, 2010

It is and I'm not going unless its an international made by the WBO or WBBA. Because its not worth a 3 hour drive.

RE: [San Diego, CA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - r3dpheonix - Sep. 22, 2010

LETS HAVE A TOURNAMENTIN SAN DIEGO!!!
MY BROTHER WANTS TO GO TOOTongue_out_wink

RE: [San Diego, CA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - mesorangerxx - Sep. 22, 2010

killer look at the date.... it was like august..... so idk if hes plannign it or not

RE: [San Diego, CA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - UnLeAsHeD - Sep. 29, 2010

Im in oceanside so i would like to go if ur still doing it, i know its been like a month but just saying that im up for it, even if its like joining a team or going to a tourny

RE: [San Diego, CA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Heavyblader666 - Sep. 30, 2010

(Sep. 22, 2010  2:36 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: killer look at the date.... it was like august..... so idk if hes plannign it or not

I will wait as long as I can!

RE: [San Diego, CA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - SoySauceXp - Sep. 30, 2010

My cousin and I would come.

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Beyblast98 - Sep. 30, 2010

You should look at the thread [Rancho Bernardo/San Diego, California, USA]

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Heavyblader666 - Sep. 30, 2010

OH MY GOD, STOP spamming me about other tournys! Not to be mean but I was talking about getting people to come to mine not some other tourny you planned!
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:18 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: My cousin and I would come.
So your in? Is he in the WBO? He has to join so he can play.
(Sep. 22, 2010  2:33 AM)Killer Wrote: LETS HAVE A TOURNAMENTIN SAN DIEGO!!!
MY BROTHER WANTS TO GO TOOTongue_out_wink
Your in right? And your brother has a profile right?

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Heavyblader666 - Oct. 09, 2010

Anyone coming? Tell me if your sure you can come.

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Heavyblader666 - Oct. 28, 2010

Hello?

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Kai-V - Oct. 28, 2010

(Oct. 28, 2010  1:45 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Hello?
Obviously if nobody replied then nobody is currently interested.

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 28, 2010

I am just to make sure, is it supposed to be official with prizes or for fun?

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Heavyblader666 - Oct. 30, 2010

(Oct. 28, 2010  5:19 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I am just to make sure, is it supposed to be official with prizes or for fun?

Both!

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Reaper j - Dec. 17, 2010

I May be new and a litole rusty but I'm down

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Burst Dragoon - Dec. 30, 2010

I live in sacromento thats not far rite? I might be able just need to no wen

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Venumelion - Dec. 30, 2010

Sacramento is about as far away from San Diego as Las Vegas is from the middle of Colorado. In other words, it is about an 11-12 hour drive.

And I want to come, whenever it is.

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Burst Dragoon - Dec. 30, 2010

Oh yeah nvm then

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Bey_prodigy - Jan. 12, 2011

i would come if its in san diego just say when

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - MFrock pegasus - Feb. 06, 2011

If it is neer rancho bernardo Im coming

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - Bey_prodigy - Feb. 06, 2011

no1 has said anything in a long time and mine got closed

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - DarkLight - Feb. 08, 2011

Giga Burn and I really want to come but it has to be in Rancho Bernardo. Also, have you decided the prizes, admission fee, and the date.I can only come on a sunday afternoon. Good luck everyone!

RE: [San Diego, CA, USA] Battle of the blades! Anyone intrested? - r3dpheonix - Feb. 12, 2011

me and my brother want to come but it better not fail like other tournaments