World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general (/Thread-Thoughts-about-parts-Odd-combos-The-metagame-in-general)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - xCiegex - Aug. 25, 2010

(Aug. 25, 2010  2:04 AM)mchlbant Wrote: rock's underside is flat how can it have force smash

it has something because not just any wheel can completely deplete spin like that and it wasn't even in an attack stadium.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Dan - Aug. 25, 2010

Quote:Force Smash is a style of Beyblade attack that uses slopes on the underside of an Attack Ring or Wheel to try to force the opposing Beyblade against the stadium floor and disrupt it’s spin.
BeyWiki

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - xCiegex - Aug. 25, 2010

Maybe its smash attack then.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Dan - Aug. 25, 2010

Yeah, I believe Rock does have some. I witnessed it today, with my Rock 100RF.

Try that combo i just gave you honestly i was a little shocked.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - daichi-7 - Aug. 25, 2010

is there any wheel that if it falls over it keeps spinning. theres probably not but i read somthin about a zombie somthing . and what is rock smash im new i used to have the old beys but i only have three metal fusion

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - mchlbant - Aug. 25, 2010

can you detail it more i wanna try

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Deadpool - Aug. 25, 2010

zombie blades are spun by the hand and are meant to steal spin they are banned from official play , though.rock smash is using the rock wheel for smash
zombies have some thing called life after death , the make complet rotations after fallen over on their side

I think zombies were really only in the plastic gen. ex bearing stinger etc. McFrown knows.
I don't think there are any MFB Zombies yet, and I don't want any.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Mc Frown - Aug. 25, 2010

@Slybadger: They aren't spun by the hand, they are not banned, and they don't all have LAD.
Quit giving people false information and crappy advice.

And there were HMS Zombies:

Whatever Advance Averazers AR was
CWD Reverse Defenser
Bearing Core

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Marco - Aug. 25, 2010

(Aug. 25, 2010  2:17 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: @Slybadger: They aren't spun by the hand, they are not banned, and they don't all have LAD.
Quit giving people false information and crappy advice.

And there were HMS Zombies:

Whatever Advance Averazers AR was
CWD Reverse Defenser
Bearing Core

You're right about everything except them not all having LAD, to be a zombie you NEED to have LAD, if not it is just
referred to as 'Spin Stealer'. Here is the article that says that, "The origin of the name "Zombie" is not its ability to steal spin, but its "life after death" ability."

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Serotonin - Aug. 25, 2010

Desperately trying to salvage this thread. Guys, use the Report Button if something bugs you.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Pimpju - Aug. 25, 2010

In the super attack stadium, has anybody tested stamina combos with HF or F? i think that would be an "odd combo" that may work moderately well in the super attack stadium.

[/salvage]

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Marco - Aug. 25, 2010

LOL Basically saying if you get stuck with a super attack at a tournament. "I got my super duper combo! Escolpio 85F!"*****........ *****: Disclaimer, only works in carp stadiums.

Lmfao.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Mc Frown - Aug. 25, 2010

I think F/WF might be a good defense bottom :V
Launch at full power and allow to circle the tornado ridge.

... Maybe I should try it out.
Any combo idea? Rock? lmao Earth Bull maybe?
I think it would be too violent, but hey, who knows.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Pimpju - Aug. 25, 2010

Would you be able to try; Earth bull/aquario DF/145 F/HF? That would be awesome. sorry for all the "/" hah.

I was thinking MF Earth BUll 90/100/GB145 F/WF

I'll try and hit that tomorrow, I warn you though, it is useless to pit attack types in my PTW so maybe just Stam/Def on Stam/Def.
Though Mc Frown has Atk Stadium, and I'm getting earth tomorrow, maybe he better do it and I could feebly help with my hasbro stadiums ;o;

I just don't own GB145.
I'm seriously considering whimping out on the Hasbro release and buying the sonokong one.
But I want Hasbro's Earth a lot.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Mr.Cool101 - Aug. 25, 2010

I do like this combo:Flame AquarioDF145B
My best stamina combo, although in a PTW. I just like the way it looks and it has some decent staminaTongue_out_wink.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - mchlbant - Aug. 25, 2010

not that unusual but i guess

:V
This is the hardet hitting combo I've ever used. It sucks, but still.
Try Cutter
Heavy
SG Full Auto Clutch
Fin Tectors
Customize Grip Base

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - --------------- - Aug. 25, 2010

mine is earth leon d125 fs