World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general (/Thread-Thoughts-about-parts-Odd-combos-The-metagame-in-general)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Mc Frown - Aug. 22, 2010

Post your favorite one-off combinations/thoughts here.
Post a video, post results, get ffedback, find someone else to test it for you.
I'm interested to see what people enjoy using as far as obscure combos go.

I really like:
MF Flame Cancer 145S
and
MF Rock Leone CH120RF

I also think:
C145 should never be chosen over GB145
and
Storm is a lame attack wheel

Thought on an overlooked part:
M145. Everyone always treats M145 and Q like an inseperable pair, where as I think M145 (Inner Mode) may preform well with Ball series bottoms for defense.

This thread serves a purpose as it's about beyblade customizations individuals may like, or deem good, also parts individuals may question, or thoughts people may have about the MFB metagame, but lack sufficient backing to have an entire thread.

Think of this as a breeding ground for new ideas.
Kind of like Southern Italy, except not so significant.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - xCiegex - Aug. 22, 2010

then what do you suggest is better than storm for an attack wheel?

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Mc Frown - Aug. 22, 2010

PLENTY of things : |
Lightning
Leone
Pegasis
Quetzalcoatl
Ray

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - xCiegex - Aug. 22, 2010

Have you tested any of those against storm? Just curious.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Kyo Crisis - Aug. 22, 2010

I've been messing around with Pegasis H145 RF, it seems pretty good so far but i lack a MF or earth wheel to really test it. I also like to use Aquario 100 RF and Flame wolf 100 FS is sometimes fun.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Mc Frown - Aug. 22, 2010

Yes. I even made a video.
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/user/xManofPopsicle
Plenty of videos vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB with attack combos, and a comparison video of lightning and storm.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Corey - Aug. 22, 2010

I'm quite fond of MF Aquario T125CS, but I'm not sure if that's the type of combo you're asking for here.

Yeah that counts, as it's unusual.
Any reason you like it/results?

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Corey - Aug. 22, 2010

I haven't posted official results yet, but it seems to be a pretty decent combination combo. If launched level at full power, it has the ability to outspin all three (stamina, defense, attack) types.

I also think CS has very high potential as a defensive bottom, as the rubber coat helps add resistance as the bey is on it's way to exiting the stadium. Similar to what RS was intended to do, with more stamina and less balance problems.

I personally like 125 as a height as well. It's my favorite attack height, and T125 is a very overlooked part. The LVJ got good results with Bull T125RF, and I got decent results with Aquario T125RF in the past, which gave me the idea to try it with CS

I'm still testing it with different wheels, but Aquario has given me the best results so far. Earth did well also, but didn't provide as strong of a counter attack like Aquario did.

I'm thinking Rock may be good for this as well, considering it's a decent wheel in all three categories.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - mchlbant - Aug. 22, 2010

i like flame bull100HF/SF it's been one of my faves ever since it was mentioned in the MF ldrago 90WF thread

I'd be interested to see what rock could do considering my success with MF Rock Leone CH120RF (120 Height).

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - loyd87 - Aug. 22, 2010

I like my Storm Capricorn 100B. I've got good result at this time with it but I have a little problème with it's balance and is weight so I think to use Metal Face to rebalance the blade and give it an extra power attack. if you can try this with the MF on it and test it against Defense and stamina bey just to give me a little view of this idea, it will be cool.
I try Rock Leone CH120RF with the rock 3 cylinder mold... I have some decent result but not enough powerfull... may be it's because I have some difficulty to control the RF bottom Confused anyway when I got my MF I will retry this and hope that result would be better
I've trying Rock Cancer CH120B at 120 height, it would be a great test for you. try it at 80% power launch and full power launch to see how it works. It is not the best but may be with MF on it it would be better. great against stamina bey... that's my old result give to me heh '^^

The 6 cylinder mold is MUCH better.
And it uses a MF.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - loyd87 - Aug. 22, 2010

my 6 cylinder mold is using on R.Aquario C145WB. it's my best defense combo that I can make now.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Pimpju - Aug. 22, 2010

I quite like MF Storm Pegasis 100RF, but that's more just me being horrid at controlling RF.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - adiennika24 - Aug. 22, 2010

so far storm____100rf is nice
i also use (not tbe best bey but from spare parts aint bad) storm wolf df145 fs as a bal blade
for def ( again spare parts but it ok) dark aries ed145 wb
stamina is flame aries 145 sd
anyways i still want to try storm___c120rf or f
and want to see if earth wheel could be better for atk then storm can anyone test?

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - RエスコルピオT125JB - Aug. 22, 2010

(Aug. 22, 2010  1:08 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: so far storm____100rf is nice
i also use (not tbe best bey but from spare parts aint bad) storm wolf df145 fs as a bal blade
for def ( again spare parts but it ok) dark aries ed145 wb
stamina is flame aries 145 sb ( atleast i think its a sb)
anyways i still want to try storm___c120rf or f
and want to see if earth wheel could be better for atk then storm can anyone test?

SB!?!? Please make sure it's WB, or SD

Earth is circular, no protrusions, so zero recoil, thus no attack ability.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Pimpju - Aug. 22, 2010

What's always been interesting to me is Rock leone 145 WD. Especially in stamina matches, it can score a KO every now and then, while still having good stamina. By no means top tier, is certainly the most exciting stamina combo to watch imo.

I love rock, awesome solo spin time, mild/severe attack power.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Headenbr3 - Aug. 22, 2010

I just started getting into customizing and so far I really like storm Wolf 100FS. I'm really just having fun and trying to find ways of using balance parts.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Johnny9000 - Aug. 22, 2010

I am particularly fond of HF/S since IMO RF is useless in Habro stadiums (the only ones available to me) and right now I am using a Storm Aquario T125HF/S combo and I am VERY shocked to see anybody else even thinking of using T125 for an attack custom of course this could have been common place for I am just now really getting into the mix of things with the USA release of Beyblades.. but I am not really satisfied with Storm but I figure it is my best option as of now so it will have to do

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Marco - Aug. 22, 2010

Itzspooky if you want a good attack type hasbro stadium bey with only hasbro parts try Flame Cancer 100SF. To make this combo get the storm pegasis rock aquario double pack (for SF but still has very useful parts) Dark Cancer Flame sagg and storm aquario, which I am assuming you already have.

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - Johnny9000 - Aug. 22, 2010

Flame for an attack type Bey?? Honestly Im nothing close to an expert but I never thought of using Flame for attack.. But I will try it out and get back to you on what I think of it since yes I do in fact have all of those parts lol

RE: Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general - TheLVJ - Aug. 22, 2010

This is a balance combo more than anything else.

It's not supposed to be attack.