World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
beypointers - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: beypointers (/Thread-beypointers--12501)

beypointers - jaden yugi - Aug. 18, 2010

when is the USA going to start selling beypointer because I need one Stupid

RE: beypointers - Zero - Aug. 18, 2010

beypointers aren't going to be released

RE: beypointers - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 18, 2010

No one knows if it will even be released. Also, you don't need a beypointer...

RE: beypointers - Blaze Wheeler - Aug. 19, 2010

Beypointers are the things that keep the points in the anime, right?

If so I want one, but just for cosmetic purposes.

RE: beypointers - alex is awsome - Aug. 19, 2010

ya beypointers r only in japan and theres not many of them

RE: beypointers - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2010

Beypointers are not even used anymore in Japan. Nobody should buy one.

RE: beypointers - Blaze Wheeler - Aug. 19, 2010

(Aug. 19, 2010  1:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Beypointers are not even used anymore in Japan. Nobody should buy one.

What? Care to explain why? I'm new to MFB...

RE: beypointers - Daegor42 - Aug. 19, 2010

(Aug. 19, 2010  1:21 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
What? Care to explain why? I'm new to MFB...

Beypointers have been replaced by the Bey Point Card. Beypointers are now useless everywhere.

RE: beypointers - Samkiwas - Aug. 19, 2010

can is the bey card like a credit card but with bey points?

RE: beypointers - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2010

(Aug. 19, 2010  1:25 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: can is the bey card like a credit card but with bey points?
Basically, however everybody who lives outside of Japan, or not in East Asia, cannot use it.

RE: beypointers - Samkiwas - Aug. 19, 2010

are they still going to sell beypointers in japan tho?

RE: beypointers - Daegor42 - Aug. 19, 2010

(Aug. 19, 2010  2:05 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: are they still going to sell beypointers in japan tho?

They have completely stopped production of Beypointers, iirc.

RE: beypointers - CherryICG - Sep. 16, 2010

Sorry for reviving this thread, but I was somewhat looking forward to that system making Beyblade more competitive outside of organized events.

So, in Japan, they had the Beypointer as a contest for Quetzelcoatl with some arcade machine or other, right? You could also gain/lose points against other Bladers similar to the show, as long as they had a counter and were 'willing' to attach it to yours for the transition of points as it had no wireless communication ability...

Why wouldn't Hasbro release this, couldn't they have a similar contest "Get this many points in this amount of time and we'll give you something shiny" it would be a serious cash grab for a month at least with most people buying one. The system would need a touch to make it work properly like a contest, maybe a USB compatability, "upload your points to a Beybattles.com profile and reset your score within this time constraint, and get this many points between then and this time constraint and you get something shiny" I don't think cheaters would be a problem aside from someone opening up the system and hacking a number in, but there are warranty void systems in place for that...

I speak too much, again I'm sorry for reviving this, I'm just a little disappointed about the Beypointer being discontinued.

PS. Can anyone tell me why the launcher grip seems to have a friction clip adjacent to where the Light Launcher or Beylauncher would go?

RE: beypointers - Mc Frown - Sep. 16, 2010

I don't think you understand that someone can buy two and get massive amounts of points.
: /

RE: beypointers - CherryICG - Sep. 16, 2010

That's not my point, McFrown, and even I know a way to code around that.

RE: beypointers - Ultimatefry - Jan. 20, 2011

(Aug. 19, 2010  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  1:25 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: can is the bey card like a credit card but with bey points?
Basically, however everybody who lives outside of Japan, or not in East Asia, cannot use it.

Oh, well that's just nice. Tired