World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NFL Football - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NFL Football (/Thread-NFL-Football)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: NFL Football - cutewolfsam - Jan. 23, 2009

To me American football is nothing but English football or European is the best.

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 23, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  10:54 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: To me American football is nothing but English football or European is the best.

Your opinion is highly valued here. Thank you for posting your thoughts.

RE: NFL Football - Rocky - Jan. 23, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  11:04 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:54 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: To me American football is nothing but English football or European is the best.

Your opinion is highly valued here. Thank you for posting your thoughts.

AHAHHAHAHAA.
I think he means that he doesn't know much about NFL but he enjoys UK and Euro football. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: NFL Football - Khel - Jan. 24, 2009

I am pretty new to the whole NFL scene, but it seems really interesting. I am trying to follow it more. The games are a blast to watch, but I don't know nearly enough to create valid points on teams etc etc. Any tips on how to get my feet wet?

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Jan. 29, 2009

Just start following a team you like. Home teams are usualy your best bet since they will get more air time on your local TV stations. Also you can eaisly travel to their stadiums. By watching their games you should learn enough Smile

So i was at the airport today in Ft. Lauderdale and i ran into laveranues coles geting mayo for his sandwitch. Almost carp myslef

RE: NFL Football - AnnieDuck - Feb. 01, 2009

football sucks

curling forever

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Feb. 01, 2009

(Feb. 01, 2009  9:49 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: football sucks

curling forever

go away

RE: NFL Football - Bey Brad - Feb. 01, 2009

(Feb. 01, 2009  9:49 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: football sucks

curling forever

get out

RE: NFL Football - MAXXY - Feb. 02, 2009

STEELERS are gonna win the super bowl

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Feb. 11, 2009

Favre retires... again

RE: NFL Football - Beowulf - Feb. 11, 2009

(Feb. 11, 2009  5:00 PM)Maz Wrote: Favre retires... again

Woke up to everyone in my house crowded around sportscenter this morning... maybe it's for good this time lol

RE: NFL Football - Maz - Apr. 21, 2009

My AFC East predictions.

1st. Jets 14-2 (losses @ pats & @ colts ) AFC 1st seed
2nd. Pats 13-3 ( losses @jets, colts & @saints) AFC 5th seed wild card
3rd. Fins 6-10 4th. ( wins vs bills, vs saints, vs bucks, @ jags, @tenn & @Texans )
4th. Bills 5-11 ( wins vs browns, vs texans, @ jags, vs dolphins & @ chiefs )

RE: NFL Football - FOOF! - Apr. 21, 2009

(Apr. 21, 2009  2:18 AM)Maz Wrote: My AFC East predictions.

3rd. Fins 6-10 4th. ( wins vs bills, vs saints, vs bucks, @ jags, @tenn & @Texans )

You're already talking about next season?

I don't like football that much, I like tennis.

RE: NFL Football - josh-jf - Apr. 21, 2009

Here in australia theyve tried to make NFL all popular and its soo not working. Its a great sport but theres way to much stop and start id rather it if there was nonstop action like in most other ball type sports.

RE: NFL Football - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 21, 2009

(Apr. 21, 2009  2:18 AM)Maz Wrote: My AFC East predictions.

hahahahahahahahahaha

what? you are not going 14-2 with carp clemens as your QB. sure i could maybe entertain a 9-7, 10-6 finish behind the pats...but that? hahahahahaha

and predicting teams W-L is already tenuous at best...but before the draft? seriously? hahahahaha

look at the scheduals tell me how you think the afc east will turn out.

You said 9-7 what are the 7 losses?

that's what i'm telling you that you cannot do, bud. that's the best thing about the NFL . . . its not like most sports where the same times are perennially good. the dolphins and falcons both saw dramatic turn arounds last year; the same thing i'm sure will happen this year too. you putting the jets as the number 1 AFC seed and above the patriots is by far the most ludicrous thing i've seen and basically makes you a giant homer dude, lol.

you should at least wait until post-draft and into mini-camps to even predict a range of records. but even that is just pontification...

These predictions will obviously change as time goes on. These are not stone cold lead pipe locks. Go ahead call me a homer. Your the one who said GB will have 10 wins last season..

(Apr. 21, 2009  2:51 AM)Maz Wrote: These predictions will obviously change as time goes on. These are not stone cold lead pipe locks. Go ahead call me a homer. Your the one who said GB will have 10 wins last season..

oh ho ho ho, hold the carp up skippy. saying green bay would have have the range of 10 wins (and thus, get worse) after a NFCG appearance is NOT the same as saying the jets, a team that self collapsed and didn't even make the playoffs, will suddenly grab the number one seed and improve five wins.

oh, and by the way, green bay had a statistical anomaly of a season. they were one of only five teams in history to score more than 400 points and not make the playoffs. injuries and just plain bad luck came to a 6-10 record. we we're probably a 10-6 team both years--in 07 the breaks went our way (and thus 13-3); in 08, they went the other way (thus, 6-10). incompetent defensive coaching played its part too. how do you go 6-10 when you're winning all but 3 games with 5 minutes to go? that's the NFL baby--game of luck sometimes

so basically, don't call me a homer as i've never even made my thoughts on the upcoming season known, bro

RE: NFL Football - Roan - Apr. 21, 2009

Maz Wrote:These predictions will obviously change as time goes on. These are not stone cold lead pipe locks. Go ahead call me a homer. Your the one who said GB will have 10 wins last season..

[Image: avatar_21.png]

Seemed appropriate.

Humor me lets say the season started today no draft what teams would the jets lose to?
http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule?team=NYJ

(Apr. 21, 2009  3:01 AM)Maz Wrote: Humor me lets say the season started today no draft what teams would the jets lose to?
http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule?team=NYJ

why the hell do you feel the jets are so damn good? you played a last place schedule last year, played the two worst divisions in football (AFC and NFC west) and still only managed 9-7, even without brady in your division. your team doesn't have a lot of holes, but there are enough of them--especially at the most important one, that being QB--that i do not believe for a second that you will a)not only usurp the patriots, who are not only getting brady back, but also have 4 first day draft picks and b)only losing two games, and grabbing the number one AFC seeds. it's just homerism dude.

so no, i'm not going to humor you as its worthless--especially when these teams havent even drafted yet. jeez. you can't just ignore the draft . . .

Im just curious to know where you came up with 9-7

(Apr. 21, 2009  3:08 AM)Maz Wrote: Im just curious to know where you came up with 9-7

i threw out that range (8-8 to as high as 11-5) as i don't view you as an elite team. ergo, you have a slightly above average record

RE: NFL Football - flamerx1231 - Apr. 21, 2009

jets are one of my favorite teams